Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 18, Issue 44

From: Alexander Wajsfelner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 17:16:31 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1084652495412847661==
	boundary="----=_Part_3138013_177871718.1785345391228"

------=_Part_3138013_177871718.1785345391228
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<div fr-original-style=3D"" style=3D"-webkit-user-select: inherit; box-sizi=
ng: border-box;">I had my calipers rebuilt by Apple Hydraulics. &nbsp;<a ta=
rget=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noopener noreferrer" href=3D"https://www.applehydrau=
licsonline.com/" id=3D"isPasted" fr-original-style=3D"" style=3D"-webkit-us=
er-select: auto; color: rgb(76, 140, 246); text-decoration: var(--ant-link-=
decoration); background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); outline: currentcolor; cursor: p=
ointer; transition: color var(--ant-motion-duration-slow); box-sizing: bord=
er-box;">https://www.applehydraulicsonline.com/</a></div><div fr-original-s=
tyle=3D"" style=3D"-webkit-user-select: inherit; box-sizing: border-box;"><=
br fr-original-style=3D"" style=3D"-webkit-user-select: inherit; box-sizing=
: border-box;"></div><br fr-original-style=3D"" style=3D"-webkit-user-selec=
t: inherit; box-sizing: border-box;"><img class=3D"flm-open" width=3D"0" he=
ight=3D"0" style=3D"border:0;width:0;height:0;" src=3D"https://rtt-east.tal=
k.to/dc/t/mo/v2?t=3DeyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.eyJwIjoiMTAwMiA3Mz=
g3MzUxIGRhdHN1bi1yb2Fkc3RlcnNAYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQgOTMwM2I1ZjI3OTM2NGE2MzlmO=
WI4YmRhYzY3NGY4OTQgNDUzOTU4OTAyNTE2OTQwODIgMSA_IDMwMTk5NiIsImV4cCI6MTgwMDg5=
NzM5MX0.2wIX_XGseVMMQ2CaF5ohUgRjgZAo0_m1GSS9zVZtFOgXe_GJF0qxT9ZG8QMndKKN2mJ=
x702LzuHFLSkRbNvZ-Q&requestId=3Dw_29171617_SMR_43_657_rjr0"><div class=3D"f=
r-inner gmail_quote flockmail-quote flockmail-quote-id-<mailman.4439.178533=
[email-masked]>">
        <br>
        <div dir=3D"ltr">
          On Jul 29 2026, at 11:37 am, datsun-roadsters-request &lt;datsun-=
[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
          <br>
        </div>
        <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border=
-left:1px #ccc solid;padding:initial;padding-left:1ex;color:inherit">
           <div style=3D"display:block;font-size:14.5px;font-family:-apple-=
system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Ubuntu, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"=
 class=3D"quoted-styles"><pre style=3D"display:block;font-family:monospace;=
white-space:pre;margin:1__qem 0">Send Datsun-roadsters mailing list submiss=
ions to
=[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
=09http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/datsun-roadsters
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
=[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
=[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Datsun-roadsters digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Calipers &amp; rotors (John Stromgren)
   2. Re: Calipers &amp; rotors (Dave Sommers)
   3. Re: Calipers &amp; rotors (Roy Haslett)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 07:03:33 -0400
From: John Stromgren &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Roadster List &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: [Roadsters] Calipers &amp; rotors
Message-ID:
=09&lt;CA+wH=3D=[email-masked]=
om&gt;

Hello, Richard!

For carpets you might try Dean Apostal at datsunparts.com.  His shop is
closed for vacation now, but opening back up in September.  I got a
complete carpet kit from him and lots of other things over the years.

I had to chuckle when I saw "Anybody close to 14813?"  I immediately
thought, "My car is 14061!"  Then I realized you were talking about a zip
code.  I'm not sure who might be close to you, but I will say that I found
an old radio enthusiast in upstate NY who restored my vertical AM radio.
Kind of fun to have a restored radio, but it's not of much practical use -
I can only get a couple of AM stations, and they're not what I would
normally be listening to.  But it helps complete the picture.

There are a few of us roadster owners in the northeast - I hope you hear
from someone besides me.

Best of luck,

John
--=20
John E. Stromgren
SRL311-14061
Portsmouth, NH

----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;
Sent: July 26, 2026 5:40 AM
To: [email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]=
et&gt;
Subject: [Roadsters] Calipers &amp; rotors

Hello.

I have a 1970 SR311 that needs calipers and rotors due to sitting too
long. Any recommendations for Vendors?

Also will need new carpeting.

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Richard Bunnell
Belmont, NY

P.S.  Anybody close to14813?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters/attachments/20260=
729/8636e6e5/attachment-0001.htm&gt;

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 09:56:12 -0400
From: Dave Sommers &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
To: dave northrup &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Roy Haslett &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, Pete &lt;[email-masked]=
t&gt;,
=[email-masked], Datsun Roadster Mail List
=09&lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Calipers &amp; rotors

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters/attachments/20260=
729/d4e0d332/attachment-0001.htm&gt;

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2026 15:36:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: Roy Haslett &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
To: [email-masked], John Stromgren &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Cc: Roadster List &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Calipers &amp; rotors

 And what wheel cylinder is the actual correct size for 67 SPL311...13/16 o=
r 3/4 or does it matter and what if they are mixed. :-/
     On Wednesday, July 29, 2026 at 07:35:50 AM EDT, John Stromgren &lt;lut=
[email-masked]&gt; wrote: =20
=20
 Hello, Richard!
For carpets you might try Dean Apostal?at datsunparts.com.? His shop is clo=
sed for vacation now, but opening back up in September.? I got a complete c=
arpet kit from him and lots of other things over the?years.
I had to chuckle when I saw "Anybody close to 14813?"? I immediately though=
t, "My car is 14061!"? Then I realized you were talking about a zip code.? =
I'm not sure who might be close to you, but I will say that I found an old =
radio enthusiast in upstate NY who restored my vertical AM radio.? Kind of =
fun to have a restored radio, but it's not of much practical use - I can on=
ly get a couple of AM stations, and they're not what I would normally be li=
stening to.? But it helps complete the picture.
There are a few of us roadster owners in the northeast - I hope you hear fr=
om someone besides me.
Best of luck,
John--=20
John E. Stromgren
SRL311-14061
Portsmouth, NH

----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;
Sent: July 26, 2026 5:40 AM
To: [email-masked]&lt;mailto:[email-masked]=
et&gt;
Subject: [Roadsters] Calipers &amp; rotors

Hello.

I have a 1970 SR311 that needs calipers and rotors due to sitting too
long. Any recommendations for Vendors?

Also will need new carpeting.

Thank you for any and all suggestions.

Richard Bunnell
Belmont, NY

P.S.? Anybody close to14813?________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.n=
et/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/hrhasle=
[email-masked]

 =20
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters/attachments/20260=
729/4245796d/attachment.htm&gt;

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Datsun-roadsters mailing list
[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/datsun-roadsters

------------------------------

End of Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 18, Issue 44
************************************************
</pre></div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
------=_Part_3138013_177871718.1785345391228--

--===============1084652495412847661==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1084652495412847661==--