Subject: [Roadsters] SRL #305 at Z Car Garage

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2026 20:01:51 -0700

--===============6563851211457233621==

--0000000000001fcc1e065766b864

Visited the shop today and found #305 on the lift. Rob drove it for the
first time at Sonoma Raceway. He was running 1:55s, which is not far off
from his Spec-Miata lap times.

I snapped a few photos of the rear suspension, engine bay and BRE-style
exhaust header. Enjoy
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9371.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9372.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9374.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9375.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9377.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9379.jpeg

--0000000000001fcc1e065766b864
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Visited the shop today and found #305 on the lift. Rob dro=
ve it for the first time at Sonoma Raceway. He was running 1:55s, which is =
not far off from his Spec-Miata lap times. <br><br>I snapped a few photos o=
f the rear suspension, engine bay and BRE-style exhaust header. Enjoy<br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9371.jpeg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9371.jpeg</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9372.jpeg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9372.jpeg</a><br><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9374.jpeg">ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9374.jpeg</a><br><a hr=
ef=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9375.jpeg">htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9375.jpeg</a><br><a hre=
f=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9377.jpeg">http=
://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9377.jpeg</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9379.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/07/IMG_9379.jpeg</a></div>

--0000000000001fcc1e065766b864--

--===============6563851211457233621==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6563851211457233621==--