Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster race car spotted in Willow Glen (San Jose, CA)

From: Gary McCormick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2026 12:31:05 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2888112643313998708==
 boundary="------------EzVAMUAie30EaxR3204ANjkX"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------EzVAMUAie30EaxR3204ANjkX
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Yesterday I spotted a Roadster race car on a trailer on a quiet side 
street in my neighborhood in San Jose, California. The car was under a 
snug-fitting cover, but there was no mistaking the outline of the front 
and rear of the car as a Roadster. This list doesn’t allow photos or I 
would attach a couple that I took.

Anyone local to my area on the list know anything about it? I was 
tempted to ring the doorbell of the house to ask them about it...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA
1970 2000 Roadster SRL311-13291
--------------EzVAMUAie30EaxR3204ANjkX
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="4">Yesterday I spotted a Roadster race car on a trailer
      on a quiet side street in my neighborhood in San Jose, California.
      The car was under a snug-fitting cover, but there was no mistaking
      the outline of the front and rear of the car as a Roadster. This
      list doesn’t allow photos or I would attach a couple that I took.<br>
      <br>
      Anyone local to my area on the list know anything about it? I was
      tempted to ring the doorbell of the house to ask them about it...<br>
      <br>
      Gary McCormick<br>
      San Jose, CA<br>
      1970 2000 Roadster SRL311-13291</font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------EzVAMUAie30EaxR3204ANjkX--

--===============2888112643313998708==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2888112643313998708==--

---

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2026 15:56:20 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------fuxVOGA0zdTM0KrSqW2XOFeh
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

> would attach a couple that I took.

Doesn't allow photos??  I guess you haven't heard the latest news.  As 
of maybe, oh, 20 years ago you really can attach photos!

mjb.

--------------fuxVOGA0zdTM0KrSqW2XOFeh
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20260411_084752.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------fuxVOGA0zdTM0KrSqW2XOFeh
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------fuxVOGA0zdTM0KrSqW2XOFeh--

---

From: Bryan Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2026 02:49:53 +0000

--_008_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_
	boundary="_000_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_"

--_000_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_--

--_008_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_
Content-Description: IMG_5301.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_5301.jpg"; size=5067109;
	creation-date="Thu, 09 Jul 2026 02:49:43 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 09 Jul 2026 02:49:47 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_
Content-Description: IMG_5302.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="IMG_5302.jpg"; size=5166542;
	creation-date="Thu, 09 Jul 2026 02:47:43 GMT";
	modification-date="Thu, 09 Jul 2026 02:49:53 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_008_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--_008_MW4PR15MB4684492F9195D8A3465D9C0ACDFE2MW4PR15MB4684namp_--

---

From: Gary McCormick <[email-masked]> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.yahoo
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2026 11:36:17 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6678404577730830079==
 boundary="------------Gkfk40lO8oRvBbrQTd73B7VE"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------Gkfk40lO8oRvBbrQTd73B7VE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Alrighty then…

Here are the photos of the trailered car:

And I have since learned via a Roadster Facebook group that it is this 
car, which apparently was recently sold to someone in my area:

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA

On 7/8/26 2:56 PM, Mark Bradakis wrote:
>> street in my neighborhood in San Jose, California. The car was under 
>> a snug-fitting cover, but there was no mistaking the outline of the 
>> front and rear of the car as a Roadster. This list doesn’t allow 
>> photos or I would attach a couple that I took.
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------Gkfk40lO8oRvBbrQTd73B7VE
 boundary="------------t0EhkwJ7YDDZEt4BZB4sgcwq"

--------------t0EhkwJ7YDDZEt4BZB4sgcwq
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="4">Alrighty then…<br>
      <br>
      Here are the photos of the trailered car:<br>
      <br>
      <img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false"><br>
      <br>
      <img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false"><br>
      <br>
      And I have since learned via a Roadster Facebook group that it is
      this car, which apparently was recently sold to someone in my
      area:<br>
      <br>
      <img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false" width="992" height="992"><br>
      <br>
      <img src="cid:[email-masked]"
        moz-do-not-send="false"><br>
      <br>
      Gary McCormick<br>
      San Jose, CA<br>
      1970 2000 Roadster SRL311-13291<br>
    </font><br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/8/26 2:56 PM, Mark Bradakis wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">On
      7/8/26 1:31 PM, Gary McCormick wrote:
      <br>
      <blockquote type="cite">Yesterday I spotted a Roadster race car on
        a trailer on a quiet side street in my neighborhood in San Jose,
        California. The car was under a snug-fitting cover, but there
        was no mistaking the outline of the front and rear of the car as
        a Roadster. This list doesn’t allow photos or I would attach a
        couple that I took.
        <br>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      Doesn't allow photos??  I guess you haven't heard the latest
      news.  As of maybe, oh, 20 years ago you really can attach photos!
      <br>
      <br>
      mjb.
      <br>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre wrap="" class="moz-quote-pre">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>
--------------t0EhkwJ7YDDZEt4BZB4sgcwq
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_5888.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------t0EhkwJ7YDDZEt4BZB4sgcwq
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="IMG_5887.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------t0EhkwJ7YDDZEt4BZB4sgcwq
 name="742586647_10246757724623288_2139591648325506305_n.jpg"
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="742586647_10246757724623288_2139591648325506305_n.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------t0EhkwJ7YDDZEt4BZB4sgcwq
 name="740769932_10245323047953965_6123537782218421210_n.jpg"
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="740769932_10245323047953965_6123537782218421210_n.jpg"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------t0EhkwJ7YDDZEt4BZB4sgcwq--

--------------Gkfk40lO8oRvBbrQTd73B7VE--

--===============6678404577730830079==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6678404577730830079==--