Subject: [Roadsters] SRL #305 at Z Car Garage!

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2026 23:34:57 -0700

--===============6242293567110539651==

--000000000000fd1ead06538ffb14

Our friend Ron Carter's '67 SRL race car found its way up to the Bay Area.
The new owner Bruce White is having the shop do race prep for the upcoming
CSRG Corkscrew Classic event at Laguna Seca. Rob Fuller will be racing it!
His first time behind the wheel of a (racing) roadster.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/IMG_1592.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/IMG_2967.jpeg

A photo I snapped of Ron at the memorable Rolex event back in 2018:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/IMG_4813.jpg

I will have a full feature coming to zcarblog.com with  photos, video and
dyno results.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/Screen-Shot-2026-06-05-at-8.21.26-PM.png

--000000000000fd1ead06538ffb14
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Our friend Ron Carter&#39;s &#39;67 SRL race car found its=
 way up to the Bay Area. The new owner Bruce White is having the shop do ra=
ce prep for the upcoming CSRG Corkscrew Classic event at Laguna Seca. Rob F=
uller will be racing it! His first time behind the wheel of a (racing) road=
ster.<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/=
IMG_1592.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/IMG_1592.=
jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/I=
MG_2967.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/IMG_2967.j=
peg</a><br><br>A photo I snapped of Ron at the memorable Rolex event back i=
n 2018:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/I=
MG_4813.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/IMG_4813.j=
pg</a><br><br>I will have a full feature coming to <a href=3D"http://zcarbl=
og.com">zcarblog.com</a> with =C2=A0photos, video and dyno results.<br><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06/Screen-Shot-2026-=
06-05-at-8.21.26-PM.png">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/06=
/Screen-Shot-2026-06-05-at-8.21.26-PM.png</a></div>

--000000000000fd1ead06538ffb14--

--===============6242293567110539651==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6242293567110539651==--