Subject: [Roadsters] Tokyo Calling 6: August 29 in Sonoma

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2026 17:11:49 -0700

--===============4191741564906070883==

--000000000000160dd8064fed4567

Breakfast Club Rally is hosting their 6th "Tokyo Calling" event in Sonoma,
Ca on 8.29.26
We love driving with BCR and the last five TC events were a blast.

Registration details can be found below:
https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tc6

You can see our reports from previous TC events here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/index.php?s=tokyo+calling

Would love to see more roadsters attend!
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7964.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg

--000000000000160dd8064fed4567
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Breakfast Club Rally is hosting their 6th &quot;Tokyo Call=
ing&quot; event in Sonoma, Ca on 8.29.26<br>We love driving with BCR and th=
e last five TC events were a blast. <br><br>Registration details can be fou=
nd below:<br><a href=3D"https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tc6">http=
s://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tc6</a><br><br><br>You can see our re=
ports from previous TC events here:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/=
index.php?s=3Dtokyo+calling">https://www.zcarblog.com/index.php?s=3Dtokyo+c=
alling</a><br><br><br>Would love to see more roadsters attend!<br><a href=
=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7964.jpeg">http=
s://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7964.jpeg</a><br><a hre=
f=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg">htt=
ps://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg</a></div>

--000000000000160dd8064fed4567--

--===============4191741564906070883==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4191741564906070883==--