Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 18, Issue 14

From: "Dr. Detail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2026 00:12:54 +0000

--===============8669613302814882106==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SN4PR13MB5359099CBCC276F59B70DFABC74BASN4PR13MB5359namp_"

--_000_SN4PR13MB5359099CBCC276F59B70DFABC74BASN4PR13MB5359namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I need a service I'll be happy to pay for.  I need a template traced of the=
 tail light opening in the back of both fenders for a 1969 2000.  What I ha=
ve to work with is not dependably accurate for placement of the tail light.

Can do ???

Thank you for contacting Dr. Detail

Wayne L., Dr. Detail DD  CD

________________________________
From: Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> on behalf =
of [email-masked] <datsun-roadsters-request@autox.=
team.net>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2026 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 18, Issue 14

Send Datsun-roadsters mailing list submissions to
        [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
        http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/datsun-roadsters
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
        [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
        [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Datsun-roadsters digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Parts for sale (Dana Scribner)
   2. Re: Parts for sale (Tim .)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 10:40:52 +0000
From: Dana Scribner <[email-masked]>
To: datsun roadsters <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts for sale
Message-ID:
        <[email-masked]=
.outlook.com>

After 25 years of collecting, using & hording Roadster parts it is time to =
sell the extras. There are a large number of late model Datsun Roadster par=
ts and 3 parts cars. They are located in Ayer, MA. Engine parts and transmi=
ssion parts are for the most part 2000?s. The parts include OEM, aftermarke=
t, new, used and some abused. There are OEM body panels, used blocks, crank=
s, jackshafts some matching each other, heads, cams, trim parts, window gla=
ss, doors, drive shafts, a hard top, soft top bows, bumpers, oil cooler and=
 more parts than can be listed. Think of what could be collected in 25 year=
s and it is probability there. Contact info & pictures at Hemmings (link be=
low). The pictures will change every now & then.
www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-Roadster-a=
-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html<http://www=
.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-Roadster-a-25=
-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html>
Dana Scribner
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters/attachments/20260322=
/2d98133a/attachment-0001.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 12:54:54 +0000
From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
To: Dana Scribner <[email-masked]>, datsun roadsters
        <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Parts for sale
Message-ID:
        <[email-masked]=
.outlook.com>

What does hemmings charge for this service please?

GLWS
tim

________________________________
From: Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> on behalf =
of Dana Scribner <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2026 5:40 AM
To: datsun roadsters <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts for sale

After 25 years of collecting, using & hording Roadster parts it is time to =
sell the extras. There are a large number of late model Datsun Roadster par=
ts and 3 parts cars. They are located in Ayer, MA. Engine parts and transmi=
ssion parts are for the most part 2000?s. The parts include OEM, aftermarke=
t, new, used and some abused. There are OEM body panels, used blocks, crank=
s, jackshafts some matching each other, heads, cams, trim parts, window gla=
ss, doors, drive shafts, a hard top, soft top bows, bumpers, oil cooler and=
 more parts than can be listed. Think of what could be collected in 25 year=
s and it is probability there. Contact info & pictures at Hemmings (link be=
low). The pictures will change every now & then.
www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-Roadster-a=
-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html<http://www=
.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-Roadster-a-25=
-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html>
Dana Scribner
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters/attachments/20260322=
/7fd1d96e/attachment-0001.htm>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Datsun-roadsters mailing list
[email-masked]

http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/datsun-roadsters

------------------------------

End of Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 18, Issue 14
************************************************

--_000_SN4PR13MB5359099CBCC276F59B70DFABC74BASN4PR13MB5359namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
I need a service I'll be happy to pay for.&nbsp; I need a template traced o=
f the tail light opening&nbsp;in the back of both fenders for a 1969 2000.&=
nbsp; What I have to work with is not dependably&nbsp;accurate for placemen=
t of the tail light.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" id=3D"Signature">
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
Can do ???</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper">
<p style=3D"direction: ltr; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;" class=3D"=
elementToProof">
<span style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt=
; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Thank you for contacting Dr. Detail</span></p>
<p style=3D"direction: ltr; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;" class=3D"=
elementToProof">
<span style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt=
; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><br>
</span></p>
<p style=3D"direction: ltr; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;" class=3D"=
elementToProof">
<span style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt=
; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Wayne L., Dr. Detail DD&nbsp; CD</span></p>
</div>
</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Datsun-roadsters &lt;=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of datsun-roadsters-r=
[email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Sunday, March 22, 2026 11:00 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 18, Issue 14</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div class=3D"BodyFragment"><font size=3D"2"><span style=3D"font-size:11pt;=
">
<div class=3D"PlainText">Send Datsun-roadsters mailing list submissions to<=
br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [email-masked]<=
br>
<br>
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/listinfo/datsun-roadsters">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/=
datsun-roadsters</a><br>
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [email-masked]=
eam.net<br>
<br>
You can reach the person managing the list at<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [email-masked]=
m.net<br>
<br>
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific<br>
than &quot;Re: Contents of Datsun-roadsters digest...&quot;<br>
<br>
<br>
Today's Topics:<br>
<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 1. Parts for sale (Dana Scribner)<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp; 2. Re: Parts for sale (Tim .)<br>
<br>
<br>
----------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
<br>
Message: 1<br>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 10:40:52 +0000<br>
From: Dana Scribner &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: datsun roadsters &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts for sale<br>
Message-ID:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;DM6PR11MB4563C0DC80B0FC50EF9=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
<br>
After 25 years of collecting, using &amp; hording Roadster parts it is time=
 to sell the extras. There are a large number of late model Datsun Roadster=
 parts and 3 parts cars. They are located in Ayer, MA. Engine parts and tra=
nsmission parts are for the most part
 2000?s. The parts include OEM, aftermarket, new, used and some abused. The=
re are OEM body panels, used blocks, cranks, jackshafts some matching each =
other, heads, cams, trim parts, window glass, doors, drive shafts, a hard t=
op, soft top bows, bumpers, oil
 cooler and more parts than can be listed. Think of what could be collected=
 in 25 years and it is probability there. Contact info &amp; pictures at He=
mmings (link below). The pictures will change every now &amp; then.<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970=
-Datsun-Roadster-a-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/282=
94.html">www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-R=
oadster-a-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html</=
a><br>
Dana Scribner<br>
-------------- next part --------------<br>
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>
URL: &lt;<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters/attach=
ments/20260322/2d98133a/attachment-0001.htm">http://autox.team.net/pipermai=
l/datsun-roadsters/attachments/20260322/2d98133a/attachment-0001.htm</a>&gt=
;<br>
<br>
------------------------------<br>
<br>
Message: 2<br>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 12:54:54 +0000<br>
From: &quot;Tim .&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Dana Scribner &lt;[email-masked]&gt;, datsun roadsters<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt;<br>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Parts for sale<br>
Message-ID:<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;MN2PR14MB2862A03ECCECC43DDE0=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
<br>
What does hemmings charge for this service please?<br>
<br>
GLWS<br>
tim<br>
<br>
________________________________<br>
From: Datsun-roadsters &lt;[email-masked]&gt; on b=
ehalf of Dana Scribner &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2026 5:40 AM<br>
To: datsun roadsters &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts for sale<br>
<br>
After 25 years of collecting, using &amp; hording Roadster parts it is time=
 to sell the extras. There are a large number of late model Datsun Roadster=
 parts and 3 parts cars. They are located in Ayer, MA. Engine parts and tra=
nsmission parts are for the most part
 2000?s. The parts include OEM, aftermarket, new, used and some abused. The=
re are OEM body panels, used blocks, cranks, jackshafts some matching each =
other, heads, cams, trim parts, window glass, doors, drive shafts, a hard t=
op, soft top bows, bumpers, oil
 cooler and more parts than can be listed. Think of what could be collected=
 in 25 years and it is probability there. Contact info &amp; pictures at He=
mmings (link below). The pictures will change every now &amp; then.<br>
<a href=3D"http://www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970=
-Datsun-Roadster-a-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/282=
94.html">www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-R=
oadster-a-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html</=
a><br>
Dana Scribner<br>
-------------- next part --------------<br>
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>
URL: &lt;<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters/attach=
ments/20260322/7fd1d96e/attachment-0001.htm">http://autox.team.net/pipermai=
l/datsun-roadsters/attachments/20260322/7fd1d96e/attachment-0001.htm</a>&gt=
;<br>
<br>
------------------------------<br>
<br>
Subject: Digest Footer<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
Datsun-roadsters mailing list<br>
[email-masked]<br>
ate.html</a><br>
<br>
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/datsun-roadsters">http://=
autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/datsun-roadsters</a><br>
<br>
<br>
------------------------------<br>
<br>
End of Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 18, Issue 14<br>
************************************************<br>
</div>
</span></font></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SN4PR13MB5359099CBCC276F59B70DFABC74BASN4PR13MB5359namp_--

--===============8669613302814882106==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8669613302814882106==--