Subject: [Roadsters] Greg's vintage racing Roadster

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2026 22:48:19 -0800

--===============3219118083202366200==

--000000000000ddeb77064c19189e

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_3191.jpg

This is Greg's roadster. He's raced it all over the West Coast.
Ex-Huffaker. At Z Car Garage for sorting and dyno tuning for the next
event. Full story and video coming soon, enjoy!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2973.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2984.jpg

On the dyno at Z Car Garage
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_8289-e1772235913941.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2983.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/03/IMG_2982-1.jpeg

--000000000000ddeb77064c19189e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2026/02/IMG_3191.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IM=
G_3191.jpg</a><br><br>This is Greg&#39;s roadster. He&#39;s raced it all ov=
er the West Coast. Ex-Huffaker. At Z Car Garage for sorting and dyno tuning=
 for the next event. Full story and video coming soon, enjoy!<br><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2973.jpg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2973.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2984.jpg">http://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2984.jpg</a><br><br>On the dyno =
at Z Car Garage<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
26/02/IMG_8289-e1772235913941.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2026/02/IMG_8289-e1772235913941.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2983.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2983.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/03/IMG_2982-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2026/03/IMG_2982-1.jpeg</a></div>

--000000000000ddeb77064c19189e--

--===============3219118083202366200==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3219118083202366200==--

---

From: Duetto <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2026 10:08:36 -0500

What Traction bars are on this roadster ?

On 3/3/2026 1:48 AM, Alvin Gogineni wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>