Subject: [Roadsters] Parts for sale

From: Dana Scribner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 10:40:52 +0000

--===============0925129541158568746==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM6PR11MB4563C0DC80B0FC50EF961CF7F04AADM6PR11MB4563namp_"

--_000_DM6PR11MB4563C0DC80B0FC50EF961CF7F04AADM6PR11MB4563namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

After 25 years of collecting, using & hording Roadster parts it is time to =
sell the extras. There are a large number of late model Datsun Roadster par=
ts and 3 parts cars. They are located in Ayer, MA. Engine parts and transmi=
ssion parts are for the most part 2000=92s. The parts include OEM, aftermar=
ket, new, used and some abused. There are OEM body panels, used blocks, cra=
nks, jackshafts some matching each other, heads, cams, trim parts, window g=
lass, doors, drive shafts, a hard top, soft top bows, bumpers, oil cooler a=
nd more parts than can be listed. Think of what could be collected in 25 ye=
ars and it is probability there. Contact info & pictures at Hemmings (link =
below). The pictures will change every now & then.
www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-Roadster-a=
-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html
Dana Scribner

--_000_DM6PR11MB4563C0DC80B0FC50EF961CF7F04AADM6PR11MB4563namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; font-family: Calibri, He=
lvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elemen=
tToProof">
After 25 years of collecting, using &amp; hording Roadster parts it is time=
 to sell the extras. There are a large number of late model Datsun Roadster=
 parts and 3 parts cars. They are located in Ayer, MA. Engine parts and tra=
nsmission parts are for the most part
 2000=92s. The parts include OEM, aftermarket, new, used and some abused. T=
here are OEM body panels, used blocks, cranks, jackshafts some matching eac=
h other, heads, cams, trim parts, window glass, doors, drive shafts, a hard=
 top, soft top bows, bumpers, oil
 cooler and more parts than can be listed. Think of what could be collected=
 in 25 years and it is probability there. Contact info &amp; pictures at He=
mmings (link below). The pictures will change every now &amp; then.</div>
<div style=3D"margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; font-family: Calibri, He=
lvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elemen=
tToProof">
www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-Roadster-a=
-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
Dana Scribner</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DM6PR11MB4563C0DC80B0FC50EF961CF7F04AADM6PR11MB4563namp_--

--===============0925129541158568746==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0925129541158568746==--

---

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2026 12:54:54 +0000

--===============8180434564191290922==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR14MB2862A03ECCECC43DDE067A65B44AAMN2PR14MB2862namp_"

--_000_MN2PR14MB2862A03ECCECC43DDE067A65B44AAMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

What does hemmings charge for this service please?

GLWS
tim

________________________________
From: Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> on behalf =
of Dana Scribner <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2026 5:40 AM
To: datsun roadsters <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts for sale

--_000_MN2PR14MB2862A03ECCECC43DDE067A65B44AAMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
What does hemmings charge for this service please?</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
GLWS</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
tim</div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<hr style=3D"display: inline-block; width: 98%;">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg">
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; font-size: =
11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<b>From:</b>&nbsp;Datsun-roadsters &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt; on behalf of Dana Scribner &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b>&nbsp;Sunday, March 22, 2026 5:40 AM<br>
<b>To:</b>&nbsp;datsun roadsters &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br=
<b>Subject:</b>&nbsp;[Roadsters] Parts for sale</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr;">&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; font-fam=
ily: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"=
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; margin-top: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; font-fam=
ily: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"=
www.hemmings.com/parts/item/other/Miscellaneous/1968-1970-Datsun-Roadster-a=
-25-year-collection-of-new-used-parts-plus-parts-cars/28294.html</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Dana Scribner</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR14MB2862A03ECCECC43DDE067A65B44AAMN2PR14MB2862namp_--

--===============8180434564191290922==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8180434564191290922==--

---

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2026 01:00:34 +0000

--===============5550042940835622483==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_"

--_000_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_--

--_004_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Description: favicon-cream.ico
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="favicon-cream.ico"; size=4286;
	creation-date="Sun, 22 Mar 2026 17:07:24 GMT";
	modification-date="Mon, 23 Mar 2026 01:00:22 GMT"
Content-ID: <3F8CD3A3-3056-42D8-88D9-AF894F407C5E>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_MN2PR14MB28628FB57C2A0F98346FEE55B44BAMN2PR14MB2862namp_--

--===============5550042940835622483==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5550042940835622483==--