Subject: Re: [Roadsters] knob question....w two pictures here

From: "Tim ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2026 15:27:32 +0000

--_005_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_"

--_000_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I know that the small one is for an early radio. And, aren't the knobs on t=
he early radios the same diameter?

If so, then what might the bigger knob be for/from?

Thanks

--_000_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I know that the small one is for an early radio. And, aren't the knobs on t=
he early radios the same diameter?</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
If so, then what might the bigger knob be for/from?</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; =
font-size: 12pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_--

--_005_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Description: Resized952026030895100905.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Resized952026030895100905.jpg";
	size=48606; creation-date="Sun, 08 Mar 2026 15:27:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 08 Mar 2026 15:27:32 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Description: Resized952026030895100908.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Resized952026030895100908.jpg";
	size=124175; creation-date="Sun, 08 Mar 2026 15:27:26 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 08 Mar 2026 15:27:32 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--_005_MN2PR14MB2862F66EB1CE776655BBE3E0B478AMN2PR14MB2862namp_--