Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 3/11 Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2026 10:39:36 -0700

--===============6853005926433937316==

--000000000000c0aaf1064cc32058

Happy 311 Day fellow roadster owners.

Enjoy our tribute:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2026/03/11/automotive-history/happy-311-day-5.html

--000000000000c0aaf1064cc32058
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Happy 311 Day fellow roadster owners.=C2=A0</div><div=
><br></div><div><br></div><div>Enjoy our tribute:=C2=A0<div><a href=3D"http=
s://www.zcarblog.com/2026/03/11/automotive-history/happy-311-day-5.html">ht=
tps://www.zcarblog.com/2026/03/11/automotive-history/happy-311-day-5.html</=
a></div></div></div>

--000000000000c0aaf1064cc32058--

--===============6853005926433937316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6853005926433937316==--