Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Birthday John Morton!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2026 08:36:38 -0800

--===============4406001424181922157==

--0000000000000fc355064b07afe3

Happy 84th Birthday to our hero John Morton! An amaZingly talented driver,
he brought Brock Racing Enterprises (BRE) four National SCCA Championships
from 1970-1972: two C-production championships in the Datsun 240Z and two
Trans-Am championships in the Datsun 510. Morton will be inducted into the
Motorsports Hall of Fame of America in Daytona Beach, FL this March 9-10.
Enjoy our photos with John over the years and let's all wish him the best
birthday!

https://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Sears-Point.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_lagunaSeca.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_IMSA.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JMwithMikeJoy.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_sylvia.jpeg

--0000000000000fc355064b07afe3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy 84th Birthday to our hero John Morton! An amaZingly =
talented driver, he brought Brock Racing Enterprises (BRE) four National SC=
CA Championships from 1970-1972: two C-production championships in the Dats=
un 240Z and two Trans-Am championships in the Datsun 510. Morton will be in=
ducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America in Daytona Beach, FL th=
is March 9-10. Enjoy our photos with John over the years and let&#39;s all =
wish him the best birthday!<br><br><a href=3D"https://www.datsun.org/fairla=
dy/Sears-Point.jpg">https://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Sears-Point.jpg</a><br>=
<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_lagunaSeca=
.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_lagunaSeca.jpe=
g</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_I=
MSA.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_IMSA.jpg</a>=
<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JMwithMik=
eJoy.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JMwithMikeJoy.=
jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM=
_sylvia.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_sylvia.=
jpeg</a></div>

--0000000000000fc355064b07afe3--

--===============4406001424181922157==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4406001424181922157==--