Subject: [Roadsters] Sora Sunday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2026 09:59:46 -0800

--===============8866000015108942857==

--000000000000ad2aff064a67e963

Sora Sunday

Enjoyed a late afternoon drive after seeing some rad vintage cars up on
Skyline from the SuperDrive Sunday event.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2744.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2749.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2740.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2734.jpeg

My friend spotted this 1500 at the start in Pacifica:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/Screen-Shot-2026-02-08-at-10.09.24-PM.png

--000000000000ad2aff064a67e963
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sora Sunday<br><br>Enjoyed a late afternoon drive after se=
eing some rad vintage cars up on Skyline from the SuperDrive Sunday event.<=
br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2744.j=
peg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2744.jpeg</a><b=
r><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2749.jp=
eg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2749.jpeg</a><br=
><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2740.jpe=
g">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2740.jpeg</a><br>=
<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2734.jpeg=
">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/IMG_2734.jpeg</a><br><=
br><br>My friend spotted this 1500 at the start in Pacifica:<br><a href=3D"=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/Screen-Shot-2026-02-08-a=
t-10.09.24-PM.png">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/02/Scree=
n-Shot-2026-02-08-at-10.09.24-PM.png</a></div>

--000000000000ad2aff064a67e963--

--===============8866000015108942857==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8866000015108942857==--