Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster sighting in Sonoma

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2026 09:35:23 -0800

--===============3066069949085628156==

--000000000000f69f01064925b43f

You can imagine how happy I was to receive these photos from a friend!
Our very own Erik M spotted at Sears Point in Sonoma last Sunday!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/IMG_9456.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/IMG_9455.jpeg

--000000000000f69f01064925b43f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">You can imagine how happy I was to receive these photos fr=
om a friend!<br>Our very own Erik M spotted at Sears Point in Sonoma last S=
unday!<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01=
/IMG_9456.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/IMG_9456.=
jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/IM=
G_9455.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/01/IMG_9455.jp=
eg</a></div>

--000000000000f69f01064925b43f--

--===============3066069949085628156==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3066069949085628156==--