Subject: [Roadsters] Solex 44PHH-2-to-Manifold Gasket

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 15:24:15 -0400

Looking for a single Solex 44PHH-2-to-Manifold Gasket.

Used is fine, just looking for one to use as a template for 3D printed 
velocity stacks.

Thanks.

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex

-- 
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
mailto:[email-masked]      >>  URL http://www.RWMann.com/

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]