Subject: [Roadsters] Sunday Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2025 09:09:55 -0700

--===============0373555222625659169==

--00000000000003c75e063eed5cca

Sunday scouting a route for a Bay Area drive.
Evening sunset cast an interesting reflection of light from way across the
street!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8522.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8524.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8526.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8521.jpg

--00000000000003c75e063eed5cca
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sunday scouting a route for a Bay Area drive.<br>Evening s=
unset cast an interesting reflection of light from way across the street!<b=
r><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8522.jp=
g">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8522.jpg</a><br><=
a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8524.jpg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8524.jpg</a><br><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8526.jpg">htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8526.jpg</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8521.jpg">http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/09/IMG_8521.jpg</a></div>

--00000000000003c75e063eed5cca--

--===============0373555222625659169==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0373555222625659169==--