Subject: [Roadsters] Bay Area Fun Run

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2025 20:35:12 -0700

--===============2991433858464735118==

--0000000000006aa041063ea67735

It's been awhile...

Let's do a Bay Area roadster drive. Before the weather turns wet!
Shoot some dates here. I want to see all those new San Jose owners
attending too!

I'll be scouting a potential route this Sunday, starting at HWY9/DT
Saratoga if you're interested.

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/JNP5990resize2-e1574131456224-1024x553.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IMG_3102.jpg

--0000000000006aa041063ea67735
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>It&#39;s been awhile...<br><br>Let&#39;s do a Bay Are=
a roadster drive. Before the weather turns wet!<br>Shoot some dates here. I=
 want to see all those new San Jose owners attending too!<br><br>I&#39;ll b=
e scouting a potential route this Sunday, starting at HWY9/DT Saratoga if y=
ou&#39;re interested.</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/JNP5990resize2-e1574131456224-1024x553.j=
pg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/JNP5990resize2-e157=
4131456224-1024x553.jpg</a></div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2019/01/IMG_3102.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2019/01/IMG_3102.jpg</a></div>

--0000000000006aa041063ea67735--

--===============2991433858464735118==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2991433858464735118==--