Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters on the Tokyo Calling Rally!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2025 12:15:06 -0700

--===============7189081972203780026==

--0000000000005eda0c063e6321da

We had a blast driving our Datsuns at the Tokyo Calling 5 Rally on 8/30 in
Sonoma, Ca. There was a good showing of Roadsters! Enjoy our report:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/09/08/automotive-history/event-report-tokyo-calling-5.html

Some notables:
Ian's 1967 2000
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8199.jpg

SRL #077(!)
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8025.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8027.jpg

Beautiful early SPL
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8083.jpg

Mark's RHD SRL
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8079-1.jpg

--0000000000005eda0c063e6321da
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">We had a blast driving our Datsuns at the Tokyo Calling 5 =
Rally on 8/30 in Sonoma, Ca. There was a good showing of Roadsters! Enjoy o=
ur report:<div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/09/08/automotive-hi=
story/event-report-tokyo-calling-5.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/09/0=
8/automotive-history/event-report-tokyo-calling-5.html</a></div><div><br></=
div><div>Some notables:</div><div>Ian&#39;s 1967 2000</div><div><a href=3D"=
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8199.jpg">https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8199.jpg</a></div><div><br><=
/div><div>SRL #077(!)</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8025.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2025/08/IMG_8025.jpg</a></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8027.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8027.jpg</a></div><div><br></div><div>Beautiful=C2=A0e=
arly SPL</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
025/08/IMG_8083.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IM=
G_8083.jpg</a></div><div><br></div><div>Mark&#39;s RHD SRL</div><div><a hre=
f=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8079-1.jpg">ht=
tps://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/IMG_8079-1.jpg</a></div><=
/div>

--0000000000005eda0c063e6321da--

--===============7189081972203780026==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7189081972203780026==--