Subject: [Roadsters] Hot Sora Nights

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 20:17:36 -0700

--===============3683918500513260006==

--00000000000056b467063c369b88

Mild summer. Finally got a Hot August Night. Took Sora out and enjoyed the
Sounds of Solexes.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/SoraAugust2025.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/SolexU20-scaled.jpg
 :)
https://www.facebook.com/100035355452378/videos/1347814426822131/

--00000000000056b467063c369b88
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Mild summer. Finally got a Hot August Night. Took Sora out=
 and enjoyed the Sounds of Solexes.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2025/08/SoraAugust2025.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2025/08/SoraAugust2025.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/SolexU20-scaled.jpg">http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/08/SolexU20-scaled.jpg</a><br>=C2=A0:) <br><a =
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/100035355452378/videos/1347814426822131/">=
https://www.facebook.com/100035355452378/videos/1347814426822131/</a></div>

--00000000000056b467063c369b88--

--===============3683918500513260006==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3683918500513260006==--