Subject: [Roadsters] Tokyo Calling 5 Rally August 30 in Sonoma

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2025 18:27:37 -0700

--===============3749811356239142670==

--00000000000030cde7063a2a0a77

Breakfast Club Rally is hosting their 5th "Tokyo Calling" event in Sonoma,
Ca on 8.30.25.
We love driving with BCR and the last four TC events were a blast.

Registration details can be found below:
https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tc5

You can see our reports from previous TC events here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/index.php?s=tokyo+calling

Would love to see more roadsters attend!
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7964.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg

--00000000000030cde7063a2a0a77
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Breakfast Club Rally is hosting their 5th &quot;Tokyo Call=
ing&quot; event in Sonoma, Ca on 8.30.25.<br>We love driving with BCR and t=
he last four TC events were a blast. <br><br>Registration details can be fo=
und below:<br><a href=3D"https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tc5">htt=
ps://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tc5</a><br><br><br>You can see our r=
eports from previous TC events here:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com=
/index.php?s=3Dtokyo+calling">https://www.zcarblog.com/index.php?s=3Dtokyo+=
calling</a><br><br><br>Would love to see more roadsters attend!<br><a href=
=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7964.jpeg">http=
s://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7964.jpeg</a><br><a hre=
f=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg">htt=
ps://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg</a></div>

--00000000000030cde7063a2a0a77--

--===============3749811356239142670==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3749811356239142670==--