Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Roadster vs Lotus Elan

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2025 18:46:28 -0700

--===============8310957538114581519==

--0000000000004d91b60637561bb7

Sunny and warm weekend in the Bay Area so I took Sora out for a quick drive
with friends.
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4906.jpg

Geoff's 1963 Lotus Elan S1. I love the hardtop on this
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4916.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4968.jpg

We drove up HYW9 to the vista point, down into Boulder Creek and home via
Bear Creek Rd:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/152340015382449247.jpg

The Lotus is tiny! Makes the Datsun look like a Cadillac. At 1500lbs and
similar power it scoots.
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4975.jpg

We did a roll-on and had a blast driving together, enjoy the Solex Sounds
in the video below!
https://youtu.be/5_m5yp8DOmU

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4915.jpg

More photos on zcarblog:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/06/09/great-drives/weekend-drive-in-sora.html

--0000000000004d91b60637561bb7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sunny and warm weekend in the Bay Area so I took Sora out =
for a quick drive with friends. <br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4906.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2025/06/IMG_4906.jpg</a><br><br>Geoff&#39;s 1963 Lotus Elan S1. I lo=
ve the hardtop on this=C2=A0<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4916.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2025/06/IMG_4916.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4968.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2025/06/IMG_4968.jpg</a><br><br>We drove up HYW9 to the vista point, down=
 into Boulder Creek and home via Bear Creek Rd:<br><a href=3D"https://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/152340015382449247.jpg">https://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/152340015382449247.jpg</a><br><br>T=
he Lotus is tiny! Makes the Datsun look like a Cadillac. At 1500lbs and sim=
ilar power it scoots. <br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2025/06/IMG_4975.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
5/06/IMG_4975.jpg</a><br><br>We did a roll-on and had a blast driving toget=
her, enjoy the Solex Sounds in the video below!<br><a href=3D"https://youtu=
.be/5_m5yp8DOmU">https://youtu.be/5_m5yp8DOmU</a><br><br><a href=3D"https:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4915.jpg">https://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/06/IMG_4915.jpg</a><br><br>More photos on =
zcarblog: <a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/06/09/great-drives/weeke=
nd-drive-in-sora.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/06/09/great-drives/wee=
kend-drive-in-sora.html</a></div>

--0000000000004d91b60637561bb7--

--===============8310957538114581519==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8310957538114581519==--