Subject: [Roadsters] ZONC Gathering at Blackhawk June 8

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2025 09:13:56 -0700

--===============9121529839994221445==

--0000000000003547770636990f2c

This Sunday, June 8 bring your roadster to the Meet and Greet hosted by
ZONC at the Blackhawk Museum! Details in flyer below:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/05/499860045_10236740117827575_7586398421903317342_n-scaled.jpg
scaled.jpg

John's 1969 SRL:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/IMG_5217.jpeg

--0000000000003547770636990f2c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This Sunday, June 8 bring your roadster to the Meet and Gr=
eet hosted by ZONC at the Blackhawk Museum! Details in flyer below:<div><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/05/499860045_102367=
40117827575_7586398421903317342_n-scaled.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2025/05/499860045_10236740117827575_7586398421903317342_n-sca=
led.jpg</a><br>scaled.jpg</div><div><br></div><div>John&#39;s 1969 SRL:</di=
v><div><div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
3/06/IMG_5217.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/IMG=
_5217.jpeg</a><div><div><br></div></div></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000003547770636990f2c--

--===============9121529839994221445==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9121529839994221445==--