Subject: [Roadsters] Bob Sharp

From: Jerry Krakauer via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2025 16:21:29 +0000

--_006_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_
	boundary="_005_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_005_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_
	boundary="_000_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_"

--_000_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

In case you haven't heard. My old friend Bob Sharp passed away last week at=
 85

--_000_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_
Content-ID: <A081552D1776F84A968A973D2465B417@1>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos=
_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb=
(0, 0, 0);">
In case&nbsp;you haven't heard. My old friend Bob Sharp passed away last we=
ek at 85</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos=
_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb=
(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"direction: ltr; font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos=
_MSFontService, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt; color: rgb=
(0, 0, 0);">
<img id=3D"x_image_0" size=3D"292847" contenttype=3D"image/jpeg" style=3D"m=
ax-width: 960px;" data-outlook-trace=3D"F:1|T:1" src=3D"cid:2da96b00-bff8-4=
2be-bf36-1e3d8de8c07e"></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_--

--_005_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_
Content-Description: 2.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="2.jpg"; size=292847;
	creation-date="Wed, 05 Mar 2025 16:20:14 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 05 Mar 2025 16:21:01 GMT"
Content-ID: <2da96b00-bff8-42be-bf36-1e3d8de8c07e>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_005_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_--

--_006_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_
Content-Description: 2.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="2.jpg"; size=292843;
	creation-date="Wed, 05 Mar 2025 16:18:40 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 05 Mar 2025 16:21:29 GMT"
Content-ID: <31E58A12F12DD04AB38462EEFF5B6034@1>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_006_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--_006_DS0P222MB0949B6394155435950C4C2CDA2CB2DS0P222MB0949NAMP_--