Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 311 Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 16:18:58 -0700

--===============2905073489656815456==

--0000000000005eba88063019520e

Happy 3/11 day to all Datsun Roadster owners across the globe! Give your
Fairlady a hug and get out and drive!

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_6081-1536x1152.jpg

See more roadsters on zcarblog:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/03/11/events/happy-311-day-4.html

--0000000000005eba88063019520e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><span style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Verdana,A=
rial,sans-serif;font-size:12px">Happy 3/11 day to all Datsun Roadster owner=
s across the globe! Give your Fairlady a hug and get out and drive!=C2=A0</=
span></div><div><br></div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/03/IMG_6081-1536x1152.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2021/03/IMG_6081-1536x1152.jpg</a><div><div><br></div><div>See more =
roadsters on zcarblog:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/0=
3/11/events/happy-311-day-4.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2025/03/11/event=
s/happy-311-day-4.html</a></div></div></div>

--0000000000005eba88063019520e--

--===============2905073489656815456==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2905073489656815456==--