Subject: [Roadsters] Rest in Peace Ken Kawabata

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2025 18:06:21 -0800

--===============7258282449786529170==

--0000000000000f5dec062d1f3bec

I met Ken in 2021 by chance near the Bay Trail by my work. He was walking
his dog and noticed I was driving Sora. Ken was a huge car enthusiast, and
fellow Datsun Roadster owner.
His '70 SRL:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2993-e1582787254753.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_6722.jpeg
He also owned several race cars:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2965.jpg

I bumped into Ken on a Thanksgiving Day drive up at Alice's Restaurant. He
was in his Porsche 912, totally excited to share photos of his stable with
others:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/02/IMG_4804.jpg

He is survived by his wife Ruth(below)
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4799-1.jpeg

Rest in Peace, Ken

Obituary, shared by Linda Williams of ZONC:
https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/sfgate/name/kenneth-kawabata-obituary?id=56964618

--0000000000000f5dec062d1f3bec
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I met Ken in 2021 by chance near the Bay Trail by my work.=
 He was walking his dog and noticed I was driving Sora. Ken was a huge car =
enthusiast, and fellow Datsun Roadster owner. <br>His &#39;70 SRL:<br><a hr=
ef=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2993-e15827872=
54753.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2993-e158=
2787254753.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2020/02/IMG_6722.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/=
IMG_6722.jpeg</a><br>He also owned several race cars:<br><a href=3D"http://=
www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2965.jpg">http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_2965.jpg</a><br><br>I bumped into Ken=
 on a Thanksgiving Day drive up at Alice&#39;s Restaurant. He was in his Po=
rsche 912, totally excited to share photos of his stable with others:<br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/02/IMG_4804.jpg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2025/02/IMG_4804.jpg</a><br><br>H=
e is survived by his wife Ruth(below)<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4799-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4799-1.jpeg</a><br><br>Rest in Peace, Ken<br><br><=
br>Obituary, shared by Linda Williams of ZONC:<br><a href=3D"https://www.le=
gacy.com/us/obituaries/sfgate/name/kenneth-kawabata-obituary?id=3D56964618"=
>https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/sfgate/name/kenneth-kawabata-obituary=
?id=3D56964618</a></div>

--0000000000000f5dec062d1f3bec--

--===============7258282449786529170==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7258282449786529170==--