Subject: [Roadsters] Sportscar Sunday in Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 19:39:24 -0800

--===============5925888826721717905==

--0000000000007eff5d0626d734cc

On Sunday I joined my friend Geoff for a quick blast up our favorite twisty
road. I've been on may drives with Geoff and his Lotus 7...
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0242.jpg
...and this time he took his Ford Cortina!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8347.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8328.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8358.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8320.jpg
On our way home spotted a rubber bumper MGB...tried to roll him but he
wasn't havin' it( see video) :lol:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8650.jpg

Enjoy the Solex Sounds:
https://youtu.be/28hCkFisY7g

--0000000000007eff5d0626d734cc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On Sunday I joined my friend Geoff for a quick blast up ou=
r favorite twisty road. I&#39;ve been on may drives with Geoff and his Lotu=
s 7...<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG=
_0242.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_0242.jpg<=
/a><br>...and this time he took his Ford Cortina!<br><a href=3D"http://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8347.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8347.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zca=
rblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8328.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8328.jpg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8358.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8358.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8320.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8320.jpg</a><br>On our way home spotted a rubb=
er bumper MGB...tried to roll him but he wasn&#39;t havin&#39; it( see vide=
o) :lol: <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/=
IMG_8650.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/11/IMG_8650.j=
pg</a><br><br>Enjoy the Solex Sounds:<br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/28hCkF=
isY7g">https://youtu.be/28hCkFisY7g</a><br></div>

--0000000000007eff5d0626d734cc--

--===============5925888826721717905==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5925888826721717905==--