Subject: [Roadsters] Sora Saturday

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2024 19:14:41 -0700

--===============7111041639691029485==

--000000000000f298950622abd717

Took Sora to Hidden Villa. Moody Rd. is fun!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/IMG_6475.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/IMG_6477.jpg

Enjoy The Ride!

--000000000000f298950622abd717
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:system-ui,-app=
le-system,&quot;system-ui&quot;,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;fo=
nt-size:15px">Took Sora to Hidden Villa. Moody Rd. is fun!</span><br><div><=
a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/IMG_6475.jpg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/IMG_6475.jpg</a><span st=
yle=3D"color:rgb(5,5,5);font-family:system-ui,-apple-system,&quot;system-ui=
&quot;,&quot;.SFNSText-Regular&quot;,sans-serif;font-size:15px"><br></span>=
</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/IM=
G_6477.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/IMG_6477.jpg=
</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Enjoy The Ride!</div></div>

--000000000000f298950622abd717--

--===============7111041639691029485==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7111041639691029485==--