Subject: [Roadsters] Slaying in Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 15:26:59 -0700

--===============2952324165687323992==

--0000000000000c148b061a03d7d2

On Saturday I took Sora around the block with my daughter (her 10th
birthday party) and her friends. They had so much fun and asked for another
ride. One even asked if they could take a photo with their phone.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9260-2.jpg

Some endearing comments included
"is this a real car?",
"It smells like gas!"

...but the best comment was from a on-looker in the neighborhood:

As we drove down my street with the girls all laughing and enjoying the
ride I saw a neighbor's younger (maybe 7?) daughter watching us from the
sidewalk and she yells out "SO SLAAAYY!!"
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9256-1.jpg

At first I thought she said "So Slow!", then I thought she was referring to
Sora as Santa's Sleigh...eventually the ladies corrected me.  :lol:
"Slay" is a good thing.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9303.jpg

Sunday visit to the shop, got a thumbs up from a Ferrari owner  :D
It was a weekend with fantastic weather.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9292.jpg[
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9291.jpg

--0000000000000c148b061a03d7d2
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On Saturday I took Sora around the block with my daughter =
(her 10th birthday party) and her friends. They had so much fun and asked f=
or another ride. One even asked if they could take a photo with their phone=
. <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_926=
0-2.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9260-2.jpg<=
/a><br><br>Some endearing comments included <br>&quot;is this a real car?&q=
uot;, <br>&quot;It smells like gas!&quot;<br><br>...but the best comment wa=
s from a on-looker in the neighborhood:<br><br>As we drove down my street w=
ith the girls all laughing and enjoying the ride I saw a neighbor&#39;s you=
nger (maybe 7?) daughter watching us from the sidewalk and she yells out &q=
uot;SO SLAAAYY!!&quot;<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2024/06/IMG_9256-1.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
4/06/IMG_9256-1.jpg</a><br><br><br>At first I thought she said &quot;So Slo=
w!&quot;, then I thought she was referring to Sora as Santa&#39;s Sleigh...=
eventually the ladies corrected me. =C2=A0:lol: <br>&quot;Slay&quot; is a g=
ood thing.<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
4/06/IMG_9303.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9=
303.jpg</a><br><br>Sunday visit to the shop, got a thumbs up from a Ferrari=
 owner =C2=A0:D <br>It was a weekend with fantastic weather.<div><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9292.jpg[">http://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9292.jpg[</a><br><a href=3D"=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9291.jpg">http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/IMG_9291.jpg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000000c148b061a03d7d2--

--===============2952324165687323992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2952324165687323992==--