Subject: [Roadsters] no frills aftermarket gas cap ???

From: Michael Breen via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2024 13:39:22 -0400

--===============5022245734653434967==

--0000000000003d4238061be29db0

Hello Everyone,

Hope your summer is going well. Anyone know if there is an aftermarket gas
cap available for the 311's? I have a '68 2000 and I have lost another gas
cap. Just looking for something inexpensive that fits, as I will probably
lose this one also.

I have been to my local parts store and went through many caps, but could
not find one that fits. If you know of a brand/part#, or a comparable from
another vehicle, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

--0000000000003d4238061be29db0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hello Everyone,<div><br></div><div>Hope your summer is goi=
ng well. Anyone know if there is an aftermarket gas cap available for the 3=
11&#39;s? I have a &#39;68 2000 and I have lost another gas cap. Just looki=
ng for something inexpensive that fits, as I will probably lose this one al=
so.</div><div><br></div><div>I have been to my local parts store and went t=
hrough many caps, but could not find one that fits. If you know of a brand/=
part#, or a comparable from another vehicle, please let me know.</div><div>=
<br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br></div><div>Mike</div></div>

--0000000000003d4238061be29db0--

--===============5022245734653434967==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5022245734653434967==--