Subject: [Roadsters] Saturday Drive in in Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 10:43:14 -0700

--===============4161440534130658776==

--0000000000005e6e490615853bb6

Still cold, but I'll take dry and sunny weather to enjoy the ride!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8088.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8081.jpeg

--0000000000005e6e490615853bb6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Still cold, but I&#39;ll take dry and sunny weather t=
o enjoy the ride!</div><div><br></div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8088.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2024/04/IMG_8088.jpeg</a><br><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8081.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8081.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000005e6e490615853bb6--

--===============4161440534130658776==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4161440534130658776==--