Subject: [Roadsters] Sunday Drive in Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 08:31:35 -0700

--===============8778594848878842328==

--0000000000004a218b06162453a6

Beautiful weather on Sunday afternoon for a drive in on my favorite twisty
roads.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8304.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8293.jpg

Enjoy the Solex Sounds!
https://youtu.be/fNbSpuMxc6o

--0000000000004a218b06162453a6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Beautiful=C2=A0weather on Sunday afternoon for a driv=
e in on my favorite twisty roads.</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8304.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8304.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8293.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/IMG_8293.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>=
Enjoy the Solex Sounds!</div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/fNbSpuMxc6o">https=
://youtu.be/fNbSpuMxc6o</a><br></div>

--0000000000004a218b06162453a6--

--===============8778594848878842328==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8778594848878842328==--