Subject: [Roadsters] IGNITION 1/18 Fairlady 2000 scale model!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 14:08:32 -0700

--===============0738940024507841390==

--00000000000039e15c0613b96b36

Ignition just released a new 1/18 scale model of the '67 SRL. It looks
fabulous and even comes with a detailed U20/5-speed with Solexes. Enjoy!

https://ig-model.online/collections/preorder/products/ig2708

--00000000000039e15c0613b96b36
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Ignition just=C2=A0released=C2=A0a new 1/18 scale mod=
el of the &#39;67 SRL. It looks fabulous and even comes with a detailed U20=
/5-speed with Solexes. Enjoy!</div><div><br></div><a href=3D"https://ig-mod=
el.online/collections/preorder/products/ig2708">https://ig-model.online/col=
lections/preorder/products/ig2708</a><br></div>

--00000000000039e15c0613b96b36--

--===============0738940024507841390==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0738940024507841390==--