Subject: [Roadsters] Sunday drive in Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 18:25:13 -0700

--===============3614800711369092555==

--000000000000c38cff0614720d55

Sunday drive in Sora. Spotted a cool Porsche 356 and chatted with the
owners at a stoplight. Been in the family since new! Always an adventure
when you do it in your roadster :D
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/IMG_7819.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/IMG_7827.jpg
All smiles
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Screen-Shot-2024-03-24-at-6.08.20-PM.png

--000000000000c38cff0614720d55
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sunday drive in Sora. Spotted a cool Porsche 356 and =
chatted with the owners at a stoplight. Been in the family since new! Alway=
s an adventure when you do it in your roadster :D <br><a href=3D"http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/IMG_7819.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/IMG_7819.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/IMG_7827.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/IMG_7827.jpg</a><br>All smiles<br><a href=3D"=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Screen-Shot-2024-03-24-a=
t-6.08.20-PM.png">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Screen=
-Shot-2024-03-24-at-6.08.20-PM.png</a><br></div><div>=C2=A0<br></div></div>

--000000000000c38cff0614720d55--

--===============3614800711369092555==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3614800711369092555==--