Subject: [Roadsters] CSRG Cars and Coffee 2/24!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 16:35:39 -0800

--===============9182601223547714700==

--0000000000005be2320611890c8a

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/CSRG-SIM-.jpg

https://www.zcarblog.com/2024/02/12/events/events-csrg-cars-and-coffee-february-24-2.html
Caravan from Z Car Garage
8:15am departure
Bring your roadster out!

--0000000000005be2320611890c8a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
4/01/CSRG-SIM-.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/CSR=
G-SIM-.jpg</a><br><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2024/02/12/events=
/events-csrg-cars-and-coffee-february-24-2.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2=
024/02/12/events/events-csrg-cars-and-coffee-february-24-2.html</a><br>Cara=
van from Z Car Garage<br>8:15am departure<br>Bring your roadster out!<br></=
div>

--0000000000005be2320611890c8a--

--===============9182601223547714700==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9182601223547714700==--