Subject: [Roadsters] Superbowl Sunday Sora

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 19:21:06 -0800

--===============0880031922672758442==

--000000000000de0cb7061126c609

Enjoying zero traffic on Skyline and my favorite twisty roads this
Superbowl Sunday afternoon. Do it in Datsun!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_6094.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_6099.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_6106.jpg

--000000000000de0cb7061126c609
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Enjoying zero traffic on Skyline and my favorite twisty ro=
ads this Superbowl Sunday afternoon. Do it in Datsun!<div><br></div><div><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_6094.jpg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_6094.jpg</a><br></div=
><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_609=
9.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_6099.jpg</a><=
br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02=
/IMG_6106.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/IMG_6106.=
jpg</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000de0cb7061126c609--

--===============0880031922672758442==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0880031922672758442==--