Subject: [Roadsters] Sora under dark sky

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 17:53:19 -0800

--===============3177261176553778639==

--0000000000003b0d4b060f7f1a5c

Got a break from the rain so I took a chance with Sora. Felt good to get on
the freeway
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5655.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5659.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5644.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5649-1.jpg

--0000000000003b0d4b060f7f1a5c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Got a break from the rain so I took a chance with Sora. Fe=
lt good to get on the freeway<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5655.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2024/01/IMG_5655.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5659.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
024/01/IMG_5659.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2024/01/IMG_5644.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024=
/01/IMG_5644.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2024/01/IMG_5649-1.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/=
01/IMG_5649-1.jpg</a><br></div>

--0000000000003b0d4b060f7f1a5c--

--===============3177261176553778639==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3177261176553778639==--