Subject: [Roadsters] Sora has a new friend

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2024 10:31:13 -0800

--===============2984736257349167220==

--0000000000006785d2060e5f4b5e

Dear Sora (1967 Datsun 2000),
Don't you dare think of leaking oil or having electrical problems now :)

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5156.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5185.jpeg

--0000000000006785d2060e5f4b5e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Dear Sora (1967 Datsun 2000),<div>Don&#39;t you dare think=
 of leaking oil or having electrical problems now :)<br><div><br></div><div=
><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5156.jpe=
g">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5156.jpeg</a><br>=
</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IM=
G_5185.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/IMG_5185.jp=
eg</a><br></div></div></div>

--0000000000006785d2060e5f4b5e--

--===============2984736257349167220==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2984736257349167220==--