Subject: [Roadsters] Merry Christmas!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2023 20:33:41 -0800

--===============6200398359995793187==

--00000000000034a499060d4e144e

Merry Christmas!
Hope you get to enjoy driving your roadster!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/XmasRoadster.jpeg

--00000000000034a499060d4e144e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Merry Christmas!<br>Hope you get to enjoy driving your roa=
dster!<br><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2023/12/XmasRoadster.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2023/12/XmasRoadster.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000034a499060d4e144e--

--===============6200398359995793187==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6200398359995793187==--