Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 10:09:38 -0800

--===============5662041615622074219==

--000000000000568dfd060ad5bf16

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you get to spend time with your roadster!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/RoadsterFall.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/11/FallRoadster.jpeg

--000000000000568dfd060ad5bf16
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy Thanksgiving, hope you get to spend time with your r=
oadster!<div><br><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2023/11/RoadsterFall.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023=
/11/RoadsterFall.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2023/11/FallRoadster.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2023/11/FallRoadster.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div><=
/div>

--000000000000568dfd060ad5bf16--

--===============5662041615622074219==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5662041615622074219==--