Subject: [Roadsters] Sunset Sora Drive

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 16:00:13 -0700

--===============0154818150937085519==

--000000000000f5299506053169c5

Quick evening drive in Sora, SRL-0248. Have not driven her in 3 months and
she fired right up!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/IMG_9332.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/IMG_9335.jpeg

--000000000000f5299506053169c5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Quick evening drive in Sora, SRL-0248. Have not driven her=
 in 3 months and she fired right up!<div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/IMG_9332.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2023/09/IMG_9332.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/IMG_9335.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/IMG_9335.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div></di=
v>

--000000000000f5299506053169c5--

--===============0154818150937085519==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0154818150937085519==--