Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters on the Tokyo Calling Rally

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 21:19:59 -0700

--===============0398933208240159607==

--0000000000002be9be0604e56a7a

We attended the Tokyo Calling rally in Sonoma, Ca on 8/26. Over 200+
Japanese classic cars enjoyed the backroads of Napa and Calistoga. There
were no less than 7 roadsters. Enjoy the report with photos and video:

https://www.zcarblog.com/2023/09/08/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-3-rally.html

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/A7R00400.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/TTS3344.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8815.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8703.jpeg

--0000000000002be9be0604e56a7a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">We attended the Tokyo Calling rally in Sonoma, Ca on 8/26.=
 Over 200+ Japanese classic cars enjoyed the backroads of Napa and Calistog=
a. There were no less than 7 roadsters. Enjoy the report with photos and vi=
deo:<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2023/09/08/even=
ts/event-report-tokyo-calling-3-rally.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2023/0=
9/08/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-3-rally.html</a><br></div><div><br><=
/div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2023/09/A7R00400.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023=
/09/A7R00400.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2023/09/TTS3344.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2023/09/TTS3344.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8815.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8815.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8703.jpeg">https://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8703.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></di=
v></div>

--0000000000002be9be0604e56a7a--

--===============0398933208240159607==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0398933208240159607==--