Subject: [Roadsters] 1965 Nissan Silvia-new Bilsteins!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 21:17:09 -0700

--===============3283435789463020376==

--0000000000007815f40602b21cc3

I recently had the opportunity to drive a 1965 Nissan Silvia with the new
Bilstein shocks offered by Datsun Restoration Products. They transformed
the ride, just as we've experienced on our own Datsun Roadsters. Neat car,
and of course mechanically identical to our roadsters. Enjoy my report here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2023/08/11/performance/ricks-1965-nissan-silvia-2.html

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5731.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5789.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5780-1536x1152.jpeg

--0000000000007815f40602b21cc3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I recently had the opportunity to drive a 1965 Nissan=
 Silvia with the new Bilstein shocks offered by Datsun Restoration Products=
. They transformed the ride, just as we&#39;ve experienced on our own Datsu=
n Roadsters. Neat car, and of course mechanically identical to our roadster=
s. Enjoy=C2=A0my report here:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com=
/2023/08/11/performance/ricks-1965-nissan-silvia-2.html">https://www.zcarbl=
og.com/2023/08/11/performance/ricks-1965-nissan-silvia-2.html</a><br></div>=
<div><br></div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5731.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2023/08/IMG_5731.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5789.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5789.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5780-1536x1152.jpeg">https:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_5780-1536x1152.jpeg</a><br=
></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000007815f40602b21cc3--

--===============3283435789463020376==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3283435789463020376==--