Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters at Tokyo Calling Rally-preview

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 18:38:57 -0700

--===============8650119029720650980==

--000000000000ff86ad060405e140

Had fun leading a group of Datsuns at Saturday's Tokyo Calling 3 event with
Breakfast Club Rally. Great weather, cool people, fun roads and an insane
variety of J-Tin. Full report coming zcarblog.com. Enjoy the photos

Ian's '67 2000:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8709.jpeg

The famous S2000 roadster, formerly owned by our very own Ted Heaton is
local! Nice meeting you Mark (new owner)! Way to drive your roadster!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8675.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8660.jpeg

RHD 2000
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8711.jpeg

more to come

--000000000000ff86ad060405e140
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Had fun leading a group of Datsuns at Saturday&#39;s Tokyo=
 Calling 3 event with Breakfast Club Rally. Great weather, cool people, fun=
 roads and an insane variety of J-Tin. Full report coming <a href=3D"http:/=
/zcarblog.com">zcarblog.com</a>. Enjoy the photos<br><br>Ian&#39;s &#39;67 =
2000:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_=
8709.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8709.jpeg=
</a><br><br>The famous S2000 roadster, formerly owned by our very own Ted H=
eaton is local! Nice meeting you Mark (new owner)! Way to drive your roadst=
er!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_86=
75.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8675.jpeg</=
a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG=
_8660.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8660.jpe=
g</a><br><br><div>RHD 2000<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2023/08/IMG_8711.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2023/08/IMG_8711.jpeg</a><br><br><br>more to come<br></div></div>

--000000000000ff86ad060405e140--

--===============8650119029720650980==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8650119029720650980==--