Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 4th of July!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 09:51:19 -0700

--===============3620117928548663009==

--000000000000f00ce305ffac1963

Happy Independence Day roadster brothers and sisters
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/IMG_6627.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/IMG_6653.jpg

Here is a video I made with my family many years ago, enjoy and be safe
today!

https://youtu.be/bnlcPV4Hr0g

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Happy4th_burnout.jpg

--000000000000f00ce305ffac1963
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy Independence Day roadster brothers and sisters<br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/IMG_6627.jpg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/IMG_6627.jpg</a><br><a hr=
ef=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/IMG_6653.jpg">http=
://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/IMG_6653.jpg</a><br><br><br>=
Here is a video I made with my family many years ago, enjoy and be safe tod=
ay!<br><br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/bnlcPV4Hr0g">https://youtu.be/bnlcPV=
4Hr0g</a><br><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2020/07/Happy4th_burnout.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
20/07/Happy4th_burnout.jpg</a><br></div>

--000000000000f00ce305ffac1963--

--===============3620117928548663009==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3620117928548663009==--