Subject: [Roadsters] Vintage Datsun t-shirts

From: Gary McCormick via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 23:07:50 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1430840183909315645==
 boundary="------------bYEjH2BS0XmL0pg8qIqs2hEK"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------bYEjH2BS0XmL0pg8qIqs2hEK
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

In case my first post didn’t get out there:

I have the following vintage Roadster/Datsun tees, yours for the cost of 
postage to the first person who puts their hand up:

• Watkins Glen Roadster Gathering 2001, 2002, 2003
• 2002 Turfside Datsun Show

All brand new, never been worn, size Large.

Be the first to drop me a line with your mailing address, and upon 
receipt of the shirts you can Venmo the cost of postage to me.

*Gary McCormick*
San José, CA
1970SRL311-13291
(Scheduled to return to running condition Summer 2024, once I've retired 
from my day job)
--------------bYEjH2BS0XmL0pg8qIqs2hEK
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <font size="4">In case my first post didn’t get out there:<br>
      <br>
      I have the following vintage Roadster/Datsun tees, yours for the
      cost of postage to the first person who puts their hand up:</font>
    <div><font size="4"><br>
      </font></div>
    <div><font size="4">• Watkins Glen Roadster Gathering 2001, 2002,
        2003</font></div>
    <div><font size="4">• 2002 Turfside Datsun Show</font></div>
    <div><font size="4"><br>
      </font></div>
    <div><font size="4">All brand new, never been worn, size Large. </font></div>
    <div><font size="4"><br>
      </font></div>
    <div><font size="4">Be the first to drop me a line with your mailing
        address, and upon receipt of the shirts you can Venmo the cost
        of postage to me. <br>
        <br>
      </font>
      <div dir="ltr"><font size="4"><b>Gary McCormick</b> </font></div>
    </div>
    <div dir="ltr"><font size="4">San José, CA</font></div>
    <div dir="ltr"><font size="4">1970<font color="#01c7fc">
          SRL311-13291</font></font></div>
    <div dir="ltr"><font size="4">(Scheduled to return to running
        condition Summer 2024, once I've retired from my day job)</font></div>
    <font size="4"></font>
  </body>
</html>

--------------bYEjH2BS0XmL0pg8qIqs2hEK--

--===============1430840183909315645==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1430840183909315645==--