Subject: [Roadsters] DTSN BOB?

From: Joseph Berkenbile via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 14:06:01 -0400

--===============5361438204186711391==

--0000000000005da0ef060039f4b8

Anyone on this list have a silver roadster with DTSN BOB license? Spotted
Sunday in Rockland, Maine.

Joseph
Warren, Maine

--0000000000005da0ef060039f4b8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Anyone on this list have a silver roadster with DTSN BOB =
license? Spotted Sunday in Rockland, Maine.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div=
 dir=3D"auto">Joseph</div><div dir=3D"auto">Warren, Maine=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000005da0ef060039f4b8--

--===============5361438204186711391==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5361438204186711391==--