Subject: [Roadsters] FOR SALE: Original steel wheels and hubcaps w/new tires

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 15:01:03 -0700

--===============0691756808539319575==

--0000000000008df60305feaae96f

Helping a fellow roadster owner, here is the original listing:

I will be selling my original steel wheels 14 x 4.5 with very nice original
hubcaps and "new" tires.

I completely restored these wheels, brought them down to bare metal,
sandblasted, primed, and painted with silver wheel paint.

You can see the process here:

https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=320034#p320034

The tires, which have 0.1 miles on them are Aspen Touring All-Season Tires
195 65 r 14.

The hubcaps are very, very nice with original chrome. No dents.

Asking $1000.

Thanks, Peter

--0000000000008df60305feaae96f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Helping a fellow roadster owner, here is the original=C2=
=A0listing:<div><br></div><div>I will be selling my original steel wheels 1=
4 x 4.5 with very nice original hubcaps and &quot;new&quot; tires.<br><br>I=
 completely restored these wheels, brought them down to bare metal, sandbla=
sted, primed, and painted with silver wheel paint.<br><br>You can see the p=
rocess here:<br><br><a href=3D"https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=
=3D320034#p320034">https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3D320034#p32=
0034</a><br><br>The tires, which have 0.1 miles on them are Aspen Touring A=
ll-Season Tires 195 65 r 14.<br><br>The hubcaps are very, very nice with or=
iginal chrome. No dents.</div><div><br></div>Asking $1000.<br><br>Thanks, P=
eter<div><br style=3D"color:rgb(51,51,51);font-family:&quot;Lucida Grande&q=
uot;,&quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;,Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:=
13px;background-color:rgb(225,235,242)"></div></div>

--0000000000008df60305feaae96f--

--===============0691756808539319575==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0691756808539319575==--