Subject: [Roadsters] Tokyo Calling rally returns 8.26.23!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 21:42:52 -0700

--===============5152834580456925911==

--00000000000091be8f05feb08634

Breakfast Club Rally is hosting their third "Tokyo Calling" event in
Sonoma, Ca on 8.26.23. We love driving with BCR and the last two TC events
were a blast. Application details can be found below:

https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tokyocalling3

You can see our reports from previous TC events here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/10/04/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html

Would love to see more roadsters attend!
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg

--00000000000091be8f05feb08634
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Breakfast Club Rally is hosting their third &quot;Tok=
yo Calling&quot; event in Sonoma, Ca on 8.26.23. We love driving with BCR a=
nd the last two TC events were a blast. Application details can be found be=
low:</div><div><br></div><a href=3D"https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/even=
ts/tokyocalling3">https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tokyocalling3</=
a><br><br><div><br></div><div>You can see our reports from previous TC even=
ts here:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/10/04/events/ev=
ent-report-tokyo-calling-2.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/10/04/events=
/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Would love to see more roadsters attend!<a href=3D"https://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg</a></div></div>

--00000000000091be8f05feb08634--

--===============5152834580456925911==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5152834580456925911==--