Subject: [Roadsters] ZONC Gathering at Blackhawk June 11

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:22:30 -0700

--===============2529582853638306269==

--0000000000002e740205fd9418a8

This Sunday, June 11 bring your roadster to the Meet and Greet hosted by
ZONC at the Blackhawk Museum! Details in flyer below:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/339661555_898026414755988_4444647846707859011_n.jpg

Last year it was a great turnout and we would love to see more roadsters,
see you there!
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2845-768x576.jpeg

--0000000000002e740205fd9418a8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This Sunday, June 11 bring your roadster to the Meet and G=
reet hosted by ZONC at the Blackhawk Museum! Details in flyer below:<br><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/339661555_898026=
414755988_4444647846707859011_n.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2023/06/339661555_898026414755988_4444647846707859011_n.jpg</a><br><br=
>Last year it was a great turnout and we would love to see more roadsters, =
see you there!<div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
022/06/IMG_2845-768x576.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
022/06/IMG_2845-768x576.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000002e740205fd9418a8--

--===============2529582853638306269==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2529582853638306269==--