Subject: [Roadsters] Just Dashes video

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 19:34:23 -0700

--===============5959619719612734841==

--00000000000064133d05f814f0ec

This cool video from Just Dashes came up in my Instagram feed. It shows the
vacuum forming of a Datsun Roadster high windshield dash, enjoy:
https://youtu.be/FLHfGpi2mbM

Just Dashes is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/JustDashes

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CplE8R_rSnb/

--00000000000064133d05f814f0ec
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This cool video from Just Dashes came up in my Instagram f=
eed. It shows the vacuum forming of a Datsun Roadster high windshield dash,=
 enjoy:<br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/FLHfGpi2mbM">https://youtu.be/FLHfGp=
i2mbM</a><br><br>Just Dashes is on Facebook:<br><a href=3D"https://www.face=
book.com/JustDashes">https://www.facebook.com/JustDashes</a><br><br>Instagr=
am:<br><a href=3D"https://www.instagram.com/p/CplE8R_rSnb/">https://www.ins=
tagram.com/p/CplE8R_rSnb/</a><br></div>

--00000000000064133d05f814f0ec--

--===============5959619719612734841==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5959619719612734841==--