Subject: [Roadsters] Bay Area Snow and roadsters

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 12:01:26 -0800

--===============7357185492382208651==

--0000000000003f3a6f05f6046b1e

This is my "snow" photo :D
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/IMG_8742.jpg
If anyone would like to venture in the Bay Area foothills to take some snow
photos with their roadster this weekend let me know!

--0000000000003f3a6f05f6046b1e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>This is my &quot;snow&quot; photo :D<br></div><div><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/IMG_8742.jpg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/IMG_8742.jpg</a><br>If an=
yone would like to venture in the Bay Area foothills to take some snow phot=
os with their roadster this weekend let me know!=C2=A0<br></div></div>

--0000000000003f3a6f05f6046b1e--

--===============7357185492382208651==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7357185492382208651==--