Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster and Vespa

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 14:58:57 -0800

--===============8331776940653932328==

--000000000000533f3f05f36f0daa

On Saturday I drove Sora to the shop.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg

Rob kindly shared his 1976 Vespa rally 200 with me and I had to snap some
photos with Sora being similar in color:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg

I've only ridden a Vespa once and that was in 1998 in India. It was a rush!

Some night moves in the roadster and scooter
https://youtu.be/_RAI7aATldM

--000000000000533f3f05f36f0daa
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On Saturday I drove Sora to the shop. <br><a href=3D"http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg">http://www.zca=
rblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg</a><br><br>Rob kindly sh=
ared his 1976 Vespa rally 200 with me and I had to snap some photos with So=
ra being similar in color:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg</a><br><br>I&#39;ve only ridden a Vespa once and that=
 was in 1998 in India. It was a rush!<br><br>Some night moves in the roadst=
er and scooter<br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/_RAI7aATldM">https://youtu.be=
/_RAI7aATldM</a><br></div>

--000000000000533f3f05f36f0daa--

--===============8331776940653932328==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8331776940653932328==--

---

From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 19:34:25 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1910065063699541347==
 boundary="------------0OgI4w0Zjkr5d0vi6e6Iazce"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0OgI4w0Zjkr5d0vi6e6Iazce
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Back in the olden days, before Alvin was born, my older brother started 
his motoring life with a Vespa. In those days in Arizona, a person could 
get a motorcycle license at the age of 14. Jeff got his license and a 
Vespa on the same day. I was 9 but that didn't stop me from "borrowing" 
it when Jeff was gone. Really fun. Jeff didn't do the Vespa thing for 
long, small Ducati replaced it. The Ducati was too tall for me.

Stan W

On 1/29/2023 3:58 PM, Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> Rob kindly shared his 1976 Vespa rally 200 with me and I had to snap 
> some photos with Sora being similar in color:
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
--------------0OgI4w0Zjkr5d0vi6e6Iazce
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Back in the olden days, before Alvin was born, my older brother
      started his motoring life with a Vespa. In those days in Arizona,
      a person could get a motorcycle license at the age of 14. Jeff got
      his license and a Vespa on the same day. I was 9 but that didn't
      stop me from "borrowing" it when Jeff was gone. Really fun. Jeff
      didn't do the Vespa thing for long, small Ducati replaced it. The
      Ducati was too tall for me.<br>
    </p>
    <p>Stan W<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/29/2023 3:58 PM, Alvin Gogineni
      via Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
cite="mid:CALmuZ6Cbbo9iKn1CE9PGHZWNpw4_3=[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div dir="ltr">On Saturday I drove Sora to the shop. <br>
        <a
          href="http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg"
          moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7139.jpeg</a><br>
        <br>
        Rob kindly shared his 1976 Vespa rally 200 with me and I had to
        snap some photos with Sora being similar in color:<br>
        <a
          href="http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg"
          moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/IMG_7118.jpeg</a><br>
        <br>
        I've only ridden a Vespa once and that was in 1998 in India. It
        was a rush!<br>
        <br>
        Some night moves in the roadster and scooter<br>
        <a href="https://youtu.be/_RAI7aATldM" moz-do-not-send="true"
          class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://youtu.be/_RAI7aATldM</a><br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0OgI4w0Zjkr5d0vi6e6Iazce--

--===============1910065063699541347==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1910065063699541347==--