Subject: [Roadsters] Happy New Year!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 18:27:34 -0800

--===============7828343543654133510==

--000000000000fc520d05f12a9514

Sending you good vibes. Here's to Enjoying The Ride (in your Datsun
Roadster) in 2023!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/HappyNewYear.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/gooodvibesonly.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/IMG_6672-2.jpeg

--000000000000fc520d05f12a9514
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sending you good vibes. Here&#39;s to Enjoying The Ride (i=
n your Datsun Roadster) in 2023!<div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2022/12/HappyNewYear.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2022/12/HappyNewYear.jpeg</a></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/gooodvibesonly.jpeg">http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/gooodvibesonly.jpeg</a></div><div><a hre=
f=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/IMG_6672-2.jpeg">ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/IMG_6672-2.jpeg</a><br><di=
v><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000fc520d05f12a9514--

--===============7828343543654133510==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7828343543654133510==--