Subject: Re: [Roadsters] '59 MGA vs '67 Datsun 2000

From: Jerry Krakauer via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:43:58 -0500

--===============0797960115887295167==
	boundary="_A6276735-2B86-4937-A4A6-BFFA65E2FC30_"

--_A6276735-2B86-4937-A4A6-BFFA65E2FC30_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Alvin,
Wow, my first car was a 59 MGA I bought in 63 replaced by my SRL in 67=E2=
=80=A6  memories!

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2022 8:50 PM
To: datsun-roadsters
Subject: [Roadsters] '59 MGA vs '67 Datsun 2000

Saturday evening drive in Sora with my neighbor and his '59 MGA.=20
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg

He recently had the single Weber DGV carb replaced with correct MGB-spec tw=
in-SU induction and a tune. It really moves now!=20
https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4

--_A6276735-2B86-4937-A4A6-BFFA65E2FC30_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=
fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=
tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=
=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D=
'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Alvin=
,</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Wow, my first car was a 59 MGA I bought in 63 rep=
laced by my SRL in 67=E2=80=A6=C2=A0 memories!</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p=
>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Jerry Krakauer</p><p class=3DMsoNorma=
l>SRL311 00099</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoN=
ormal>Sent from <a href=3D"https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=3D550986=
">Mail</a> for Windows</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div st=
yle=3D'mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0=
pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'border:none;pad=
ding:0in'><b>From: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">A=
lvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters</a><br><b>Sent: </b>Saturday, November 2=
6, 2022 8:50 PM<br><b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
.net">datsun-roadsters</a><br><b>Subject: </b>[Roadsters] '59 MGA vs '67 Da=
tsun 2000</p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMso=
Normal>Saturday evening drive in Sora with my neighbor and his '59 MGA. <br=
><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpe=
g">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpeg</a><br>=
<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg=
">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg</a><br><=
br>He recently had the single Weber DGV carb replaced with correct MGB-spec=
 twin-SU induction and a tune. It really moves now! <br><a href=3D"https://=
youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4">https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4</a></p><p class=3DMsoNor=
mal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>=

--_A6276735-2B86-4937-A4A6-BFFA65E2FC30_--

--===============0797960115887295167==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0797960115887295167==--

---

From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 22:21:46 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============4812452230257896906==
 boundary="------------jzyRjNPGf4UdrebU7vGhPkt9"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------jzyRjNPGf4UdrebU7vGhPkt9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Always wanted an MGA, never got one. Now with 2 SRLs in the stable it 
doesn't look like there's an MGA in the future. Thanks for the photos Alvin.

Stan W

On 11/26/2022 8:43 PM, Jerry Krakauer via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
>
> Alvin,
>
> Wow, my first car was a 59 MGA I bought in 63 replaced by my SRL in 
> 67…  memories!
>
> Jerry Krakauer
>
> SRL311 00099
>
> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for 
> Windows
>
> *From: *Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters 
> *Sent: *Saturday, November 26, 2022 8:50 PM
> *Subject: *[Roadsters] '59 MGA vs '67 Datsun 2000
>
> Saturday evening drive in Sora with my neighbor and his '59 MGA.
> He recently had the single Weber DGV carb replaced with correct 
> MGB-spec twin-SU induction and a tune. It really moves now!
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
--------------jzyRjNPGf4UdrebU7vGhPkt9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Always wanted an MGA, never got one. Now with 2 SRLs in the
      stable it doesn't look like there's an MGA in the future. Thanks
      for the photos Alvin.</p>
    <p>Stan W<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 11/26/2022 8:43 PM, Jerry Krakauer
      via Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style>
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal">Alvin,</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Wow, my first car was a 59 MGA I bought in
          63 replaced by my SRL in 67…  memories!</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Jerry Krakauer</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">SRL311 00099</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Sent from <a
            href="https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986"
            moz-do-not-send="true">Mail</a> for Windows</p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div
          style="mso-element:para-border-div;border:none;border-top:solid
          #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
          <p class="MsoNormal" style="border:none;padding:0in"><b>From:
            </b><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters</a><br>
            <b>Sent: </b>Saturday, November 26, 2022 8:50 PM<br>
            <b>To: </b><a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
              moz-do-not-send="true">datsun-roadsters</a><br>
            <b>Subject: </b>[Roadsters] '59 MGA vs '67 Datsun 2000</p>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Saturday evening drive in Sora with my
          neighbor and his '59 MGA. <br>
          <a
            href="http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpeg"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpeg</a><br>
          <a
            href="http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg"
            moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg</a><br>
          <br>
          He recently had the single Weber DGV carb replaced with
          correct MGB-spec twin-SU induction and a tune. It really moves
          now! <br>
          <a href="https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4" moz-do-not-send="true"
            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4</a></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------jzyRjNPGf4UdrebU7vGhPkt9--

--===============4812452230257896906==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4812452230257896906==--

---

From: Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 10:19:52 -0800

--000000000000c2e23b05ee77cd11

--000000000000c2e23705ee77cd0f

Nice! I owned/refreshed these two MGA coupes (Midnight Blue a '59 1500, Old
English White a '60 with 3-main 1800 B engine) 20+ years ago. They were
both great runners, but no comparison in reliability or performance to any
of the four Datsun roadsters I've owned since 1972!

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022, 19:34 Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> He recently had the single Weber DGV carb replaced with correct MGB-spec
> twin-SU induction and a tune. It really moves now!
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--000000000000c2e23705ee77cd0f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Nice! I owned/refreshed these two MGA coupes (Midnight Bl=
ue a &#39;59 1500, Old English White a &#39;60 with 3-main 1800 B engine) 2=
0+ years ago. They were both great runners, but no comparison in reliabilit=
y or performance to any of the four Datsun roadsters I&#39;ve owned since 1=
972!</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_at=
tr">On Sat, Nov 26, 2022, 19:34 Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferre=
r noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer norefer=
rer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; w=
rote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex=
;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"ltr">Saturday eve=
ning drive in Sora with my neighbor and his &#39;59 MGA. <br><a href=3D"htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpeg" rel=3D"noref=
errer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer nor=
eferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://=
www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer norefer=
rer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg</a><br><br>He recently had th=
e single Weber DGV carb replaced with correct MGB-spec twin-SU induction an=
d a tune. It really moves now! <br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4"=
 rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer n=
oreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tps://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4</a><br></div>
________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer norefe=
rrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer nore=
ferrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
.net</a><br>
<br>
errer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer nor=
eferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team=
.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters" rel=3D"=
noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferre=
r noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank"=
>http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a href=3D"http://autox=
.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noref=
errer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer nor=
eferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadst=
ers/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer no=
referrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer noreferrer =
noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-=
roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000c2e23705ee77cd0f--

--000000000000c2e23b05ee77cd11
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="FB_IMG_1669525377560.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <184b778940f56e581202>

--000000000000c2e23b05ee77cd11
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="FB_IMG_1669525366251.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <184b7789406ba66725f1>

--000000000000c2e23b05ee77cd11
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--000000000000c2e23b05ee77cd11--