Subject: [Roadsters] Race Report: Datsun battling at Laguna Seca

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 16:28:44 -0800

--===============3970415581343617685==

--00000000000064a4b805ecfebf53

RACE REPORT: We had an unforgettable time at Laguna Seca with Velocity
Invitational and our full race report with in-car video, photo gallery and
behind-the-scenes is now live on zcarblog.com:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/11/07/events/race-report-datsuns-and-racing-legends-at-the-2022-velocity-invitational.html

Fans were lucky to see legends John Morton and Pete Brock in person with
the BRE 510 and Horst Qwech Alfa. Morton even led  pace laps in the 510!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2504-1536x1152.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2869.jpeg

More shots of that 1500:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2861.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2860.jpeg

--00000000000064a4b805ecfebf53
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">RACE REPORT: We had an unforgettable time at Laguna Seca w=
ith Velocity Invitational and our full race report with in-car video, photo=
 gallery and behind-the-scenes is now live on <a href=3D"http://zcarblog.co=
m">zcarblog.com</a>:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/11/07/event=
s/race-report-datsuns-and-racing-legends-at-the-2022-velocity-invitational.=
html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/11/07/events/race-report-datsuns-and-rac=
ing-legends-at-the-2022-velocity-invitational.html</a><br><br>Fans were luc=
ky to see legends John Morton and Pete Brock in person with the BRE 510 and=
 Horst Qwech Alfa. Morton even led =C2=A0pace laps in the 510! <br><br><a h=
ref=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2504-1536x115=
2.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2504-1536x11=
52.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/1=
0/IMG_2869.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_286=
9.jpeg</a><br><br>More shots of that 1500:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblo=
g.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2861.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2861.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2860.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2860.jpeg</a><br></div>

--00000000000064a4b805ecfebf53--

--===============3970415581343617685==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3970415581343617685==--