Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Thanksgiving!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 13:28:57 -0800

--===============8360044407644378717==

--000000000000ed203005ee3e191d

Happy Thanksgiving!
Went for a drive this morning in Sora.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4723-1.jpeg
Drove to Alice's. Broke the key off in the ignition :shock: but I did it in
a Datsun!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4775-1.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4731.jpeg

Bumped into Ken, another roadster owner I met a few years back. He's got a
racing roadster with unknown history (2L, 67.5) that we need to ID!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4816.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4799-1.jpeg

--000000000000ed203005ee3e191d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy Thanksgiving!<br>Went for a drive this morning in So=
ra.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_47=
23-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4723-1.jp=
eg</a><br>Drove to Alice&#39;s. Broke the key off in the ignition :shock: b=
ut I did it in a Datsun!<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4775-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2022/11/IMG_4775-1.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4731.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2022/11/IMG_4731.jpeg</a><br><br>Bumped into Ken, another roadster own=
er I met a few years back. He&#39;s got a racing roadster with unknown hist=
ory (2L, 67.5) that we need to ID!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4816.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2022/11/IMG_4816.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4799-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4799-1.jpeg</a><br></div>

--000000000000ed203005ee3e191d--

--===============8360044407644378717==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8360044407644378717==--