Subject: [Roadsters] '59 MGA vs '67 Datsun 2000

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2022 17:50:49 -0800

--===============5180439576061348068==

--00000000000014b56a05ee69fe9d

Saturday evening drive in Sora with my neighbor and his '59 MGA.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4891.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905.jpeg

He recently had the single Weber DGV carb replaced with correct MGB-spec
twin-SU induction and a tune. It really moves now!
https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4

--00000000000014b56a05ee69fe9d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Saturday evening drive in Sora with my neighbor and his &#=
39;59 MGA. <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/1=
1/IMG_4891.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_489=
1.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11=
/IMG_4905.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/IMG_4905=
.jpeg</a><br><br>He recently had the single Weber DGV carb replaced with co=
rrect MGB-spec twin-SU induction and a tune. It really moves now! <br><a hr=
ef=3D"https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4">https://youtu.be/3xYzXUAbkG4</a><br></d=
iv>

--00000000000014b56a05ee69fe9d--

--===============5180439576061348068==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5180439576061348068==--