Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Anyone have a roadster radio schematic?

From: Charles Hubbard via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:16:15 +0000

--===============8739283268892904370==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_EE16630E12F8469AB1743142BE6C370Dhubcocom_"

--_000_EE16630E12F8469AB1743142BE6C370Dhubcocom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_EE16630E12F8469AB1743142BE6C370Dhubcocom_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_EE16630E12F8469AB1743142BE6C370Dhubcocom_--

--===============8739283268892904370==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8739283268892904370==--