Subject: [Roadsters] Tokyo Calling Rally Report

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 21:35:01 -0700

--===============2282011987816236382==

--000000000000b4d3ca05ea421b9d

Here is my coverage of the Tokyo Calling 2 Rally held on 9/24 in San
Rafael, Ca, enjoy!
http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/10/04/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html

I led a group of Z cars from the shop. We drove up through San Francisco
and the Golden Gate Bridge
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Screen-Shot-2022-09-30-at-8.59.03-PM-1536x857.png[

Breakfast Club Rally (BCR) events always have a pre-rally social hour to
admire the cars, and this was an All-Japanese event so there was some
serious J-Tin. Like Tom's genuine Nissan Fairlady Z432:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0807-1536x1152.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0891.jpeg

Of course, my roadster radar is always ON and I was happy to see so many in
attendance:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0783.jpeg
[http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0945.jpg
Our friend Erik and his R16-stroker powered SPL. We dyno tuned it recently
and it rips, you can see that report here:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/08/29/performance/tuning-eriks-1970-datsun-roadster.html

Ian's '67 2000 on the move:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0795.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0963.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0803.jpeg

Mike Young's '67 2000:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0796.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0800.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0798.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0801.jpeg

Andy's '69 SPL
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0871.jpeg

The only RHD Fairlady 2000 (High windshield):
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0850.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0853.jpg

Edmark's '69 SRL:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0828.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0875.jpg
You can see more of Ed's L20b-powered roadster here:
https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=328591#p328591

It was a great driving day, video and more photos in my report:
http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/10/04/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html

I highly recommend the BCR events, they are top notch. Sign up for the next
one!

--000000000000b4d3ca05ea421b9d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Here is my coverage of the Tokyo Calling 2 Rally held on 9=
/24 in San Rafael, Ca, enjoy!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/10=
/04/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/=
10/04/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html</a><br><br>I led a group of =
Z cars from the shop. We drove up through San Francisco and the Golden Gate=
 Bridge<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Sc=
reen-Shot-2022-09-30-at-8.59.03-PM-1536x857.png[">http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2022/09/Screen-Shot-2022-09-30-at-8.59.03-PM-1536x857.png=
[</a><br><br>Breakfast Club Rally (BCR) events always have a pre-rally soci=
al hour to admire the cars, and this was an All-Japanese event so there was=
 some serious J-Tin. Like Tom&#39;s genuine Nissan Fairlady Z432:<br><a hre=
f=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0807-1536x1152.=
jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0807-1536x1152=
.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/=
IMG_0891.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0891.=
jpeg</a><br><br>Of course, my roadster radar is always ON and I was happy t=
o see so many in attendance:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0783.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2022/09/IMG_0783.jpeg</a><br>[<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0945.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2022/09/IMG_0945.jpg</a><br>Our friend Erik and his R16-stroker powered SP=
L. We dyno tuned it recently and it rips, you can see that report here: <a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/08/29/performance/tuning-eriks-1970-da=
tsun-roadster.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/08/29/performance/tuning-e=
riks-1970-datsun-roadster.html</a><br><br>Ian&#39;s &#39;67 2000 on the mov=
e:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_079=
5.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0795.jpeg</a=
><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0963.=
jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0963.jpg</a><br>=
<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0803.jpeg=
">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0803.jpeg</a><br><=
br>Mike Young&#39;s &#39;67 2000:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0796.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2022/09/IMG_0796.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0800.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2022/09/IMG_0800.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0798.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2022/09/IMG_0798.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0801.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2022/09/IMG_0801.jpeg</a><br><br>Andy&#39;s &#39;69 SPL<br><a href=3D"h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0871.jpeg">http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0871.jpeg</a><br><br>The only =
RHD Fairlady 2000 (High windshield):<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0850.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0850.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0853.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2022/09/DSC0853.jpg</a><br><br>Edmark&#39;s &#39;69 SRL:<br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0828.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0828.jpeg</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0875.jpg">http://=
www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/DSC0875.jpg</a><br>You can see =
more of Ed&#39;s L20b-powered roadster here: <a href=3D"https://www.311s.or=
g/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3D328591#p328591">https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/view=
topic.php?p=3D328591#p328591</a><br><br>It was a great driving day, video a=
nd more photos in my report:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/10/=
04/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html">http://www.zcarblog.com/2022/1=
0/04/events/event-report-tokyo-calling-2.html</a><br><br>I highly recommend=
 the BCR events, they are top notch. Sign up for the next one!<br></div>

--000000000000b4d3ca05ea421b9d--

--===============2282011987816236382==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2282011987816236382==--