Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Legends at Laguna Seca

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:06:50 -0700

--===============8457174798336363146==

--0000000000006d499705eb57fed8

Datsun legends and some epic racing with Velocity Invitational at Laguna
Seca last weekend. Full report on the way!

Pete Brock and John Morton reunited with the BRE Datsun 510:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2311.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2446.jpeg

There was a lone roadster in the paddock, 1500! For rental!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2859.jpeg

--0000000000006d499705eb57fed8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Datsun legends and some epic racing with Velocity Invitati=
onal at Laguna Seca last weekend. Full report on the way!<br><br>Pete Brock=
 and John Morton reunited with the BRE Datsun 510:<br><a href=3D"http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2311.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2311.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2446.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2446.jpeg</a><br><br>There was a lone ro=
adster in the paddock, 1500! For rental!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2859.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2022/10/IMG_2859.jpeg</a><br></div>

--0000000000006d499705eb57fed8--

--===============8457174798336363146==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8457174798336363146==--