Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters on the Tokyo Calling 2 Rally!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 15:49:33 -0700

--===============7440178282455870020==

--000000000000af9d3905e9883bb7

Wonderful driving day at Tokyo Calling!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg

So many roadsters!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0828.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0871.jpeg

It was great seeing Pat, Edmark, Mike Young, Ian, Erik. There were even
more roadsters that I did not get a chance to speak with. These Breakfast
Club Rally events go by so quickly...but the memories last.

I led a group of 9 Z cars, full report soon!

If you want to experience the Northern California coast and great driving
roads, sign up for the next BCR rally. I promise you will love it.

--000000000000af9d3905e9883bb7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Wonderful driving day at Tokyo Calling!<br><a href=3D"http=
://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg">http://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0797.jpeg</a><br><br>So many road=
sters!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG=
_0828.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0828.jpe=
g</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_=
0871.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_0871.jpeg=
</a><br><br>It was great seeing Pat, Edmark, Mike Young, Ian, Erik. There w=
ere even more roadsters that I did not get a chance to speak with. These Br=
eakfast Club Rally events go by so quickly...but the memories last.<br><br>=
I led a group of 9 Z cars, full report soon!<br><br>If you want to experien=
ce the Northern California coast and great driving roads, sign up for the n=
ext BCR rally. I promise you will love it.<br></div>

--000000000000af9d3905e9883bb7--

--===============7440178282455870020==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7440178282455870020==--