Subject: [Roadsters] Hot Summer Evenings

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 18:45:31 -0700

--===============5736259794403000232==

--000000000000235d9705e7f85c9d

Enjoying The Ride in Sora on this hot Summer evening. Took the kiddos
around the block. Then got my Solex Sounds fix driving around the test loop.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/PXL_20220904_010706817-1cropped.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_7805.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_9738.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_9742.jpeg

I also want to remind you that we are just over two weeks away from the
Tokyo Calling Rally. Get those registrations in, and spread the word to
fellow Japanese car owners!
Registration details:
https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tokyocalling2
My report from the first event:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/03/25/240z/events-tokyo-calling-with-breakfast-club-rally.html

--000000000000235d9705e7f85c9d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Enjoying The Ride in Sora on this hot Summer evening.=
 Took the kiddos around the block. Then got my Solex Sounds fix driving aro=
und the test loop.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2022/09/PXL_20220904_010706817-1cropped.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2022/09/PXL_20220904_010706817-1cropped.jpg</a><br><a href=3D=
"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_7805.jpeg">http://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_7805.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_9738.jpeg">http://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_9738.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_9742.jpeg">http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/IMG_9742.jpeg</a><br></div><div><b=
r></div><div>I also want to remind you that we are just over two weeks away=
 from the Tokyo Calling Rally. Get those registrations in, and spread the w=
ord to fellow Japanese car owners!</div><div>Registration details:</div><di=
v><a href=3D"https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tokyocalling2">https=
://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/tokyocalling2</a><br></div><div>My rep=
ort from the first event:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/202=
2/03/25/240z/events-tokyo-calling-with-breakfast-club-rally.html">https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/2022/03/25/240z/events-tokyo-calling-with-breakfast-club-ra=
lly.html</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000235d9705e7f85c9d--

--===============5736259794403000232==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5736259794403000232==--