Subject: [Roadsters] One wire alt?

From: Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 12:02:55 -0400

--===============0159442795611404234==

--000000000000a1888b05e544401b

    No out put from the alternator on a 1968 1600 I am trying to
resurrect.  Considering a GM one wire replacement.  And suggested
make/models for donners?

Paul
Ohio

--000000000000a1888b05e544401b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 =C2=A0 No out put from the alternator on a 1968 16=
00 I am trying to resurrect.=C2=A0 Considering a GM one wire replacement.=
=C2=A0 And suggested make/models for donners?<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><d=
iv dir=3D"auto">Paul</div><div dir=3D"auto">Ohio</div><div dir=3D"auto"><br=
></div></div>

--000000000000a1888b05e544401b--

--===============0159442795611404234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0159442795611404234==--