Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster sighting in San Jose

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 18:52:31 -0700

--===============1236593265827276870==

--000000000000123bea05e68e5c61

My wife just sent this to me! Spotted on 280S this evening, anyone we know?

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/f934f659-924f-44f4-96d9-f40d9a882717-e1660873785571.jpg

--000000000000123bea05e68e5c61
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>My wife just sent this to me! Spotted on 280S this ev=
ening, anyone we know?<br></div><div><br></div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/f934f659-924f-44f4-96d9-f40d9a882717-e166=
0873785571.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/f934f659=
-924f-44f4-96d9-f40d9a882717-e1660873785571.jpg</a><br></div>

--000000000000123bea05e68e5c61--

--===============1236593265827276870==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1236593265827276870==--