Subject: [Roadsters] Ronnie's Car Show

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 21:46:53 -0700

--===============2759291535192180205==

--0000000000003a4c9005e64054e9

On Saturday I joined my neighbor and visited Ronnie's Car Show. The last
time I went was February 2020:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/09/events/hot-rod-heaven-cars-coffee-san-jose-2-8-20.html
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1959-1024x768.jpg

Sora was part of a caravan of neat cars including my neighbor's '59 MGA,
Dart, Packard and a C2 427 'Vette:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/IMG_8155.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/IMG_8165.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/IMG_8240.jpeg

--0000000000003a4c9005e64054e9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On Saturday I joined my neighbor and visited Ronnie&#39;s =
Car Show. The last time I went was February 2020:<br><a href=3D"https://www=
.zcarblog.com/2020/02/09/events/hot-rod-heaven-cars-coffee-san-jose-2-8-20.=
html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2020/02/09/events/hot-rod-heaven-cars-coffee=
-san-jose-2-8-20.html</a><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1959-1024x768.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2020/02/IMG_1959-1024x768.jpg</a><br><br>Sora was part of a carava=
n of neat cars including my neighbor&#39;s &#39;59 MGA, Dart, Packard and a=
 C2 427 &#39;Vette:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2022/08/IMG_8155.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08=
/IMG_8155.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2022/08/IMG_8165.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/=
IMG_8165.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2022/08/IMG_8240.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/I=
MG_8240.jpeg</a><br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000003a4c9005e64054e9--

--===============2759291535192180205==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2759291535192180205==--