Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Happy 4th of July!

From: Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 19:11:32 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6303054911079972278==
	boundary="----=_Part_327585_695355759.1656789092071"

------=_Part_327585_695355759.1656789092071
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

There are two white roadsters up for auction at Mecum in Monterey this August, a '64 1500 and a '70 1600.
Just sayin'...
------=_Part_327585_695355759.1656789092071
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">There are two white roadsters up for auction at Mecum in Monterey this August, a '64 1500 and a '70 1600.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Just sayin'...</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_327585_695355759.1656789092071--

--===============6303054911079972278==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6303054911079972278==--

---

From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 22:54:24 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5233242148559869930==
 boundary="------------dUp1nPjpY16I3IvQ0xKgx88h"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------dUp1nPjpY16I3IvQ0xKgx88h
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Putting "Monterey" and "auction" in the same sentence automatically puts 
my budget out of contention. Plus when I asked Linda where we'd put 
another roadster she groaned and shook her head. I need to buy the house 
next door and rent it out but keep the garage for myself. Seems 
reasonable to me, now if I can get the owner to sell it to me cheap... 
And Linda to agree...

My current roadster project is coming along nicely. This week Linda and 
I got lots of chrome installed and headlights and taillights working. 
Still lots to do but enjoying the process.

Stan W

On 7/2/2022 12:11 PM, Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
--------------dUp1nPjpY16I3IvQ0xKgx88h
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Putting "Monterey" and "auction" in the same sentence
      automatically puts my budget out of contention. Plus when I asked
      Linda where we'd put another roadster she groaned and shook her
      head. I need to buy the house next door and rent it out but keep
      the garage for myself. Seems reasonable to me, now if I can get
      the owner to sell it to me cheap... And Linda to agree...<br>
    </p>
    <p>My current roadster project is coming along nicely. This week
      Linda and I got lots of chrome installed and headlights and
      taillights working. Still lots to do but enjoying the process.</p>
    <p>Stan W<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/2/2022 12:11 PM, Erik Miller via
      Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue,
        Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">There are two white roadsters
          up for auction at Mecum in Monterey this August, a '64 1500
          and a '70 1600.</div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br>
        </div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Just sayin'...</div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------dUp1nPjpY16I3IvQ0xKgx88h--

--===============5233242148559869930==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5233242148559869930==--