Subject: [Roadsters] Tokyo Car Rally 2 September 24

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 15:21:49 -0700

--===============3804231591851414754==

--00000000000031f8f705e3b738e1

Breakfast Club Rally is hosting another fantastic vintage car rally in San
Rafael, Ca 9/24. This time it is the 2nd "Tokyo Calling" event only for
Japanese cars!
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_8852-768x576.jpeg

Details:
Tokyo Calling 2
September 24th, 2022: Tokyo Calling 2, an all-Japanese, mostly-vintage
rally, start point: San Rafael, California.

Registration is not opened yet, but check BCR's website:
https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/bcrupcomingevents2022

I have run with this group and it is a total blast, you can see my report
from the inaugural Tokyo Calling event here:

https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/03/25/240z/events-tokyo-calling-with-breakfast-club-rally.html

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/DSC07653.jpg

--00000000000031f8f705e3b738e1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Breakfast Club Rally is hosting another fantastic vintage =
car rally in San Rafael, Ca 9/24. This time it is the 2nd &quot;Tokyo Calli=
ng&quot; event only for Japanese cars! <br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_8852-768x576.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_8852-768x576.jpeg</a><br><br>Details: <b=
r>Tokyo Calling 2 <br>September 24th, 2022: Tokyo Calling 2, an all-Japanes=
e, mostly-vintage rally, start point: San Rafael, California.<br><br>Regist=
ration is not opened yet, but check BCR&#39;s website:<br><a href=3D"https:=
//www.breakfastclubrally.com/events/bcrupcomingevents2022">https://www.brea=
kfastclubrally.com/events/bcrupcomingevents2022</a><br><br>I have run with =
this group and it is a total blast, you can see my report from the inaugura=
l Tokyo Calling event here:<br><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2022=
/03/25/240z/events-tokyo-calling-with-breakfast-club-rally.html">https://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/2022/03/25/240z/events-tokyo-calling-with-breakfast-club-ral=
ly.html</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
22/03/DSC07653.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/DSC0=
7653.jpg</a><br></div>

--00000000000031f8f705e3b738e1--

--===============3804231591851414754==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3804231591851414754==--