Subject: [Roadsters] Roaster for sale in Eureka, CA

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 22:05:19 -0700

--===============3326378256771451989==

--0000000000006723ac05e3a8bdb5

While on a roadtrip last week up the California/Oregon coast we spotted
this roadster for sale in Eureka!

It was on the corner of 101 and Commercial St. I hesitated for a bit, then
pulled the RV around the block again to check it out.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5365.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5370.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5366.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5371.jpeg

Not sure what's under the hood but here is the contact info:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5367.jpeg

--0000000000006723ac05e3a8bdb5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">While on a roadtrip last week up the California/Oregon coa=
st we spotted this roadster for sale in Eureka!<br><br>It was on the corner=
 of 101 and Commercial St. I hesitated for a bit, then pulled the RV around=
 the block again to check it out.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5365.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2022/07/IMG_5365.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5370.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2022/07/IMG_5370.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5366.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2022/07/IMG_5366.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5371.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2022/07/IMG_5371.jpeg</a><br><br>Not sure what&#39;s under the hood but=
 here is the contact info:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5367.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2022/07/IMG_5367.jpeg</a><br></div>

--0000000000006723ac05e3a8bdb5--

--===============3326378256771451989==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3326378256771451989==--

---

From: Mark Sedlack via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 12:31:51 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3629559629589907798==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_005B_01D896B4.87739BD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D896B4.87739BD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I like the "not haunted" on the for sale sign - why would you say that =
unless.....?

=20

From: Datsun-roadsters [mailto:[email-masked]] =
On Behalf Of Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2022 1:05 AM
To: datsun-roadsters
Subject: [Roadsters] Roaster for sale in Eureka, CA

=20

While on a roadtrip last week up the California/Oregon coast we spotted =
this roadster for sale in Eureka!

It was on the corner of 101 and Commercial St. I hesitated for a bit, =
then pulled the RV around the block again to check it out.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5365.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5370.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5366.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5371.jpeg

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D896B4.87739BD0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:x=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)">
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>I =
like the
&quot;not haunted&quot; on the for sale sign - why would you say that
unless.....?<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>

<div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt =
0in 0in 0in'>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Datsun-roadsters
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Alvin
Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, July 13, 2022 1:05 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> datsun-roadsters<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [Roadsters] Roaster for sale in Eureka, =
CA<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal>While on a roadtrip last week up the =
California/Oregon coast
we spotted this roadster for sale in Eureka!<br>
<br>
It was on the corner of 101 and Commercial St. I hesitated for a bit, =
then
pulled the RV around the block again to check it out.<br>
<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5365.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5365.jpeg</a><br>=

<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5370.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5370.jpeg</a><br>=

<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5366.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5366.jpeg</a><br>=

<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5371.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5371.jpeg</a><br>=

<br>
Not sure what's under the hood but here is the contact info:<br>
<a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5367.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/IMG_5367.jpeg</a><o:p=
></o:p></p>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_005B_01D896B4.87739BD0--

--===============3629559629589907798==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3629559629589907798==--