Subject: [Roadsters] ZONC event report 6/5

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2022 20:20:14 -0700

--===============4165383648162455559==

--0000000000000b330705e1740210

Enjoy my report from the event:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/06/14/events/events-zoncs-50th-birthday-celebration.html

We had only 1 Datsun Roadster in attendance, Hotep's '69 2000 with L-series
power and a pretty OEM hardtop!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2845.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2847-e1655091209608.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2846.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2816.jpeg

--0000000000000b330705e1740210
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Enjoy my report from the event:<br><a href=3D"https://www.=
zcarblog.com/2022/06/14/events/events-zoncs-50th-birthday-celebration.html"=
>https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/06/14/events/events-zoncs-50th-birthday-cele=
bration.html</a><br><br>We had only 1 Datsun Roadster in attendance, Hotep&=
#39;s &#39;69 2000 with L-series power and a pretty OEM hardtop!<br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2845.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2845.jpeg</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2847-e1655091209=
608.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_2847-e1655=
091209608.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2022/06/IMG_2846.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/=
IMG_2846.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2022/06/IMG_2816.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/I=
MG_2816.jpeg</a><br><br></div>

--0000000000000b330705e1740210--

--===============4165383648162455559==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4165383648162455559==--