Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Father's Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 18:16:16 -0700

--===============3604363803328377451==

--000000000000ed567a05e1d6dba8

Drove Sora to the mall. Returned home and gave the kids a spin around the
block. Happy Father's Day!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_4581-e1655687633440.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_4589.jpg

--000000000000ed567a05e1d6dba8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Drove Sora to the mall. Returned home=C2=A0and gave the ki=
ds a spin around the block. Happy Father&#39;s Day!<div><a href=3D"http://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_4581-e1655687633440.jpeg">ht=
tp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IMG_4581-e1655687633440.jp=
eg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2022/06/IMG_4589.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/IM=
G_4589.jpg</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000ed567a05e1d6dba8--

--===============3604363803328377451==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3604363803328377451==--