Subject: [Roadsters] Sora is back!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 20:35:00 -0700

--===============1074119216414583738==

--000000000000593c8805dfb9a64e

Glad to have Sora back for summer driving! She fired right up after sitting
for 6 months.
Drove up to the foothills on a warm Saturday:

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_2024-1.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_1609.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_1618.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_1970.jpeg

The smell of fuel, sound of Solexes, familiar gearshift and (much) improved
ride from the JT Bilsteins were all missed:
https://youtu.be/3bqXd_npGg0

--000000000000593c8805dfb9a64e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Glad to have Sora back for summer driving! She fired right=
 up after sitting for 6 months.<br>Drove up to the foothills on a warm Satu=
rday:<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/=
IMG_2024-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_202=
4-1.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/=
05/IMG_1609.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_16=
09.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/0=
5/IMG_1618.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_161=
8.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05=
/IMG_1970.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/IMG_1970=
.jpeg</a><br><br>The smell of fuel, sound of Solexes, familiar gearshift an=
d (much) improved ride from the JT Bilsteins were all missed:<br><a href=3D=
"https://youtu.be/3bqXd_npGg0">https://youtu.be/3bqXd_npGg0</a><br></div>

--000000000000593c8805dfb9a64e--

--===============1074119216414583738==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1074119216414583738==--