Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 14, Issue 35

From: Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 18:57:57 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1760063662483390282==
	boundary="----=_Part_1483755_646121892.1652381877142"

------=_Part_1483755_646121892.1652381877142
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Subject: Re: 1600 in Leno's Garage

"Thanks for sharing .=C2=A0 Makes me want to pull my 70 1600 that I have be=
en storing for 35 years"

Wow.=C2=A0 You have me beat.=C2=A0 Mine was only off the road for 24 years.

------=_Part_1483755_646121892.1652381877142
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp1fec44b1yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><div><div dir="ltr">Subject: Re: 1600 in Leno's Garage<br></div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr">"Thanks for sharing .&nbsp; Makes me want to pull my 70 1600 that I have been storing for 35 years"<br></div><div dir="ltr"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Wow.&nbsp; You have me beat.&nbsp; Mine was only off the road for 24 years.</div><div dir="ltr"><br></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1483755_646121892.1652381877142--

--===============1760063662483390282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1760063662483390282==--

---

From: Jerry Krakauer via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 16:03:10 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8854921269400959936==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_004E_01D86619.C75BD710"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01D86619.C75BD710
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Ha! Got you both beat. My SRL has been off the =E2=80=98road=E2=80=99 =
for 53 years and off the track for 48.

=20

Jerry Krakauer

SRL311 00099

=20

=20

From: Datsun-roadsters [mailto:[email-masked]] =
On Behalf Of Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 2:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 14, Issue 35

=20

=20

"Thanks for sharing .  Makes me want to pull my 70 1600 that I have been =
storing for 35 years"

=20

Wow.  You have me beat.  Mine was only off the road for 24 years.

=20

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01D86619.C75BD710
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Ha! Got you both beat. My SRL has been off the =E2=80=98road=E2=80=99 =
for 53 years and off the track for 48.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Jerry Krakauer<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>SRL311 00099<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Datsun-roadsters [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On =
Behalf Of </b>Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, =
May 12, 2022 2:58 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] =
Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 14, Issue =
35<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Subject: Re: 1600 in =
Leno's Garage<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>&quot;Thanks for sharing =
.&nbsp; Makes me want to pull my 70 1600 that I have been storing for 35 =
years&quot;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'>Wow.&nbsp; You have me =
beat.&nbsp; Mine was only off the road for 24 =
years.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Helvetica","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></=
p></div></div></div></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_004E_01D86619.C75BD710--

--===============8854921269400959936==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8854921269400959936==--

---

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 16:30:16 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1733251664004689430==
 boundary="------------0DWXdZ7Zugx1ADe0QRAiDXi0"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0DWXdZ7Zugx1ADe0QRAiDXi0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Time for a re-awakening!

- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex (still on the road)

On 5/12/2022 4:03 PM, Jerry Krakauer via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
>
> Ha! Got you both beat. My SRL has been off the ‘road’ for 53 years and 
> off the track for 48.
>
> Jerry Krakauer
>
> SRL311 00099
>
> *From:*Datsun-roadsters 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Erik 
> Miller via Datsun-roadsters
> *Sent:* Thursday, May 12, 2022 2:58 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest, Vol 14, Issue 35
>
> "Thanks for sharing .  Makes me want to pull my 70 1600 that I have 
> been storing for 35 years"
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
-- 
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
mailto:[email-masked]       >>  URLhttp://www.RWMann.com/

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

--------------0DWXdZ7Zugx1ADe0QRAiDXi0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Time for a re-awakening!</p>
    <p>- Bob Mann, '68 2000 Solex (still on the road)</p>
    <p> <br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 5/12/2022 4:03 PM, Jerry Krakauer
      via Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Ha!
            Got you both beat. My SRL has been off the ‘road’ for 53
            years and off the track for 48.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Jerry
            Krakauer<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">SRL311
            00099<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
                Datsun-roadsters
                [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b>On
                  Behalf Of </b>Erik Miller via Datsun-roadsters<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> Thursday, May 12, 2022 2:58 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Datsun-roadsters Digest,
                Vol 14, Issue 35<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <div>
            <div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Subject:
                    Re: 1600 in Leno's Garage<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">"Thanks
                    for sharing .  Makes me want to pull my 70 1600 that
                    I have been storing for 35 years"<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Wow. 
                    You have me beat.  Mine was only off the road for 24
                    years.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
              </div>
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                    style="font-family:&quot;Helvetica&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
R.W. Mann &amp; Company, Inc.   &gt;&gt;  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  &gt;&gt;  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>      &gt;&gt;  URL <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.RWMann.com/">http://www.RWMann.com/</a>

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain 
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it 
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete 
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------0DWXdZ7Zugx1ADe0QRAiDXi0--

--===============1733251664004689430==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1733251664004689430==--