Subject: [Roadsters] Dyno Tuning Pat's 1970 Datsun 2000

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:27:32 -0700

--===============4914753972391384908==

--0000000000008b046c05dbd5c68e

Great story! I finally met Pat S in person on the BCR Tokyo Calling Rallye
3/19. I had no idea ZCG dyno tuned his roadster and Pat was super happy
with the results. This is a 1970 SRL with "B" cam and Solexes.
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_9035.jpeg
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_9026.jpeg

The carbs were freshly rebuilt and Pat got them running nicely but wanted
more driveability. Final results: 113hp/109tq at the wheels:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Paul-SRl-311-Dyno.jpg

Listen to those Solexes sing!
https://youtu.be/M3R22y8QdxE

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/DSC07908-1024x611.jpeg

You can see more photos and restoration shots on the blog:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/04/04/performance/tuning-pats-1970-datsun-2000-roadster.html

For reference (2018), Kurt's 1967 Datsun 2000 dyno'd at 108hp/114tq:
https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=273749#p273749

--0000000000008b046c05dbd5c68e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Great story! I finally met Pat S in person on the BCR Toky=
o Calling Rallye 3/19. I had no idea ZCG dyno tuned his roadster and Pat wa=
s super happy with the results. This is a 1970 SRL with &quot;B&quot; cam a=
nd Solexes. <br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/=
IMG_9035.jpeg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_9035.jpe=
g</a><br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_902=
6.jpeg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/IMG_9026.jpeg</a><b=
r><br>The carbs were freshly rebuilt and Pat got them running nicely but wa=
nted more driveability. Final results: 113hp/109tq at the wheels:<br><a hre=
f=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Paul-SRl-311-Dyno.j=
pg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Paul-SRl-311-Dyno.jp=
g</a><br><br>Listen to those Solexes sing!<br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/M=
3R22y8QdxE">https://youtu.be/M3R22y8QdxE</a><br><br><a href=3D"https://www.=
zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/DSC07908-1024x611.jpeg">https://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/DSC07908-1024x611.jpeg</a><br><br>=
You can see more photos and restoration shots on the blog:<br><a href=3D"ht=
tps://www.zcarblog.com/2022/04/04/performance/tuning-pats-1970-datsun-2000-=
roadster.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/04/04/performance/tuning-pats-=
1970-datsun-2000-roadster.html</a><br><br>For reference (2018), Kurt&#39;s =
1967 Datsun 2000 dyno&#39;d at 108hp/114tq:<br><a href=3D"https://www.311s.=
org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3D273749#p273749">https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/vi=
ewtopic.php?p=3D273749#p273749</a><br></div>

--0000000000008b046c05dbd5c68e--

--===============4914753972391384908==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4914753972391384908==--