Subject: [Roadsters] right-side head lights don’t work

From: Dana Scribner via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 13:47:44 +0000

--===============1086787276776789456==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MN2PR04MB551868E333CFBCCE6607AADBF01C9MN2PR04MB5518namp_"

--_000_MN2PR04MB551868E333CFBCCE6607AADBF01C9MN2PR04MB5518namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have an electrical problem and can use some help. My right-side head ligh=
ts don=92t work. On low beam the left side is bright but the right side is =
barely lit. On high beam there is nothing on the right side but the left is=
 good. I have traced wires the best I could and found repaired wires but no=
thing causing the problem. I replaced both the engine bay & dash harnesses =
with good used ones because the old ones were hacked into a couple of times=
. The fuse box was replaced and the light switch was because of the differe=
nt harness. I made sure that correct wires mated together in the connectors=
. Swapped turn signal switches & the high beam relay. Yes, I have checked a=
ll my grounds and I still have the same problem. Anyone have some guidance?

--_000_MN2PR04MB551868E333CFBCCE6607AADBF01C9MN2PR04MB5518namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3DWindows-1=
252">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" class=3D"elementToProof">
<p class=3D"MsoNoSpacing" style=3D"margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;font-size:11pt;f=
ont-family:Calibri, sans-serif">
<span style=3D"font-size:14.0pt">I have an electrical problem and can use s=
ome help. My right-side head lights don=92t work. On low beam the left side=
 is bright but the right side is barely lit. On high beam there is nothing =
on the right side but the left is good.
 I have traced wires the best I could and found repaired wires but nothing =
causing the problem. I replaced both the engine bay &amp; dash harnesses wi=
th good used ones because the old ones were hacked into a couple of times. =
The fuse box was replaced and the light
 switch was because of the different harness. I made sure that correct wire=
s mated together in the connectors. Swapped turn signal switches &amp; the =
high beam relay. Yes, I have checked all my grounds and I still have the sa=
me problem. Anyone have some guidance?<o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR04MB551868E333CFBCCE6607AADBF01C9MN2PR04MB5518namp_--

--===============1086787276776789456==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1086787276776789456==--

---

From: Charles Hubbard via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 21:52:13 +0000

--===============3700089993440431376==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_232BC9663EA14541A85A00A45BA38913hubcocom_"

--_000_232BC9663EA14541A85A00A45BA38913hubcocom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_232BC9663EA14541A85A00A45BA38913hubcocom_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_232BC9663EA14541A85A00A45BA38913hubcocom_--

--===============3700089993440431376==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3700089993440431376==--