Subject: [Roadsters] March 19 All-Japanese Car Rallye!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 18:33:23 -0800

--===============7110735568077800311==

--00000000000045cc5b05d72815fd

Breakfast Club Rallye is hosting another fantastic vintage car rallye in
Sonoma, Ca. This time it is only for Japanese cars!

Details:
https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/drives/tokyocalling

I have run with this group and it is total blast, you can see my previous
event reports here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/06/21/events/events-breakfast-club-rally-report-6-12.html

--00000000000045cc5b05d72815fd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Breakfast Club Rallye is hosting another fantastic vintage=
 car rallye in Sonoma, Ca. This time it is only for Japanese cars!=C2=A0<di=
v><br></div><div>Details:<div><a href=3D"https://www.breakfastclubrally.com=
/drives/tokyocalling">https://www.breakfastclubrally.com/drives/tokyocallin=
g</a><br></div></div><div><br></div><div>I have run with this group and it =
is total blast, you can see my previous event reports here:</div><div><a hr=
ef=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/06/21/events/events-breakfast-club-rall=
y-report-6-12.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/06/21/events/events-break=
fast-club-rally-report-6-12.html</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000045cc5b05d72815fd--

--===============7110735568077800311==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7110735568077800311==--