Subject: [Roadsters] Two FairladyZ, 55 years apart

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 07:25:43 -0800

--===============9050530345323720405==

--00000000000067c33c05d7ab92cd

Nissan just released photos of a new paint color for the 2023 Z.
Photographer Larry Chen shot the new Z at Nissan Design America in San
Diego, California:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/2023-Nissan-Z_Boulder-Gray-18.jpg

What's cool is that I took photos of my Datsun Roadster in the same exact
location back in 2016 when I was running the Touge California Rally:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/IMG_4374.jpg

:)

--00000000000067c33c05d7ab92cd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Nissan just released photos of a new paint color for the 2=
023 Z. Photographer=C2=A0Larry Chen shot the new Z at Nissan Design America=
 in San Diego, California:<div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2022/02/2023-Nissan-Z_Boulder-Gray-18.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/2023-Nissan-Z_Boulder-Gray-18.jpg</a><br></div=
><div><br></div><div>What&#39;s cool is that I took photos of my Datsun Roa=
dster in the same exact location=C2=A0back in 2016 when I was running the T=
ouge California Rally:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-con=
tent/uploads/2016/04/IMG_4374.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2016/04/IMG_4374.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>:)</div><div><br>=
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--00000000000067c33c05d7ab92cd--

--===============9050530345323720405==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9050530345323720405==--