Subject: [Roadsters] Photos of car

From: "Adam N. via Datsun-roadsters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 16:04:46 -0500

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f

--000000000000d3902505d800c46d

Here are some old photos of the car.  These were taken in  but the car has
been in dry storage since then.

-- 
Adam Novitt

--000000000000d3902505d800c46d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Here are some old photos of the car.=C2=A0 These were take=
n in=C2=A0 but the car has been in dry storage since then.=C2=A0<br clear=
=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" d=
ata-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><d=
iv><div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Adam Novitt</div><div><br></=
div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div></div></div></=
div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000d3902505d800c46d--

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo 2 (1).JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjwy0>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo 3.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjxm4>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo 1 (1).JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjx61>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo 5.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjxc2>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo 4.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjxh3>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo 1.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjxv6>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo 2.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjxq5>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="photo.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_kzn6pjxz7>

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--000000000000d3902805d800c46f--