Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Birthday John Morton!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 12:33:37 -0800

--===============5727565163585234490==

--0000000000007b834c05d83cb084

Happy 80th Birthday to John Morton

https://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Sears-Point.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_lagunaSeca.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_IMSA.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JMwithMikeJoy.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_sylvia.jpeg

--0000000000007b834c05d83cb084
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Happy 80th Birthday to John Morton</div><div><br></di=
v><div><a href=3D"https://www.datsun.org/fairlady/Sears-Point.jpg">https://=
www.datsun.org/fairlady/Sears-Point.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_lagunaSeca.jpeg">http://www=
.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_lagunaSeca.jpeg</a><br></div><d=
iv><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_IMSA.jp=
g">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JM_IMSA.jpg</a><br></=
div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JMwi=
thMikeJoy.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JMwithMik=
eJoy.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2022/02/JM_sylvia.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
22/02/JM_sylvia.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000007b834c05d83cb084--

--===============5727565163585234490==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5727565163585234490==--