Subject: [Roadsters] New Year's Day Drive!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 20:42:41 -0800

--===============3406107250161882490==

--000000000000c9984205d4a6289d

Starting 2022 off the right way with a New Year's Day drive!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3902.jpeg

Full report here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/01/01/events/events-new-years-day-drive-2022.html

On Saturday 1/1/22 I joined a group of friends for a drive through the
Santa Cruz Mountains. It was a surprisingly large group (16+ cars) and
everyone had a blast.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3860.jpeg

When I left home and hit the freeway it was 36 degreesF...I think I figured
out how to stay reasonably warm at low speed but 85-90mph cruising my
fingers start to freeze  :lol:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3767a.jpg

We had six S30 Z cars and three Datsun 510s, all body styles!
Glenn's RHD, Fairlady Z:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3968.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3978.jpeg

Our leader Geoff's Lotus 7:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3973.jpeg

The recent rains left us with lush scenery. It was so clear we could see
across to the Pacific. We took Bear Creek Rd to HWY9, 35 to alpine and 84
back up to Alice's Restaurant:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3940.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3888.jpeg

Lots of cool cars at Alice's. A Model A powered by a Flathead-4, hot rodded
a bit:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_4030.jpeg
Here's a video from the day:
https://youtu.be/kqn3hXfG8bg

Here's to more DRIVING in 2022!
]http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_4025.jpeg

--000000000000c9984205d4a6289d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Starting 2022 off the right way with a New Year&#39;s Day =
drive!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG=
_3902.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3902.jpe=
g</a><br><br>Full report here:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2022/=
01/01/events/events-new-years-day-drive-2022.html">https://www.zcarblog.com=
/2022/01/01/events/events-new-years-day-drive-2022.html</a><br><br>On Satur=
day 1/1/22 I joined a group of friends for a drive through the Santa Cruz M=
ountains. It was a surprisingly large group (16+ cars) and everyone had a b=
last. <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG=
_3860.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3860.jpe=
g</a><br><br>When I left home and hit the freeway it was 36 degreesF...I th=
ink I figured out how to stay reasonably warm at low speed but 85-90mph cru=
ising my fingers start to freeze =C2=A0:lol: <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3767a.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3767a.jpg</a><br><br>We had six S30 Z cars a=
nd three Datsun 510s, all body styles!<br>Glenn&#39;s RHD, Fairlady Z:<br><=
a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3968.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3968.jpeg</a><br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3978.jpeg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3978.jpeg</a><br>=C2=
=A0<br>Our leader Geoff&#39;s Lotus 7:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3973.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3973.jpeg</a><br><br>The recent rains left us with =
lush scenery. It was so clear we could see across to the Pacific. We took B=
ear Creek Rd to HWY9, 35 to alpine and 84 back up to Alice&#39;s Restaurant=
:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3940=
.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3940.jpeg</a>=
<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3888.=
jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_3888.jpeg</a><=
br><br>Lots of cool cars at Alice&#39;s. A Model A powered by a Flathead-4,=
 hot rodded a bit:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2022/01/IMG_4030.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/=
IMG_4030.jpeg</a><br>Here&#39;s a video from the day:<br><a href=3D"https:/=
/youtu.be/kqn3hXfG8bg">https://youtu.be/kqn3hXfG8bg</a><br><br>Here&#39;s t=
o more DRIVING in 2022!<br>]<a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2022/01/IMG_4025.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/20=
22/01/IMG_4025.jpeg</a><br></div>

--000000000000c9984205d4a6289d--

--===============3406107250161882490==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3406107250161882490==--