Subject: [Roadsters] Bay Area Fun Runs

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:51:43 -0800

--===============0053888819386915533==

--000000000000a3593505d26ed475

Up for a drive before the holidays?
Let's get together!

Here are a few throwback pics to a drive we did in 2018:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2018/07/09/performance/great-drives-san-jose-to-pescadero-beach.html

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/264673386_127897576347665_6688689814091146358_n.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_1707-e1531111214823.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_1593.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_1595-e1531111298314.jpg

Here's to more roadster drives in 2022!

--000000000000a3593505d26ed475
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Up for a drive before the holidays?<div>Let&#39;s get toge=
ther!</div><div><br></div><div>Here are a few throwback pics to a drive we =
did in 2018:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2018/07/09/perfo=
rmance/great-drives-san-jose-to-pescadero-beach.html">https://www.zcarblog.=
com/2018/07/09/performance/great-drives-san-jose-to-pescadero-beach.html</a=
><br></div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2021/12/264673386_127897576347665_6688689814091146358_n.jpeg">htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/264673386_127897576347665_6=
688689814091146358_n.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_1707-e1531111214823.jpg">https://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_1707-e1531111214823.jpg</a><br></=
div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG=
_1593.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_1593.jpg=
</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
018/07/IMG_1595-e1531111298314.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2018/07/IMG_1595-e1531111298314.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>H=
ere&#39;s to more roadster drives in 2022!</div></div>

--000000000000a3593505d26ed475--

--===============0053888819386915533==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0053888819386915533==--