Subject: [Roadsters] Happy New Year!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 18:07:30 -0800

--===============2905307350006583001==

--000000000000267f3f05d47bc268

Happy New Year everyone!
Good vibes and more roadster drives in 2022!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/gooodvibesonly.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/HappyNewYear.jpg

--000000000000267f3f05d47bc268
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy New Year everyone!<br>Good vibes and more roadster d=
rives in 2022!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
1/12/gooodvibesonly.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/1=
2/gooodvibesonly.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2021/12/HappyNewYear.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2021/12/HappyNewYear.jpg</a><br></div>

--000000000000267f3f05d47bc268--

--===============2905307350006583001==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2905307350006583001==--

---

From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:41:18 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------r4v9HSRsh0KjV6tqg01t1Kao
 boundary="------------konOeAl0D20QI01R0mfOJFdR"

--------------konOeAl0D20QI01R0mfOJFdR
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I don't think I've presented a picture of the newest roadster in the 
family since the paint. Lots to do before it's on the road, including a 
valve job. BTW, that's my lovely wife in the driver's seat, putting it 
in the garage for the winter. When we started the other roadster it was 
going to be my car. She was such a trooper, putting in as much time as I 
did in rebuilding it that I thought she deserved it as much as I did if 
not more.

Stan W

--------------konOeAl0D20QI01R0mfOJFdR
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>I don't think I've presented a picture of the newest roadster in
      the family since the paint. Lots to do before it's on the road,
      including a valve job. BTW, that's my lovely wife in the driver's
      seat, putting it in the garage for the winter. When we started the
      other roadster it was going to be my car. She was such a trooper,
      putting in as much time as I did in rebuilding it that I thought
      she deserved it as much as I did if not more. <br>
    </p>
    <p>Stan W</p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">
</pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------konOeAl0D20QI01R0mfOJFdR--

--------------r4v9HSRsh0KjV6tqg01t1Kao
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Blue Roadster.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------r4v9HSRsh0KjV6tqg01t1Kao
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--------------r4v9HSRsh0KjV6tqg01t1Kao--