Subject: [Roadsters] Seat belts

From: Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 13:16:07 -0500

--===============2587675152772675019==

--00000000000007891305d4610d79

A few weeks back I asked about new belts for my '68 1600.  Got a few
suggested source.  I picked SeatbeltsPlus.com.  I liked the vintage look
and the low price.  The new belts showed up today.  They look great, but I
have some work to do before installing the seats.

Paul
Ohio

--00000000000007891305d4610d79
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">A few weeks back I asked about new belts for my &#39;68 1=
600.=C2=A0 Got a few suggested source.=C2=A0 I picked SeatbeltsPlus.com.=C2=
=A0 I liked the vintage look and the low price.=C2=A0 The new belts showed =
up today.=C2=A0 They look great, but I have some work to do before installi=
ng the seats.<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Paul</div><div d=
ir=3D"auto">Ohio</div></div>

--00000000000007891305d4610d79--

--===============2587675152772675019==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2587675152772675019==--