Subject: [Roadsters] Shift boot?

From: Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 06:45:30 -0400

--===============6263029240694313514==

--000000000000e9e96005d0085776

  Just getting back to roadsters and I am amazed at how much I've
forgotten.  (Yeah, old age is a bummer!)

  Right now I'm looking for a shift boot for a '68 1600.  I thought there
was a web site that listed alternative sources for parts but this morning I
couldn't find it.

HELP

Paul
Ohio
Soon to be driving another 1600, I hope!

--000000000000e9e96005d0085776
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">=C2=A0 Just getting back to roadsters and I am amazed at h=
ow much I&#39;ve forgotten.=C2=A0 (Yeah, old age is a bummer!)<div><br></di=
v><div>=C2=A0 Right now I&#39;m looking for a shift boot for a &#39;68 1600=
.=C2=A0 I thought there was a web site that listed alternative sources for =
parts but this morning I couldn&#39;t find it.</div><div><br></div><div>HEL=
P</div><div><br></div><div>Paul</div><div>Ohio</div><div>Soon to be driving=
 another 1600, I hope!</div></div>

--000000000000e9e96005d0085776--

--===============6263029240694313514==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6263029240694313514==--