Subject: [Roadsters] Saturday Drive

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 13:18:36 -0800

--===============3364093057516509073==

--0000000000002a04bc05d1dfe035

Inspired by a recent visit to Solvang, I went for a Saturday drive
yesterday.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_0954.jpeg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_0989-1.jpg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_0994.jpeg

Enjoy The Ride!

--0000000000002a04bc05d1dfe035
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Inspired by a recent visit to Solvang, I=C2=A0went for a S=
aturday drive yesterday.<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conte=
nt/uploads/2021/11/IMG_0954.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2021/11/IMG_0954.jpeg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2021/11/IMG_0989-1.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/11/IMG_0989-1.jpg</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_0994.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-conten=
t/uploads/2021/11/IMG_0994.jpeg</a><br><div><br></div><div>Enjoy The Ride!<=
/div></div>

--0000000000002a04bc05d1dfe035--

--===============3364093057516509073==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3364093057516509073==--