Subject: [Roadsters] Firewall brake brace

From: Paul Kort via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:36:45 -0500

--===============6724247762809922887==

--000000000000d7e93305d08afa8a

  I bought mine almost 20 years ago, but sold it.  My 1600 went with the
deal.

  So who is making selling them now?  Need one for a '68 and one for a '66.

TIA,

Paul
Ohio

--000000000000d7e93305d08afa8a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">=C2=A0 I bought mine almost=C2=A020 years ago, but sold it=
.=C2=A0 My 1600 went with the deal.<div><br></div><div>=C2=A0 So who is mak=
ing selling them now?=C2=A0 Need one for a &#39;68 and one for a &#39;66.</=
div><div><br></div><div>TIA,</div><div><br></div><div>Paul</div><div>Ohio</=
div></div>

--000000000000d7e93305d08afa8a--

--===============6724247762809922887==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6724247762809922887==--