Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang 2022!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 23:16:06 -0800

--===============0203990965794472825==

--0000000000002e493705d1d41b60

I just registered today. You can too, just visit:
https://solvangroadstershow.wordpress.com/

While on our SoCal road trip last week we stopped by Solvang twice. The
evening scene last night was magical. Restaurants (old and new!) open with
people out and about.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1597.jpeg

1st street, where all the roadsters for the Solvang show line up:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1592.jpeg

Stark contrast to April 25 2020, when I ventured down to Solvang, despite
the show being cancelled.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5623-scaled.jpg

We were so happy to see Solvang bustling again. Looking forward to seeing
the cars and people next year!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1583.jpeg

--0000000000002e493705d1d41b60
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I just registered today. You can too, just visit:<div><a h=
ref=3D"https://solvangroadstershow.wordpress.com/">https://solvangroadsters=
how.wordpress.com/</a><br><br>While on our SoCal road trip last week we sto=
pped by Solvang twice. The evening scene last night was magical. Restaurant=
s (old and new!) open with people out and about.<br><a href=3D"http://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1597.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1597.jpeg</a><br><br>1st street, where al=
l the roadsters for the Solvang show line up:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1592.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/=
wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1592.jpeg</a><br><br>Stark contrast to April=
 25 2020, when I ventured down to Solvang, despite the show being cancelled=
.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5623=
-scaled.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/IMG_5623-sc=
aled.jpg</a><br><br><br>We were so happy to see Solvang bustling again. Loo=
king forward to seeing the cars and people next year!<br><a href=3D"http://=
www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1583.jpeg">http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/IMG_1583.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--0000000000002e493705d1d41b60--

--===============0203990965794472825==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0203990965794472825==--