Subject: [Roadsters] Roadsters at JCCS!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 14:35:27 -0700

--===============7304657812530653152==

--000000000000b8564205cfc0f6ad

We attended the Japanese Classic Car Show on 10/30 and there were 12
roadsters displayed. I got video and pictures of them, including the
show-winning 1500. Enjoy my report:

https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/11/01/events/events-the-2021-japanese-classic-car-show.html

--000000000000b8564205cfc0f6ad
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>We attended the Japanese Classic Car Show on 10/30 an=
d there were 12 roadsters displayed. I got video and pictures of them, incl=
uding the show-winning 1500. Enjoy my report:</div><div><br></div><a href=
=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/11/01/events/events-the-2021-japanese-cla=
ssic-car-show.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/11/01/events/events-the-2=
021-japanese-classic-car-show.html</a><br></div>

--000000000000b8564205cfc0f6ad--

--===============7304657812530653152==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7304657812530653152==--