Subject: [Roadsters] The New 2023 Nissan Z (meets Datsun Roadster)

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:27:28 -0700

--===============1771740158385232249==

--000000000000472a0005cf340909

What an event! The 2023 Nissan Z showing at Z Car Garage was a huge
success. It was great to see so many people visit the shop, both old
friends and new enthusiasts.
My full report with pictures is here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/10/25/automotive-history/events-the-2023-nissan-z-viewing-at-z-car-garage-was-a-success.html

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7418-1536x1152.jpeg

We had some alone time with the Z from 1-6pm and a private viewing from
6-9pm on 10/22 for clients and family. Shop was opened to the public 10/23
from 10am to 4pm with a steady flow of 400+ people.
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/248241035_10158425931606334_4105234213910566646_n.jpg

Inside the shop, sharing the spotlight were vintage Datsuns and late model
NIssans. We even had an "IMSA GTU Corner"
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7363-1536x1152.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7195-1536x1152.jpeg

The parking lot was filled with cool cars, even the street parking was
impressive. I spotted this 710 Violet:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7776-1536x1152.jpeg

I could not resist taking some photos of my roadster next to the new Z,
enjoy! :D
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7605-1024x768.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7613-2-1536x1152.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7883.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7890.jpeg

Thanks to everyone that attended!

--000000000000472a0005cf340909
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">What an event! The 2023 Nissan Z showing at Z Car Garage w=
as a huge success. It was great to see so many people visit the shop, both =
old friends and new enthusiasts. <br>My full report with pictures is here: =
<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/10/25/automotive-history/event=
s-the-2023-nissan-z-viewing-at-z-car-garage-was-a-success.html">https://www=
.zcarblog.com/2021/10/25/automotive-history/events-the-2023-nissan-z-viewin=
g-at-z-car-garage-was-a-success.html</a><br><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7418-1536x1152.jpeg">https://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7418-1536x1152.jpeg</a><br><br><b=
r>We had some alone time with the Z from 1-6pm and a private viewing from 6=
-9pm on 10/22 for clients and family. Shop was opened to the public 10/23 f=
rom 10am to 4pm with a steady flow of 400+ people. <br><a href=3D"https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/248241035_10158425931606334_4105=
234213910566646_n.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/=
248241035_10158425931606334_4105234213910566646_n.jpg</a><br><br><br>Inside=
 the shop, sharing the spotlight were vintage Datsuns and late model NIssan=
s. We even had an &quot;IMSA GTU Corner&quot;<br><a href=3D"https://www.zca=
rblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7363-1536x1152.jpeg">https://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7363-1536x1152.jpeg</a><br><a hr=
ef=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7195-1536x115=
2.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7195-1536x1=
152.jpeg</a><br><br>The parking lot was filled with cool cars, even the str=
eet parking was impressive. I spotted this 710 Violet:<br><a href=3D"https:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7776-1536x1152.jpeg">http=
s://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7776-1536x1152.jpeg</a>=
<br><br>I could not resist taking some photos of my roadster next to the ne=
w Z, enjoy! :D <br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2=
021/10/IMG_7605-1024x768.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2021/10/IMG_7605-1024x768.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7613-2-1536x1152.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.c=
om/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7613-2-1536x1152.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"h=
ttps://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7883.jpeg">https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7883.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"=
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7890.jpeg">https://=
www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_7890.jpeg</a><br><br>Thanks=
 to everyone that attended!<br></div>

--000000000000472a0005cf340909--

--===============1771740158385232249==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1771740158385232249==--