Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in

From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 08:38:17 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------xx0iNjMVT3pi3qT5a5ya1tjV
 boundary="------------ycUV50mNYievP28cR1QqrCUc"

--------------ycUV50mNYievP28cR1QqrCUc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I don't know Al 
Gottlieb and have never received any previous email from him.

Stan Wilkins

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Roadsters] Checking in
Date: 	Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)
From: 	Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>

I hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the reason why i 
emailed you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous email. I'd 
appreciate if you could email me back when you get this ASAP.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
--------------ycUV50mNYievP28cR1QqrCUc
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I don't know
      Al Gottlieb and have never received any previous email from him.</p>
    <p>Stan Wilkins<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-forward-container"><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table class="moz-email-headers-table" cellspacing="0"
        cellpadding="0" border="0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>[Roadsters] Checking in</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Date: </th>
            <td>Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">From: </th>
            <td>Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters
              <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign="BASELINE" nowrap="nowrap" align="RIGHT">Reply-To:
            </th>
            <td>Al Gottlieb <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">
        <div
          style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font
            size="2">
            <div dir="ltr">
              <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 13.3333px;">I
                hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the
                reason why i emailed you. Actually, i want too know if
                you got my previous email. I'd appreciate if you could
                email me back when you get this ASAP.</div>
              <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 13.3333px;"><br>
              </div>
              <div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 13.3333px;">Thanks</div>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPhone<br>
            </div>
          </font></div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>
--------------ycUV50mNYievP28cR1QqrCUc--

--------------xx0iNjMVT3pi3qT5a5ya1tjV
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Attached Message Part"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

X19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fX19fXw0KDQpkYXRzdW4tcm9h
ZHN0ZXJzQGF1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0DQoNCkRvbmF0ZTogaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9k
b25hdGUuaHRtbA0KQXJjaGl2ZTogaHR0cDovL3d3dy50ZWFtLm5ldC9waXBlcm1haWwvZGF0
c3VuLXJvYWRzdGVycyBodHRwOi8vYXV0b3gudGVhbS5uZXQvYXJjaGl2ZQ0KDQpVbnN1YnNj
cmliZTogaHR0cDovL2F1dG94LnRlYW0ubmV0L21haWxtYW4vb3B0aW9ucy9kYXRzdW4tcm9h
ZHN0ZXJzL2NpcmN1aXRzdGFuQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ0KDQoNCg0K
--------------xx0iNjMVT3pi3qT5a5ya1tjV
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--------------xx0iNjMVT3pi3qT5a5ya1tjV--

---

From: Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 08:43:51 -0700

--===============2595693872765931174==

--000000000000f4945205ceb687cf

Agree.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> <[email-masked]>
> Reply-To: Al Gottlieb <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
>
> I hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the reason why i emailed
> you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous email. I'd appreciate
> if you could email me back when you get this ASAP.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--000000000000f4945205ceb687cf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Agree.</div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"lt=
r" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via Dats=
un-roadsters &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">datsun-=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail=
_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:=
1ex">
 =20

   =20
 =20
  <div>
    <p>Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I don&#39;t kno=
w
      Al Gottlieb and have never received any previous email from him.</p>
    <p>Stan Wilkins<br>
    </p>
    <div><br>
      <br>
      -------- Forwarded Message --------
      <table cellspacing=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" border=3D"0">
        <tbody>
          <tr>
            <th valign=3D"BASELINE" nowrap align=3D"RIGHT">Subject:
            </th>
            <td>[Roadsters] Checking in</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign=3D"BASELINE" nowrap align=3D"RIGHT">Date: </th>
            <td>Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)</td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign=3D"BASELINE" nowrap align=3D"RIGHT">From: </th>
            <td>Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters
              <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"=
_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>
            <th valign=3D"BASELINE" nowrap align=3D"RIGHT">Reply-To:
            </th>
            <td>Al Gottlieb <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targ=
et=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></td>
          </tr>
        </tbody>
      </table>
      <br>
      <br>
      <div style=3D"color:black;font:10pt arial">
        <div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:blac=
k"><font size=3D"2">
            <div dir=3D"ltr">
              <div style=3D"font-family:arial;font-size:13.3333px">I
                hope you are good? I can&#39;t call for now, that&#39;s the
                reason why i emailed you. Actually, i want too know if
                you got my previous email. I&#39;d appreciate if you could
                email me back when you get this ASAP.</div>
              <div style=3D"font-family:arial;font-size:13.3333px"><br>
              </div>
              <div style=3D"font-family:arial;font-size:13.3333px">Thanks</=
div>
            </div>
            <div dir=3D"ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone<br>
            </div>
          </font></div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D=
"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters" rel=3D"=
noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/dats=
un-roadsters</a> <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferre=
r noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadst=
ers/[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--000000000000f4945205ceb687cf--

--===============2595693872765931174==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2595693872765931174==--

---

From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 18:17:54 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6015382462833178311==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7C5DE.CDC684F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7C5DE.CDC684F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

PHISHING!!!

=20

From: Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> On =
Behalf Of Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:44 AM
To: Stan Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in

=20

Agree.

=20

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters =
<[email-masked] =

Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I don't know Al =
Gottlieb and have never received any previous email from him.

Stan Wilkins

-------- Forwarded Message --------=20

Subject:=20

[Roadsters] Checking in

Date:=20

Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)

From:=20

Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters  =
<[email-masked]>

Reply-To:=20

=20

I hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the reason why i =
emailed you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous email. I'd =
appreciate if you could email me back when you get this ASAP.

=20

Thanks

=20

Sent from my iPhone

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters =
http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: =

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7C5DE.CDC684F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>PHISHING!!!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Datsun-roadsters =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, =
October 19, 2021 10:44 AM<br><b>To:</b> Stan Wilkins =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: =
Checking in<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Agree.<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
am.net</a>&gt; wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><div><p>Steve, this looks like =
phishing to me, any thoughts? I don't know Al Gottlieb and have never =
received any previous email from him.<o:p></o:p></p><p>Stan =
Wilkins<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><br><br>-------- =
Forwarded Message -------- <o:p></o:p></p><table class=3DMsoNormalTable =
border=3D0 cellspacing=3D0 cellpadding=3D0><tr><td nowrap valign=3Dtop =
style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright =
style=3D'text-align:right'><b>Subject: <o:p></o:p></b></p></td><td =
style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal>[Roadsters] =
Checking in<o:p></o:p></p></td></tr><tr><td nowrap valign=3Dtop =
style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright =
style=3D'text-align:right'><b>Date: <o:p></o:p></b></p></td><td =
style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sat, 16 Oct 2021 =
22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)<o:p></o:p></p></td></tr><tr><td nowrap valign=3Dtop =
style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright =
style=3D'text-align:right'><b>From: <o:p></o:p></b></p></td><td =
style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal>Al Gottlieb via =
Datsun-roadsters <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><o:p></o:p><=
/p></td></tr><tr><td nowrap valign=3Dtop style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in =
0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright =
style=3D'text-align:right'><b>Reply-To: <o:p></o:p></b></p></td><td =
style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal>Al Gottlieb <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><o:p></o:p></p></td>=
</tr></table><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><div><div><=
p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>I =
hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the reason why i emailed =
you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous email. I'd =
appreciate if you could email me back when you get this =
ASAP.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Tha=
nks<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Sen=
t from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>________________________________________<b=
r><br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br>Unsubscribe: =
<a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/911tht@gma=
il.com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/=
[email-masked]</a><br><br><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div></div></bod=
y></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D7C5DE.CDC684F0--

--===============6015382462833178311==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6015382462833178311==--

---

From: davesmbox--- via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:38:18 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3878515798526472133==
	boundary="----=_Part_2808679_43847135.1634819898220"

------=_Part_2808679_43847135.1634819898220
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Not phishing. They are holding a 67 2000 prisoner in Nigeria and we all nee=
d to send gift cards to free it. Come On Man=C2=A0 Where is your humanity. =
They threatened to cut off a tail lite gasket as proof.

-----Original Message-----
From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in

#yiv6783633591 #yiv6783633591 -- _filtered {} _filtered {}#yiv6783633591 #y=
iv6783633591 p.yiv6783633591MsoNormal, #yiv6783633591 li.yiv6783633591MsoNo=
rmal, #yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591MsoNormal {margin:0in;font-size:11.0p=
t;font-family:sans-serif;}#yiv6783633591 a:link, #yiv6783633591 span.yiv678=
3633591MsoHyperlink {color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6783633591 s=
pan.yiv6783633591EmailStyle19 {font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yi=
v6783633591 .yiv6783633591MsoChpDefault {font-family:sans-serif;} _filtered=
 {}#yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591WordSection1 {}#yiv6783633591 PHISHING!!=
! =C2=A0From: Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> On=
 Behalf Of Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:44 AM
To: Stan Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in =C2=A0Agree. =C2=A0On Tue, Oct 19=
, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]=
eam.net> wrote:
Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I don't know Al Gottli=
eb and have never received any previous email from him.Stan Wilkins

-------- Forwarded Message --------=20
| Subject:  | [Roadsters] Checking in |
| Date:  | Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC) |
| From:  | Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]=
t> |
| Reply-To:  | Al Gottlieb <[email-masked]> |

 =C2=A0I hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the reason why i e=
mailed you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous email. I'd app=
reciate if you could email me back when you get this ASAP. =C2=A0Thanks =C2=
=A0Sent from my iPhone________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.n=
et/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/911tht@=
gmail.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.n=
et/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/davesmb=
[email-masked]

------=_Part_2808679_43847135.1634819898220
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Not phishing. They are holding=
 a 67 2000 prisoner in Nigeria and we all need to send gift cards to free i=
t. Come On Man&nbsp; Where is your humanity. They threatened to cut off a t=
ail lite gasket as proof.<br>
<br>
<br>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font=
 size=3D"2">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: dave via Datsun-roadsters &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: [email-masked]<br>
Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:17 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"yiv6783633591"><style>#yiv6783633591 #yiv6783633591 --
=20
 _filtered {}
 _filtered {}
#yiv6783633591 =20
#yiv6783633591 p.yiv6783633591MsoNormal, #yiv6783633591 li.yiv6783633591Mso=
Normal, #yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591MsoNormal
=09{margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;}
#yiv6783633591 a:link, #yiv6783633591 span.yiv6783633591MsoHyperlink
=09{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv6783633591 span.yiv6783633591EmailStyle19
=09{font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;}
#yiv6783633591 .yiv6783633591MsoChpDefault
=09{font-family:sans-serif;}
 _filtered {}
#yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591WordSection1
=09{}
#yiv6783633591 </style>
<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591WordSection1">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal">PHISHING!!!</div>

<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"> &nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in;">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591yqt1986008719" id=3D"yiv6783633591yqtfd99248">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Datsun-roadsters &lt;dat=
[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Thomas H Thomp=
son via Datsun-roadsters<br clear=3D"none"><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, October 19=
, 2021 10:44 AM<br clear=3D"none"><b>To:</b> Stan Wilkins &lt;circuitstan@g=
mail.com&gt;<br clear=3D"none"><b>Cc:</b> [email-masked]<b=
r clear=3D"none"><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in</div>
</div>
</div>

<div class=3D"yiv6783633591yqt1986008719" id=3D"yiv6783633591yqtfd06872">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"> &nbsp;</div>

<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Agree.</div>
</div>

<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"> &nbsp;</div>

<div>
<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal">On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wi=
lkins via Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shap=
e=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_bl=
ank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">datsun-roadsters@autox=
.team.net</a>&gt; wrote:</div>
</div>
<blockquote style=3D"border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0i=
n 0in 0in 6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in;">
<div>
<div>Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I don't know Al G=
ottlieb and have never received any previous email from him.</div>

<div>Stan Wilkins</div>

<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"=
>-------- Forwarded Message -------- </div>
<table class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormalTable" border=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0"=
 cellpadding=3D"0"><tbody><tr><td colspan=3D"1" nowrap=3D"" rowspan=3D"1" v=
align=3D"top" style=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div align=3D"right" class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal" style=3D"text-align:r=
ight;"><b>Subject: </b></div>
</td><td colspan=3D"1" rowspan=3D"1" style=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal">[Roadsters] Checking in</div>
</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3D"1" nowrap=3D"" rowspan=3D"1" valign=3D"top" st=
yle=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div align=3D"right" class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal" style=3D"text-align:r=
ight;"><b>Date: </b></div>
</td><td colspan=3D"1" rowspan=3D"1" style=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)=
</div>
</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3D"1" nowrap=3D"" rowspan=3D"1" valign=3D"top" st=
yle=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div align=3D"right" class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal" style=3D"text-align:r=
ight;"><b>From: </b></div>
</td><td colspan=3D"1" rowspan=3D"1" style=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters <a r=
el=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:datsun=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:datsun-roadster=
[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></div>
</td></tr><tr><td colspan=3D"1" nowrap=3D"" rowspan=3D"1" valign=3D"top" st=
yle=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div align=3D"right" class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal" style=3D"text-align:r=
ight;"><b>Reply-To: </b></div>
</td><td colspan=3D"1" rowspan=3D"1" style=3D"padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Al Gottlieb <a rel=3D"nofollow noopen=
er noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" ta=
rget=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;al.gottlieb@ver=
izon.net&gt;</a></div>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:12.0pt;"> &nbs=
p;</div>

<div>
<div>
<div>
<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-=
family:sans-serif;color:black;">I hope you are good? I can't call for now, =
that's the reason why i emailed you. Actually, i want too know if you got m=
y previous email. I'd appreciate if you could email me back when you get th=
is ASAP.</span></div>
</div>

<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-=
family:sans-serif;color:black;"> &nbsp;</span></div>
</div>

<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-=
family:sans-serif;color:black;">Thanks</span></div>
</div>
</div>

<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-=
family:sans-serif;color:black;"> &nbsp;</span></div>
</div>

<div>
<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:10.0pt;font-=
family:sans-serif;color:black;">Sent from my iPhone</span></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div class=3D"yiv6783633591MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:12.0pt;">_____=
___________________________________<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><a=
 rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:dats=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:datsun-roadst=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><=
br clear=3D"none">Donate: <a rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"=
rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www=
.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"none">Archive: <a rel=3D"nofollow noo=
pener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://www.team.=
net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadst=
ers</a> <a rel=3D"nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_b=
lank" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive<=
/a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe: <a rel=3D"nofollow no=
opener noreferrer" shape=3D"rect" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none=
"><br clear=3D"none"></div>
</blockquote></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div class=3D"yqt1986008719" id=3D"yqtfd16213">____________________________=
____________<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"rect" ymailto=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:datsun-roadsters=
@autox.team.net">[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"none"><br =
clear=3D"none">Donate: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate=
.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"no=
ne">Archive: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun=
-roadsters" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadster=
s </a><a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_b=
lank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none=
">Unsubscribe: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br clear=3D"non=
e"><br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none"></div>
</font></div>
</div>

------=_Part_2808679_43847135.1634819898220--

--===============3878515798526472133==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3878515798526472133==--

---

From: Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:29:46 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1542854952147150332==
 boundary="------------CSVdyordD0nnFfI0nhS8U7Gi"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------CSVdyordD0nnFfI0nhS8U7Gi
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Where do I send the gift card?

Stan W

On 10/21/2021 5:38 AM, davesmbox--- via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> Not phishing. They are holding a 67 2000 prisoner in Nigeria and we 
> all need to send gift cards to free it. Come On Man  Where is your 
> humanity. They threatened to cut off a tail lite gasket as proof.
>
>
> *From:* Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> *On 
> Behalf Of *Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters
> *Sent:* Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:44 AM
> *To:* Stan Wilkins <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in
> Agree.
> On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>     Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I don't know
>     Al Gottlieb and have never received any previous email from him.
>     Stan Wilkins
>
>
>     *Subject: *
>     *Date: *
>     *From: *
>     Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
>     *Reply-To: *
>     	
>
>     emailed you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous
>     email. I'd appreciate if you could email me back when you get this
>     ASAP.
>     Thanks
>     Sent from my iPhone
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
--------------CSVdyordD0nnFfI0nhS8U7Gi
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Where do I send the gift card?</p>
    <p>Stan W<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/21/2021 5:38 AM, davesmbox--- via
      Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Not phishing. They are
        holding a 67 2000 prisoner in Nigeria and we all need to send
        gift cards to free it. Come On Man  Where is your humanity. They
        threatened to cut off a tail lite gasket as proof.<br>
        <br>
        <br>
        <div
          style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font
            size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
            From: dave via Datsun-roadsters
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
            To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:17 pm<br>
            Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in<br>
            <br>
            <div id="yiv6783633591">
              <style>#yiv6783633591 #yiv6783633591 --
 
 _filtered {}_filtered {}#yiv6783633591  
#yiv6783633591 p.yiv6783633591MsoNormal, #yiv6783633591 li.yiv6783633591MsoNormal, #yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;}#yiv6783633591 a:link, #yiv6783633591 span.yiv6783633591MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6783633591 span.yiv6783633591EmailStyle19
	{font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv6783633591 .yiv6783633591MsoChpDefault
	{font-family:sans-serif;}_filtered {}#yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591WordSection1
	{}</style>
              <div>
                <div class="yiv6783633591WordSection1">
                  <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">PHISHING!!!</div>
                  <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">  </div>
                  <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
                    1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in;">
                    <div class="yiv6783633591yqt1986008719"
                      id="yiv6783633591yqtfd99248">
                      <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><b>From:</b>
                        Datsun-roadsters
                        <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                        <b>On Behalf Of </b>Thomas H Thompson via
                        Datsun-roadsters<br clear="none">
                        <b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:44 AM<br
                          clear="none">
                        <b>To:</b> Stan Wilkins
                        <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br clear="none">
                        <b>Cc:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br
                          clear="none">
                        <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in</div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  <div class="yiv6783633591yqt1986008719"
                    id="yiv6783633591yqtfd06872">
                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">  </div>
                    <div>
                      <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Agree.</div>
                    </div>
                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">  </div>
                    <div>
                      <div>
                        <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">On Tue, Oct
                          19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via
                          Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a rel="nofollow noopener
                            noreferrer" shape="rect"
                            ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                          wrote:</div>
                      </div>
                      <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid
                        #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in
                        6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in;">
                        <div>
                          <div>Steve, this looks like phishing to me,
                            any thoughts? I don't know Al Gottlieb and
                            have never received any previous email from
                            him.</div>
                          <div>Stan Wilkins</div>
                          <div>
                            <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><br
                                clear="none">
                              <br clear="none">
                              -------- Forwarded Message -------- </div>
                            <table class="yiv6783633591MsoNormalTable"
                              cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0">
                              <tbody>
                                <tr>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                    valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                      style="text-align:right;"
                                      align="right"><b>Subject: </b></div>
                                  </td>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">[Roadsters]
                                      Checking in</div>
                                  </td>
                                </tr>
                                <tr>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                    valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                      style="text-align:right;"
                                      align="right"><b>Date: </b></div>
                                  </td>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Sat,
                                      16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)</div>
                                  </td>
                                </tr>
                                <tr>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                    valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                      style="text-align:right;"
                                      align="right"><b>From: </b></div>
                                  </td>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Al
                                      Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters <a
                                        rel="nofollow noopener
                                        noreferrer" shape="rect"
                                        ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></div>
                                  </td>
                                </tr>
                                <tr>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                    valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                      style="text-align:right;"
                                      align="right"><b>Reply-To: </b></div>
                                  </td>
                                  <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                    style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Al
                                      Gottlieb <a rel="nofollow
                                        noopener noreferrer"
                                        shape="rect"
                                        ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        target="_blank"
                                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                        moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></div>
                                  </td>
                                </tr>
                              </tbody>
                            </table>
                            <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                              style="margin-bottom:12.0pt;">  </div>
                            <div>
                              <div>
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">I hope you
                                        are good? I can't call for now,
                                        that's the reason why i emailed
                                        you. Actually, i want too know
                                        if you got my previous email.
                                        I'd appreciate if you could
                                        email me back when you get this
                                        ASAP.</span></div>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">  </span></div>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">Thanks</span></div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">  </span></div>
                                </div>
                                <div>
                                  <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">Sent from
                                      my iPhone</span></div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                        <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                          style="margin-bottom:12.0pt;">________________________________________<br
                            clear="none">
                          <br clear="none">
                          <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"
                            shape="rect"
                            ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            target="_blank"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          <br clear="none">
                          Donate: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"
                            shape="rect" target="_blank"
                            href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          Archive: <a rel="nofollow noopener
                            noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank"
                            href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a>
                          <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"
                            shape="rect" target="_blank"
                            href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          <br clear="none">
                          Unsubscribe: <a rel="nofollow noopener
                            noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]"
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          <br clear="none">
                        </div>
                      </blockquote>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div class="yqt1986008719" id="yqtfd16213">________________________________________<br
                clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              <a shape="rect"
                ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br
                clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              Donate: <a shape="rect"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                clear="none">
              Archive: <a shape="rect"
                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters
              </a><a shape="rect" href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br
                clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              Unsubscribe: <a shape="rect"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br
                clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
            </div>
          </font></div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>
--------------CSVdyordD0nnFfI0nhS8U7Gi--

--===============1542854952147150332==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1542854952147150332==--

---

From: Mark Sedlack via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:06:12 -0400

--===============4568262047074572755==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D7C674.0A8BD080"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D7C674.0A8BD080
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

RLMAO!!!

=20

From: Datsun-roadsters [mailto:[email-masked]] =
On Behalf Of davesmbox--- via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 8:38 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in

=20

Not phishing. They are holding a 67 2000 prisoner in Nigeria and we all =
need to send gift cards to free it. Come On Man  Where is your humanity. =
They threatened to cut off a tail lite gasket as proof.

-----Original Message-----
From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in

PHISHING!!!

=20

=20

Agree.

=20

Stan Wilkins

Subject:=20

[Roadsters] Checking in

Date:=20

From:=20

Reply-To:=20

=20

=20

Thanks

=20

Sent from my iPhone

Unsubscribe: =

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters  =
<http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters> =
http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: =

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D7C674.0A8BD080
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

<head>
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)">
<style>
<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
 p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.yiv6783633591msonormal, li.yiv6783633591msonormal, =
div.yiv6783633591msonormal
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
p.yiv6783633591msochpdefault, li.yiv6783633591msochpdefault, =
div.yiv6783633591msochpdefault
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591msochpdefault;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
span.yiv6783633591msohyperlink
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591msohyperlink;}
span.yiv6783633591emailstyle19
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591emailstyle19;}
p.yiv6783633591msonormal1, li.yiv6783633591msonormal1, =
div.yiv6783633591msonormal1
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591msonormal1;
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";}
span.yiv6783633591msohyperlink1
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591msohyperlink1;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.yiv6783633591emailstyle191
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591emailstyle191;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
p.yiv6783633591msochpdefault1, li.yiv6783633591msochpdefault1, =
div.yiv6783633591msochpdefault1
	{mso-style-name:yiv6783633591msochpdefault1;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle25
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->
</style>
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
 <o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
  <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
 </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>

<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>

<div class=3DSection1>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>RLMAO!!!<o:p></o:p></span></p>=

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>

<div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt =
0in 0in 0in'>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Datsun-roadsters
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>davesmbox---
via Datsun-roadsters<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, October 21, 2021 8:38 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>Not phishing. They are =
holding a
67 2000 prisoner in Nigeria and we all need to send gift cards to free =
it. Come
On Man&nbsp; Where is your humanity. They threatened to cut off a tail =
lite
gasket as proof.<br>
<br>
<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>-----Original =
Message-----<br>
From: dave via Datsun-roadsters =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: [email-masked]<br>
Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:17 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in<o:p></o:p></span></p>

<div id=3Dyiv6783633591>

<div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>PHISHING!!!<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt =
0in 0in 0in'>

<div id=3Dyiv6783633591yqtfd99248>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'> Datsun-roadsters =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On
Behalf Of </b>Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:44 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Stan Wilkins &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Cc:</b> [email-masked]<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div id=3Dyiv6783633591yqtfd06872>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>Agree.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via =
Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

<blockquote style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC =
1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 6.0pt;
margin-left:4.8pt;margin-top:5.0pt;margin-right:0in;margin-bottom:5.0pt'>=

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>Steve, this looks like phishing to me, any thoughts? I =
don't know
Al Gottlieb and have never received any previous email from =
him.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>Stan Wilkins<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'><br>
<br>
-------- Forwarded Message -------- <o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<table class=3DMsoNormalTable border=3D0 cellspacing=3D0 =
cellpadding=3D0>
 <tr>
  <td nowrap valign=3Dtop style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright =
style=3D'text-align:right'><b>Subject: </b><o:p></o:p></p>
  </td>
  <td style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <div>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal>[Roadsters] Checking in<o:p></o:p></p>
  </div>
  </td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
  <td nowrap valign=3Dtop style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright style=3D'text-align:right'><b>Date: =
</b><o:p></o:p></p>
  </td>
  <td style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <div>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal>Sat, 16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 =
(UTC)<o:p></o:p></p>
  </div>
  </td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
  <td nowrap valign=3Dtop style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright style=3D'text-align:right'><b>From: =
</b><o:p></o:p></p>
  </td>
  <td style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <div>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal>Al Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters <a
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><o:p></o:p><=
/p>
  </div>
  </td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
  <td nowrap valign=3Dtop style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal align=3Dright =
style=3D'text-align:right'><b>Reply-To: </b><o:p></o:p></p>
  </td>
  <td style=3D'padding:0in 0in 0in 0in'>
  <div>
  <p class=3DMsoNormal>Al Gottlieb <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"
  target=3D"_blank">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><o:p></o:p></p>
  </div>
  </td>
 </tr>
</table>

<div style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>I hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the =
reason why i
emailed you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous email. I'd
appreciate if you could email me back when you get this =
ASAP.<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>Thanks<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

<div>

<div>

<p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
color:black'>Sent from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>___________________________=
_____________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/911tht@gma=
il.com"
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/=
[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</blockquote>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div id=3Dyqtfd16213>

<p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:black'>___________________________=
_____________<br>
<br>
<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
am.net</a><br>
<br>
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters </a><a
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/davesmbox@=
aol.com"
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/=
[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<o:p></o:p></span></p>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</body>

</html>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D7C674.0A8BD080--

--===============4568262047074572755==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4568262047074572755==--

---

From: Pamela Bauman via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 09:45:16 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1453276687762862782==
 boundary="------------B64AEA7F23E519FDB1993360"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------B64AEA7F23E519FDB1993360
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

At least they haven't sent pieces of the SU carbs

On 10/21/21 8:29 AM, Stan Wilkins via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
>> *From:* Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]> 
>> *On Behalf Of *Thomas H Thompson via Datsun-roadsters
>>     Al Gottlieb <[email-masked]>
>>
>>     I hope you are good? I can't call for now, that's the reason why
>>     i emailed you. Actually, i want too know if you got my previous
>>     email. I'd appreciate if you could email me back when you get
>>     this ASAP.
>>     Thanks
>>     Sent from my iPhone
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------B64AEA7F23E519FDB1993360
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">At least they haven't sent pieces of
      the SU carbs<br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
    </div>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/21/21 8:29 AM, Stan Wilkins via
      Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p>Where do I send the gift card?</p>
      <p>Stan W<br>
      </p>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/21/2021 5:38 AM, davesmbox---
        via Datsun-roadsters wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
        cite="mid:[email-masked]">
        <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;
          charset=UTF-8">
        <div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Not phishing. They
          are holding a 67 2000 prisoner in Nigeria and we all need to
          send gift cards to free it. Come On Man  Where is your
          humanity. They threatened to cut off a tail lite gasket as
          proof.<br>
          <br>
          <br>
          <div
            style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black"><font
              size="2">-----Original Message-----<br>
              From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <a
                class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
              To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
              Sent: Wed, Oct 20, 2021 7:17 pm<br>
              Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking in<br>
              <br>
              <div id="yiv6783633591">
                <style>#yiv6783633591 #yiv6783633591 --
 
 _filtered {}_filtered {}#yiv6783633591  
#yiv6783633591 p.yiv6783633591MsoNormal, #yiv6783633591 li.yiv6783633591MsoNormal, #yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;}#yiv6783633591 a:link, #yiv6783633591 span.yiv6783633591MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv6783633591 span.yiv6783633591EmailStyle19
	{font-family:sans-serif;color:windowtext;}#yiv6783633591 .yiv6783633591MsoChpDefault
	{font-family:sans-serif;}_filtered {}#yiv6783633591 div.yiv6783633591WordSection1
	{}</style>
                <div>
                  <div class="yiv6783633591WordSection1">
                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">PHISHING!!!</div>
                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">  </div>
                    <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
                      1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in;">
                      <div class="yiv6783633591yqt1986008719"
                        id="yiv6783633591yqtfd99248">
                        <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><b>From:</b>
                          Datsun-roadsters <a
                            class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                          <b>On Behalf Of </b>Thomas H Thompson via
                          Datsun-roadsters<br clear="none">
                          <b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:44
                          AM<br clear="none">
                          <b>To:</b> Stan Wilkins <a
                            class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          <b>Cc:</b> <a
                            class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br
                            clear="none">
                          <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Fwd: Checking
                          in</div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <div class="yiv6783633591yqt1986008719"
                      id="yiv6783633591yqtfd06872">
                      <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">  </div>
                      <div>
                        <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Agree.</div>
                      </div>
                      <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">  </div>
                      <div>
                        <div>
                          <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">On Tue,
                            Oct 19, 2021, 8:39 AM Stan Wilkins via
                            Datsun-roadsters &lt;<a rel="nofollow
                              noopener noreferrer" shape="rect"
                              ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank"
                              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                            wrote:</div>
                        </div>
                        <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid
                          #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in
                          6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in;">
                          <div>
                            <div>Steve, this looks like phishing to me,
                              any thoughts? I don't know Al Gottlieb and
                              have never received any previous email
                              from him.</div>
                            <div>Stan Wilkins</div>
                            <div>
                              <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><br
                                  clear="none">
                                <br clear="none">
                                -------- Forwarded Message -------- </div>
                              <table class="yiv6783633591MsoNormalTable"
                                cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
                                border="0">
                                <tbody>
                                  <tr>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                      valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                        style="text-align:right;"
                                        align="right"><b>Subject: </b></div>
                                    </td>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">[Roadsters]
                                        Checking in</div>
                                    </td>
                                  </tr>
                                  <tr>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                      valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                        style="text-align:right;"
                                        align="right"><b>Date: </b></div>
                                    </td>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Sat,
                                        16 Oct 2021 22:32:01 +0000 (UTC)</div>
                                    </td>
                                  </tr>
                                  <tr>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                      valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                        style="text-align:right;"
                                        align="right"><b>From: </b></div>
                                    </td>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Al
                                        Gottlieb via Datsun-roadsters <a
                                          rel="nofollow noopener
                                          noreferrer" shape="rect"
                                          ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                          moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></div>
                                    </td>
                                  </tr>
                                  <tr>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;"
                                      valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                        style="text-align:right;"
                                        align="right"><b>Reply-To: </b></div>
                                    </td>
                                    <td colspan="1" rowspan="1"
                                      style="padding:0in 0in 0in 0in;">
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal">Al
                                        Gottlieb <a rel="nofollow
                                          noopener noreferrer"
                                          shape="rect"
                                          ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                          target="_blank"
                                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                                          moz-do-not-send="true">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a></div>
                                    </td>
                                  </tr>
                                </tbody>
                              </table>
                              <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                                style="margin-bottom:12.0pt;">  </div>
                              <div>
                                <div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div>
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">I hope you
                                          are good? I can't call for
                                          now, that's the reason why i
                                          emailed you. Actually, i want
                                          too know if you got my
                                          previous email. I'd appreciate
                                          if you could email me back
                                          when you get this ASAP.</span></div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">  </span></div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div>
                                      <div
                                        class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">Thanks</span></div>
                                    </div>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">  </span></div>
                                  </div>
                                  <div>
                                    <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;color:black;">Sent from
                                        my iPhone</span></div>
                                  </div>
                                </div>
                              </div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                          <div class="yiv6783633591MsoNormal"
                            style="margin-bottom:12.0pt;">________________________________________<br
                              clear="none">
                            <br clear="none">
                            <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"
                              shape="rect"
                              ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              target="_blank"
                              href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br
                              clear="none">
                            <br clear="none">
                            Donate: <a rel="nofollow noopener
                              noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank"
                              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                              clear="none">
                            Archive: <a rel="nofollow noopener
                              noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank"
                              href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a>
                            <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"
                              shape="rect" target="_blank"
                              href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br
                              clear="none">
                            <br clear="none">
                            Unsubscribe: <a rel="nofollow noopener
                              noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]"
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br
                              clear="none">
                            <br clear="none">
                          </div>
                        </blockquote>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div class="yqt1986008719" id="yqtfd16213">________________________________________<br
                  clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
                <a shape="rect"
                  ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br
                  clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
                Donate: <a shape="rect"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                  clear="none">
                Archive: <a shape="rect"
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters
                </a><a shape="rect" href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br
                  clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
                Unsubscribe: <a shape="rect"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a><br
                  clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
                <br clear="none">
              </div>
            </font></div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <p><br>
    </p>
  </body>
</html>

--------------B64AEA7F23E519FDB1993360--

--===============1453276687762862782==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1453276687762862782==--

---

From: RWM via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:30:40 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6812029486658105904==
 boundary="------------2oBGoMrehz45oRZsBhuAVG6i"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2oBGoMrehz45oRZsBhuAVG6i
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Numbers matching?

On 10/21/2021 8:38 AM, davesmbox--- via Datsun-roadsters wrote:
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]
>
>
-- 
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
mailto:[email-masked]       >>  URLhttp://www.RWMann.com/

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

--------------2oBGoMrehz45oRZsBhuAVG6i
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <p>Numbers matching? <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/21/2021 8:38 AM, davesmbox--- via

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
R.W. Mann &amp; Company, Inc.   &gt;&gt;  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  &gt;&gt;  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>      &gt;&gt;  URL <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.RWMann.com/">http://www.RWMann.com/</a>

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain 
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it 
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete 
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.</pre>
  </body>
</html>
--------------2oBGoMrehz45oRZsBhuAVG6i--

--===============6812029486658105904==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6812029486658105904==--