Subject: [Roadsters] Moving

From: Jerry Krakauer via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:41:03 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============9101763729272076086==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0028_01D7CE54.91CC2990"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01D7CE54.91CC2990
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

BTW, moving from NJ to Cobb County GA, anyone on list nearby?

Jerry Krakauer

From: Datsun-roadsters [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Jerry Krakauer via Datsun-roadsters
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 4:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Car Cover

Thanks for all the recommendations . I went with CarCovers.com Ultimate
model. Was on sale and had good reviews. No windshield on the car so I'll
probably make a frame from door to door to keep any water pooling from the
depression.

Jerry Krakauer

SRL311 00099

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01D7CE54.91CC2990
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>BTW, moving from NJ to Cobb County GA, anyone on =
list nearby?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Jerry =
Krakauer<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Datsun-roadsters [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:datsun-roa=
[email-masked]</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Jerry Krakauer =
via Datsun-roadsters<br><b>Sent:</b> Wednesday, October 27, 2021 4:40 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
am.net</a><br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Roadsters] Car =
Cover<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Thanks for all the =
recommendations . I went with CarCovers.com Ultimate model. Was on sale =
and had good reviews. No windshield on the car so I&#8217;ll probably =
make a frame from door to door to keep any water pooling from the =
depression.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:#1F497D'>Jerry =
Krakauer<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:#1F497D'>SRL311 00099<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0028_01D7CE54.91CC2990--

--===============9101763729272076086==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============9101763729272076086==--