Subject: [Roadsters] Big Basin after the fires

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 15:10:44 -0700

--===============4847716746234648220==

--000000000000ee7ede05ce433d3f

Saturday Cruising with my brother up HWY 9 to visit Big Basin Redwoods
State Park. It's been a year since the CZU fires burned through the Santa
Cruz mountains. HWY 236 into the park was lined with scorched Redwoods with
(to our surprise) new basal growth and in the canopy.
Thanks to my brother for capturing the drive up 9 and through Big Basin:
https://youtu.be/rXE0IZuW9oQ

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6677.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6655-2.jpeg

It may never look the same (in our lifetime) but we savored the calmness of
falling leaves and grandeur of the ancient forest. Lots of good memories
camping and hiking here with my family and friends.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6669.jpeg

>From the 236/9 junction we headed down into Boulder Creek and home via Bear
Creek Rd:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6705-2.jpeg

--000000000000ee7ede05ce433d3f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Saturday Cruising with my brother up HWY 9 to visit Big Ba=
sin Redwoods State Park. It&#39;s been a year since the CZU fires burned th=
rough the Santa Cruz mountains. HWY 236 into the park was lined with scorch=
ed Redwoods with (to our surprise) new basal growth and in the canopy. <br>=
Thanks to my brother for capturing the drive up 9 and through Big Basin:<br=
><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/rXE0IZuW9oQ">https://youtu.be/rXE0IZuW9oQ=
</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/I=
MG_6677.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6677.j=
peg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IM=
G_6655-2.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6655-=
2.jpeg</a><br><br>It may never look the same (in our lifetime) but we savor=
ed the calmness of falling leaves and grandeur of the ancient forest. Lots =
of good memories camping and hiking here with my family and friends. <br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6669.jpeg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6669.jpeg</a><br><br=
>From the 236/9 junction we headed down into Boulder Creek and home via Bea=
r Creek Rd:<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/1=
0/IMG_6705-2.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/IMG_6=
705-2.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--000000000000ee7ede05ce433d3f--

--===============4847716746234648220==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4847716746234648220==--