Subject: [Roadsters] old radios

From: dave via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 19:48:19 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4245834090908753200==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7B4A1.C9F59C10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7B4A1.C9F59C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Something like a decade ago, there was a member on this list who's father
had retired from a career as an electronics tech.  he rebuilt my old car
radio from the 50's, tubes and all.  And, btw, did an amazing job.

I have a friend with a 63 (non Datsun), with a radio that turns on and
lights up.  that's it.

Was hoping I could reconnect???

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7B4A1.C9F59C10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Something like a decade ago, =
there was a member on this list who&#8217;s father had retired from a =
career as an electronics tech.&nbsp; he rebuilt my old car radio from =
the 50&#8217;s, tubes and all.&nbsp; And, btw, did an amazing =
job.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have a friend with a 63 (non Datsun), with a radio =
that turns on and lights up.&nbsp; that&#8217;s it.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Was hoping I =
could reconnect???<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7B4A1.C9F59C10--

--===============4245834090908753200==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4245834090908753200==--