Subject: [Roadsters] Datsun Kids

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 19:54:03 -0700

--===============3899602440672842475==

--000000000000b4b0b605cbffd13e

On Sunday went for my usual "loop" drive. Before the loop took the kids
around the block. When I was a kid my Dad would let me "drive" while
sitting on his lap...so each kid had their turn "driving" the roadster.
Everyone had fun and they even got to see their Mom on her evening walk:

https://youtu.be/hFWku2EEffs

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5177.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5190.jpeg

It wasn't all smiles when we got back to the house...apparently I had
interrupted their chores so they got into trouble :lol:  Totally worth it
to this Dad though!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5168-1.jpeg

--000000000000b4b0b605cbffd13e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On Sunday went for my usual &quot;loop&quot; drive. Before=
 the loop took the kids around the block. When I was a kid my Dad would let=
 me &quot;drive&quot; while sitting on his lap...so each kid had their turn=
 &quot;driving&quot; the roadster. <br>Everyone had fun and they even got t=
o see their Mom on her evening walk: <br><br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/hF=
Wku2EEffs">https://youtu.be/hFWku2EEffs</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zc=
arblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5177.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5177.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zca=
rblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5190.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5190.jpeg</a><br><br>It wasn&#39;t all smil=
es when we got back to the house...apparently I had interrupted their chore=
s so they got into trouble :lol: =C2=A0Totally worth it to this Dad though!=
<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5=
168-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5168-1.j=
peg</a><br></div>

--000000000000b4b0b605cbffd13e--

--===============3899602440672842475==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3899602440672842475==--