Subject: [Roadsters] Sunset Cruising

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 17:43:02 -0700

--===============4548339091301158912==

--000000000000cade7205cd2bbce8

Sunset cruising on Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to my brother and Jonathan
for capturing the roadster in action. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/mp8q3f2V9bg

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5637.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5625.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5619.jpeg

--000000000000cade7205cd2bbce8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sunset cruising on Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to my broth=
er and Jonathan for capturing the roadster in action. Enjoy<br><br><a href=
=3D"https://youtu.be/mp8q3f2V9bg">https://youtu.be/mp8q3f2V9bg</a><br><br><=
a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5637.jpeg"=
>http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5637.jpeg</a><br><a=
 href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5625.jpeg">=
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5625.jpeg</a><br><a =
href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5619.jpeg">h=
ttp://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/IMG_5619.jpeg</a><br></di=
v>

--000000000000cade7205cd2bbce8--

--===============4548339091301158912==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4548339091301158912==--