Subject: [Roadsters] Do you collect pins?

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 19:43:02 -0700

--===============2501492667381485546==

--0000000000005eb66205ca817328

Well, neither do I! But here's a fun story about pins and my roadster....

I drove to the shop on Sunday to pick up a little gift Rob got for me...a
commemorative pin of the new Nissan Z!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4209-2.jpeg

This pin is #352/400 made by Leen's Customs in collaboration with Nissan,
solely (Free!) for attendees of the private unveiling of the new Z in
Brooklyn, NY. As soon as Rob told me he grabbed one for me, I knew exactly
where I wanted to put it...on my shoulder harness!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4215-2.jpeg

I don't collect pins, but about 20 years ago from a Shasta event or
something else I was given these three pins. They ended up on the harness.
So the New Z will join them.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4222-2.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4229-2.jpeg

--0000000000005eb66205ca817328
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Well, neither do I! But here&#39;s a fun story about pins =
and my roadster....<div><br></div><div>I drove to the shop on Sunday to pic=
k up a little gift Rob got for me...a commemorative pin of the new Nissan Z=
!<br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_=
4209-2.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4209-2.=
jpeg</a><br><br>This pin is #352/400 made by Leen&#39;s Customs in collabor=
ation with Nissan, solely (Free!) for attendees of the private unveiling of=
 the new Z in Brooklyn, NY. As soon as Rob told me he grabbed one for me, I=
 knew exactly where I wanted to put it...on my shoulder harness!<br><br></d=
iv><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4=
215-2.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4215-2.j=
peg</a><br><br>I don&#39;t collect pins, but about 20 years ago from a Shas=
ta event or something else I was given these three pins. They ended up on t=
he harness. So the New Z will join them. <br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcar=
blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4222-2.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4222-2.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.z=
carblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4229-2.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/IMG_4229-2.jpeg</a><br><div><br></div><div>=
<br></div></div></div>

--0000000000005eb66205ca817328--

--===============2501492667381485546==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============2501492667381485546==--