Subject: [Roadsters] ZONC Annual Car Show 9/12!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 00:32:43 -0700

--===============5656797524312013645==

--000000000000d2411a05ca4925a1

The ZONC Annual Car Show will be held Sunday September 12 in Brisbane, CA.
This is a fun event in a great location so bring out your roadster out!

Details:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/08/24/events/events-zonc-annual-car-show-9-12.html

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/240055896_10226110738219728_2668466381531356550_n.jpg

https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_2423-e1532979419824.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_2698-1024x768.jpg

--000000000000d2411a05ca4925a1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">The ZONC Annual Car Show will be held Sunday September 12 =
in Brisbane, CA. This is a fun event in a great location so bring out your =
roadster out!<br><br>Details:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/0=
8/24/events/events-zonc-annual-car-show-9-12.html">https://www.zcarblog.com=
/2021/08/24/events/events-zonc-annual-car-show-9-12.html</a><br><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/240055896_1022611073=
8219728_2668466381531356550_n.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2021/08/240055896_10226110738219728_2668466381531356550_n.jpg</a><br><br=
><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_2423-e15329=
79419824.jpg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_2423-e153=
2979419824.jpg</a><br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2018/07/IMG_2698-1024x768.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2018/07/IMG_2698-1024x768.jpg</a><br></div>

--000000000000d2411a05ca4925a1--

--===============5656797524312013645==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============5656797524312013645==--