Subject: [Roadsters] Roadster by Sunset

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:24:08 -0700

--===============7795219652006997316==

--00000000000081d3b705c83b7b90

Over the weekend I got news of an iconic racing Z arriving at the shop. I
immediately jumped in the roadster to check it out:

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_1921.jpeg
It's the Transcendental Racing 240Z! You can see more of it here:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/07/28/automotive-history/the-transcendental-racing-datsun-240z.html

After nerding-out hardcore on the Z I ended the evening with sunset drive
in the roadster, enjoy!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_9683.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_2086.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_2048.jpeg

--00000000000081d3b705c83b7b90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Over the weekend I got news of an iconic racing Z arriving=
 at the shop. I immediately jumped in the roadster to check it out:<div><br=
></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/I=
MG_1921.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_1921.j=
peg</a></div><div>It&#39;s the Transcendental Racing 240Z! You can see more=
 of it here:=C2=A0</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/07/28=
/automotive-history/the-transcendental-racing-datsun-240z.html">https://www=
.zcarblog.com/2021/07/28/automotive-history/the-transcendental-racing-datsu=
n-240z.html</a></div><div><br></div><div>After nerding-out hardcore on the =
Z I ended the evening with sunset drive in the roadster, enjoy!<br><div><br=
></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/I=
MG_9683.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_9683.j=
peg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2021/07/IMG_2086.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/=
IMG_2086.jpeg</a><br></div></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_2048.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/=
uploads/2021/07/IMG_2048.jpeg</a><br></div></div>

--00000000000081d3b705c83b7b90--

--===============7795219652006997316==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============7795219652006997316==--