Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 4th of July!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2021 14:48:09 -0700

--===============6870947572850448006==

--0000000000002744e505c6532701

Have a great weekend!

I took the roadster up to the hills:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_9685.jpeg

Here is a short video I made with my family for Independence Day, enjoy!
https://youtu.be/pHoR3zJ9i-c

--0000000000002744e505c6532701
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Have a great weekend!<div><br></div><div>I took the roadst=
er up to the hills:</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/07/IMG_9685.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/=
2021/07/IMG_9685.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Here =
is a short video I made with my family for Independence Day, enjoy!</div><d=
iv><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/pHoR3zJ9i-c">https://youtu.be/pHoR3zJ9i-c</a=
><br><div><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--0000000000002744e505c6532701--

--===============6870947572850448006==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============6870947572850448006==--