Subject: [Roadsters] Factory Lightweight Roadster at CSRG Laguna Seca!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 20:57:03 -0700

--===============4133921556204363777==

--000000000000d4c19505c826fce6

We spotted this factory lightweight roadster at the June 5-6 CSRG race
event at Laguna Seca!
This Ex-Adam Carolla/Les Cannaday 2000 was being raced by Michael Sweeney
and looked awesome out there:

https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7349-1024x683.jpg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/194757172_10223469692081702_6476586792306176740_n-1024x683.jpg

Enjoy our report from the weekend:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/07/27/events/race-report-b-sedan-510s-at-laguna-seca-with-csrg-6-5.html

--000000000000d4c19505c826fce6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>We spotted this factory lightweight roadster at the J=
une 5-6 CSRG race event at Laguna Seca!</div><div>This Ex-Adam Carolla/Les =
Cannaday 2000 was being raced by Michael Sweeney and looked awesome out the=
re:</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7349-1024x683.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/06/IMG_7349-1024x683.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"https:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/194757172_10223469692081702_64=
76586792306176740_n-1024x683.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploa=
ds/2021/06/194757172_10223469692081702_6476586792306176740_n-1024x683.jpg</=
a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Enjoy our report from the weekend:</div><di=
v><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/07/27/events/race-report-b-sedan=
-510s-at-laguna-seca-with-csrg-6-5.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/07/2=
7/events/race-report-b-sedan-510s-at-laguna-seca-with-csrg-6-5.html</a><br>=
</div></div>

--000000000000d4c19505c826fce6--

--===============4133921556204363777==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4133921556204363777==--