Subject: [Roadsters] Bilstein Shocks from Datsun Restoration Products

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:53:53 -0700

--===============0746389553364648639==

--000000000000ea206905c73083ef

This is my review of the Bilstein shocks from Jim Tyler of Datsun
Restoration Products.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/5016ec_25e093510b2a4d7a9291f153b0f379ee_mv2.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_0716.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_0751.jpeg

I've included more detailed impressions/pics in the Member's Garage threads
for each car, but here is my general review of the shocks:
I installed fronts only on my black roadster and all 4 shocks on Sora. I
noticed an immediate improvement in ride quality on both cars. Rebound
control is much more controlled, especially noticeable with Nismo rear leaf
springs and front coil springs. Gone is the high-frequency, bouncy
"race-car" ride that I've been accustomed to. I honestly did not expect the
difference in ride quality to be so striking...it's that good.

Highly recommend the Bisteins for high-rate springs, and the best part is
that custom valving is available! The modified front lower mount also makes
changing/removing a breeze--not my desire but I can see racers utilizing
it.

https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_9683.jpeg
More pictures of my roadster:
https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=324245#p324245

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_0682.jpeg
and Sora:
https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=324243#p324243

Shocks can be ordered from Jim's website:
https://www.datsunrestorationproducts.com/shop-1

--000000000000ea206905c73083ef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This is my review of the Bilstein shocks from Jim Tyler of=
 Datsun Restoration Products.<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-cont=
ent/uploads/2021/07/5016ec_25e093510b2a4d7a9291f153b0f379ee_mv2.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/5016ec_25e093510b2a4d7a9291f1=
53b0f379ee_mv2.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/07/IMG_0716.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/202=
1/07/IMG_0716.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upl=
oads/2021/07/IMG_0751.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021=
/07/IMG_0751.jpeg</a><br><br><br>I&#39;ve included more detailed impression=
s/pics in the Member&#39;s Garage threads for each car, but here is my gene=
ral review of the shocks:<br>I installed fronts only on my black roadster a=
nd all 4 shocks on Sora. I noticed an immediate improvement in ride quality=
 on both cars. Rebound control is much more controlled, especially noticeab=
le with Nismo rear leaf springs and front coil springs. Gone is the high-fr=
equency, bouncy &quot;race-car&quot; ride that I&#39;ve been accustomed to.=
 I honestly did not expect the difference in ride quality to be so striking=
...it&#39;s that good.<br><br>Highly recommend the Bisteins for high-rate s=
prings, and the best part is that custom valving is available! The modified=
 front lower mount also makes changing/removing a breeze--not my desire but=
 I can see racers utilizing it. <br><br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_9683.jpeg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2021/07/IMG_9683.jpeg</a><br>More pictures of my roadster:<br><a href=
=3D"https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3D324245#p324245">https://w=
ww.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3D324245#p324245</a><br><br><div><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_0682.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_0682.jpeg</a><br>and Sora=
:<br><a href=3D"https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3D324243#p32424=
3">https://www.311s.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=3D324243#p324243</a><br><br>=
<br>Shocks can be ordered from Jim&#39;s website:<br><a href=3D"https://www=
.datsunrestorationproducts.com/shop-1">https://www.datsunrestorationproduct=
s.com/shop-1</a><br><br></div></div>

--000000000000ea206905c73083ef--

--===============0746389553364648639==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0746389553364648639==--