Subject: [Roadsters] Happy Father's Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 22:33:00 -0700

--===============4422682061640507726==

--000000000000d9484905c54003d9

This morning I went for a drive with new friends. I took them up HWY 9 to
the lookout, and down 9 into Boulder Creek for breakfast (why not?!) and
back home via Bear Creek Rd.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8902.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8907.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8922.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8920.jpeg

Got home in time to celebrate my oldest daughter's birthday. Kids helped me
remove my hardtop for the Annual Hardtop Removal Ceremony.
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9024.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9034.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9022.jpeg

Summertime here we come!

Do It In A Datsun!

--000000000000d9484905c54003d9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This morning I went for a drive with new friends. I took t=
hem up HWY 9 to the lookout, and down 9 into Boulder Creek for breakfast (w=
hy not?!) and back home via Bear Creek Rd.=C2=A0<div><br></div><div><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8902.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8902.jpeg</a><br></div><d=
iv><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8907.j=
peg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8907.jpeg</a><b=
r></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/=
IMG_8922.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8922.=
jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/upload=
s/2021/06/IMG_8920.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06=
/IMG_8920.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br></div><div>Got home in time to celebra=
te my oldest daughter&#39;s birthday. Kids helped me remove my hardtop for =
the Annual Hardtop Removal Ceremony. </div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9024.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/w=
p-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9024.jpeg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9034.jpg">http://www.zcarb=
log.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9034.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9022.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_9022.jpeg</a><br></div><d=
iv><br></div><div><br></div><div>Summertime here we come!<br></div><div><br=
></div><div>Do It In A Datsun!</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000d9484905c54003d9--

--===============4422682061640507726==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============4422682061640507726==--