Subject: [Roadsters] DWA Cars & Coffee Report

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 22:01:22 -0700

--===============8153465472389346826==

--00000000000011ae1d05c5900aaf

On Sunday 6/13 I attended Morning Motors Cars and Coffee event in Santa
Cruz. Here is my report:
https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/06/24/events/events-dwa-morning-motors-cars-coffee-6-13.html

For this event I drove the roadster solo to grab a good spot and to
coordinate getting my family there. Lots of Nissan/Datsuns! Great mix of
cars. Some of my favorites:

Ray's Hakosuka Skyline:
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8193.jpeg

Safari Gold 510 wagon on Hayashi wheels:
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8146-e1624435776459.jpeg

Singer 911 Porsche...soooo many neat details!
https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8122.jpeg

Wild MOPAR race car tribute:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8173.jpeg

Lots of familiar faces, including this guy...Michael Carion! He was Sora's
previous owner:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8219.jpeg

One great perk about DWA's C&C is the location... some of the best driving
roads are close by. It's also minutes away from downtown Santa Cruz and
miles of beaches along HWY 1. I highly recommend checking it out. After the
event slowed down I took the family to our favorite beach before driving
back home.

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8248.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8277.jpeg

It was a great weekend of driving. Ran the Breakfast Club Rally up in
Northern California the day before. 324 miles. 1 tank of gas. Endless
Smiles Per Gallon!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8054.jpeg

--00000000000011ae1d05c5900aaf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">On Sunday 6/13 I attended Morning Motors Cars and Coffee e=
vent in Santa Cruz. Here is my report:<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.c=
om/2021/06/24/events/events-dwa-morning-motors-cars-coffee-6-13.html">https=
://www.zcarblog.com/2021/06/24/events/events-dwa-morning-motors-cars-coffee=
-6-13.html</a><br><br>For this event I drove the roadster solo to grab a go=
od spot and to coordinate getting my family there. Lots of Nissan/Datsuns! =
Great mix of cars. Some of my favorites:<br><br>Ray&#39;s Hakosuka Skyline:=
<br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8193.jpe=
g">https://zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8193.jpeg</a><br><br=
>Safari Gold 510 wagon on Hayashi wheels:<br><a href=3D"https://zcarblog.co=
m/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8146-e1624435776459.jpeg">https://zcarblog=
.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8146-e1624435776459.jpeg</a><br><br><br=
>Singer 911 Porsche...soooo many neat details!<br><a href=3D"https://zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8122.jpeg">https://zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8122.jpeg</a><br><br>Wild MOPAR race car tribute:=
<br><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8173=
.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8173.jpeg</a=
><br><br><br>Lots of familiar faces, including this guy...Michael Carion! H=
e was Sora&#39;s previous owner:<div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp=
-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8219.jpeg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8219.jpeg</a><br><br>One great perk about DWA&#39;s C&=
amp;C is the location... some of the best driving roads are close by. It&#3=
9;s also minutes away from downtown Santa Cruz and miles of beaches along H=
WY 1. I highly recommend checking it out. After the event slowed down I too=
k the family to our favorite beach before driving back home.<br><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8248.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8248.jpeg</a><br><a href=
=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8277.jpeg">http:=
//www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8277.jpeg</a><br><br>It w=
as a great weekend of driving. Ran the Breakfast Club Rally up in Northern =
California the day before. 324 miles. 1 tank of gas. Endless Smiles Per Gal=
lon!<br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8=
054.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/IMG_8054.jpeg<=
/a><br><br><br><br></div></div>

--00000000000011ae1d05c5900aaf--

--===============8153465472389346826==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8153465472389346826==--