Subject: [Roadsters] Datsuns at the Nissan Heritage Collection

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 10:19:50 -0700

--===============1970963622522300665==

--00000000000054294e05c37b35c6

Earlier in May we were invited to Nissan Headquarters in Nashville, TN to
get up close and personal with the new Z Proto. Our visit also included a
tour of the Heritage Collection. Lots of cool Nissans/Datsuns from the
past, enjoy our report!

https://www.zcarblog.com/2021/05/28/automotive-history/z-car-garage-visits-nissan-headquarters-to-spend-time-with-the-z-proto.html

The folks running the collection just scored a bunch of high-windshield
2000s from a barn. All in need of restoration:
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_5004-1536x1152.jpeg

--00000000000054294e05c37b35c6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Earlier in May we were invited to Nissan Headquarters in N=
ashville, TN to get up close and personal with the new Z Proto. Our visit a=
lso included a tour of the Heritage Collection. Lots of cool Nissans/Datsun=
s from the past, enjoy our report!<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://ww=
w.zcarblog.com/2021/05/28/automotive-history/z-car-garage-visits-nissan-hea=
dquarters-to-spend-time-with-the-z-proto.html">https://www.zcarblog.com/202=
1/05/28/automotive-history/z-car-garage-visits-nissan-headquarters-to-spend=
-time-with-the-z-proto.html</a><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div=
>The folks running the collection just scored a bunch of high-windshield 20=
00s from a barn. All in need of restoration:</div><div><a href=3D"https://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_5004-1536x1152.jpeg">https:/=
/www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/IMG_5004-1536x1152.jpeg</a><br=
></div></div>

--00000000000054294e05c37b35c6--

--===============1970963622522300665==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============1970963622522300665==--