Subject: [Roadsters] Sunday Cruising in Datsun Roadsters

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 22:02:10 -0700

--===============0446473713361227207==

--0000000000008923eb05c04c3df1

Roadster Cruising with my brother. SRL-0248 still running well. Enjoy the
sounds!

https://youtu.be/lkpayB250kA

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4060.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4078.jpeg

If you haven't driven your roadster through a multi-level parking structure
I highly recommend it. Lots of fun :D
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-12.16.19-PM.png

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4087.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4071-e1618729664782.jpeg

Spotted a 2nd gen Camaro:
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4100.jpeg

Enjoy The Ride!
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Screen-Shot-2021-04-17-at-11.04.21-PM.png

--0000000000008923eb05c04c3df1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Roadster Cruising with my brother. SRL-0248 still running =
well. Enjoy the sounds!<br><br><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/lkpayB250kA">htt=
ps://youtu.be/lkpayB250kA</a><br><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4060.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/u=
ploads/2021/04/IMG_4060.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-c=
ontent/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4078.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/04/IMG_4078.jpeg</a><br><br>If you haven&#39;t driven your roads=
ter through a multi-level parking structure I highly recommend it. Lots of =
fun :D <br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Sc=
reen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-12.16.19-PM.png">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content=
/uploads/2021/04/Screen-Shot-2021-04-18-at-12.16.19-PM.png</a><br><br><a hr=
ef=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4087.jpeg">htt=
p://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4087.jpeg</a><br><a hre=
f=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4071-e161872966=
4782.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4071-e161=
8729664782.jpeg</a><br><br>Spotted a 2nd gen Camaro:<br><a href=3D"http://w=
ww.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4100.jpeg">http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/IMG_4100.jpeg</a><br><br>Enjoy The Ride!<=
br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Screen-Sho=
t-2021-04-17-at-11.04.21-PM.png">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2021/04/Screen-Shot-2021-04-17-at-11.04.21-PM.png</a><br></div>

--0000000000008923eb05c04c3df1--

--===============0446473713361227207==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============0446473713361227207==--