Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 311 Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 15:31:23 -0800

--===============3510548260671153442==

--0000000000009eb74405bd4b3067

Don't forget to hug your roadster today!

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_0401.jpeg
https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_2412.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_0401.jpeg

https://youtu.be/fIqUcCcgh1U

--0000000000009eb74405bd4b3067
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Don&#39;t forget to hug your roadster today!<div><br></div=
><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_040=
1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/IMG_0401.jpeg</a=
><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018=
/07/IMG_2412.jpg">https://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/IMG_2=
412.jpg</a></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads=
/2021/02/IMG_0401.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/=
IMG_0401.jpeg</a><br></div><div><br><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://=
youtu.be/fIqUcCcgh1U">https://youtu.be/fIqUcCcgh1U</a><br></div></div></div=

--0000000000009eb74405bd4b3067--

--===============3510548260671153442==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3510548260671153442==--