Subject: [Roadsters] Japanese Vibes...

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2021 19:14:24 -0700

--===============3099359725726011218==

--000000000000d25e3405bdb20cc5

...in San Jose, CA

http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_1399-1.jpeg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_1405-1.jpeg[

--000000000000d25e3405bdb20cc5
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">...in San Jose, CA<div><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.=
com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_1399-1.jpeg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-=
content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_1399-1.jpeg</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.zcarbl=
og.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_1405-1.jpeg[">http://www.zcarblog.com=
/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_1405-1.jpeg[</a><br><br></div></div>

--000000000000d25e3405bdb20cc5--

--===============3099359725726011218==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============3099359725726011218==--