Subject: [Roadsters] Happy 3/10 Day!

From: Alvin Gogineni via Datsun-roadsters <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2021 09:19:47 -0800

--===============8548875933008109307==

--000000000000d8dd8205bd31e1d6

To all those 1500 owners out there in the world, Happy 3/10 Day!

Enjoy The Ride!

Joe's '65 SPL310
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DSC03707.jpg
http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DSC03611.jpg

--000000000000d8dd8205bd31e1d6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">To all those 1500 owners out there in the world, Happy 3/1=
0 Day!<div><br></div><div>Enjoy The Ride!</div><div><br></div><div>Joe&#39;=
s &#39;65 SPL310</div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/up=
loads/2021/03/DSC03707.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021=
/03/DSC03707.jpg</a><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-co=
ntent/uploads/2021/03/DSC03611.jpg">http://www.zcarblog.com/wp-content/uplo=
ads/2021/03/DSC03611.jpg</a><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--000000000000d8dd8205bd31e1d6--

--===============8548875933008109307==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/datsun-roadsters http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/[email-masked]

--===============8548875933008109307==--